NATION

PASSWORD

Pullman Energy & Resources - The Global Source of Power

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Pullman Energy & Resources - The Global Source of Power

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Originally formed by 1934 by Sam T. Pullman and his son, Tom B. Pullman, Pullman Natural Resources was named Pullman Oil Company upon its founding. The ViZionarian-based company has since grown into a behemoth corporation, churning profits far into the trillions every year and has announced that its expanding its global operations to include its Pullman Minerals Company division.

We are dedicated to ethical practices and protecting the environment, you can rest assured in our reputation we have earned and trust in our practices we continue to use. Protecting the planet's environment and treating people right.

Pullman Natural Resources is a ViZion World Corporation Division.
Last edited by ViZion on Mon May 18, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 20 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am

The original division of Pullman Natural Resources, today it is ViZion's leading oil company and the sole supplier to Pullman Distribution Stations, the largest fueling station company globally. It is one of the largest and most profitable oil companies globally.

We have a vast network of reserves across the globe, with access to over 3 trillion barrels of oil. We know the need for oil is ever-growing with the population explosion across the globe, and we are ready to answer your call for oil!

Products & Prices

• Crude Oil: $34.41 per 42 Gallon Barrel
• Gasoline (87 Octane): $61.85 per 42 Gallon Barrel
• Gasoline (91 Octane): $77.43 per 42 Gallon Barrel
• Gasoline (95 Octane): $98.49 per 42 Gallon Barrel
• Gasoline (102 Octane): $141.68 per 42 Gallon Barrel
• Diesel: $70.15 per 42 Gallon Barrel
• Natural Gas: $3.92 per MMBtu
• A1 Type Jet Fuel: $248.95 per 42 Gallon Barrel
Standard jet fuel in most areas.
• A Type Jet Fuel: $220.37 per 42 Gallon Barrel
Similar to A1 type jet fuel, but with a higher freezing point. As such, it is less common.
• B Type Jet Fuel: $312.59 per 42 Gallon Barrel
B type jet fuel is for extreme cold temperatures, and because of its composition is far more dangerous than A1 and A jet fuels. As such, it is extremely rare except for use in extreme cold locations.

Ordering

Single Time Supply
Code: Select all
[i]Contact Name:[/i]
[i]Full Nations Name:[/i]
[i]Company Name, If Applicable:[/i]
[i]Company, Organization, Government Purchaser Name:[/i]

[i]Crude Oil:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (87 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (91 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (95 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (102 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Diesel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Natural Gas:[/i] [ Erase/State MMBtu Quantity ]

[i]A1 Jet Fuel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]A Jet Fuel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]B Jet Fuel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

Recurring Supply
[i]Company Name, If Applicable:[/i]
[i]Company, Organization, Government Purchaser Name:[/i]

[i]Crude Oil:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]
[ Once Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

[i]Gasoline (87 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (91 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (95 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Gasoline (102 Octane):[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Diesel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]Natural Gas:[/i] [ Erase/State MMBtu Quantity ]

[i]A1 Jet Fuel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]A Jet Fuel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

[i]B Jet Fuel:[/i] [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]
[ Once: Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

Our Global Reserves

Global Pullman Oil Company Reserves
Estimated at 3,964.46 billion recoverable barrels

Reserve Breakdown
Estimated at 928 billion recoverable barrels
The United Provinces of Pharen
Estimated at 1.38 billion recoverable barrels
The Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
Estimated at 20 billion recoverable barrels
The Federation of The Ovian Empire
Estimated at 34 billion recoverable barrels
The Conch Republic of Timmy City
Estimated at 400 billion recoverable barrels
The Incorporated States of The Umbrella Corporation
Estimated at 23 billion recoverable barrels
The Federation of Thousandsuns
Estimated at 52.5 billion recoverable barrels
The Colony of Springmont
Estimated at 9.4 billion recoverable barrels
The Republic of Bodobol
Estimated at 34 billion recoverable barrels
The United Kingdom of Crown Island
Estimated at .9 billion recoverable barrels
The Yamato Republic of North Posidia
Estimated at 134 billion recoverable barrels
The Desert Republic of Ammar
Estimated at 300 billion recoverable barrels
The Constitutional Monarchy of Royale Philippines
Estimated at 200 billion recoverable barrels
The Democratic States of Pavonistade
Estimated at 16.85 billion recoverable barrels
The Kaosian Empire
Estimated at 1,055 billion recoverable barrels
The Commonwealth of the Republic of South Carolia
Estimated at 3.33 billion recoverable barrels
The Republic of Armangoria
Estimated at 500 billion recoverable barrels
The Principality of Romberg
Estimated at 57 billion recoverable barrels
The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte
Estimated at 100 million recoverable barrels
The Tea Party USA 2
Estimated at 56 billion recoverable barrels
The Principality of Monforte
Estimated at 5 billion recoverable barrels
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 19 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Pullman Minerals Company, based in ViZion, was formed by the recent purchases of Ulbert Mining and Tolsurb Miners, two of ViZion's three largest mining companies.

More information to come later.

Products & Prices

Precious Minerals
Gold - $1692.57/ounce
Gold is the most familiar metal to most people. It is used for jewelry, dentistry, electronics and a host of other applications. It is the most malleable metal which increases the way it can be used.

Platinum - $1823.36/ounce
Platinum is rare and therefore expensive. They are commonly used in jewelry but technology also benefits from them. The largest source of platinum and the members of its family is from the by product of nickel mines.

Silver - $35.43/ounce
Silver is one of the precious metals. It is used as currency and in jewelry making. It is also used in medicine due to its anti microbial properties.

Titanium - $1.24/ounce
Titanium is one of the most abundant and toughest metals on Earth. It is used extensively in human body repair.

Uranium - $3.36/ounce
Uranium is a highly radioactive element. It is used in cancer treatments, X-rays, military weapons and fuel for the space shuttle.

Other Minerals
Antimony - $5.62/pound
Antimony is a metal that is used along with alloys to create batteries for storing grid power. It is silvery gray and can be found in its pure form in nature, an uncommon characteristic.

Asbestos - $4.24/pound
Asbestos has an unsavory reputation for causing cancer in people who work around it. It is a fibrous mineral with incredible fire retarding properties. Although asbestos has a bad reputation, when polished it becomes the well known and popular ‘Tiger Eye’ stone.

Barium - $56.90/100g
Barium is a common element used in x-ray technology, fireworks, rubber and glass making and rat poison. It is a soft, white metallic element and alkaline.

Bauxite - $3.79/pound
Bauxite is a sedimentary rock that is an important ore of aluminum. The aluminum content in it is leeched from the soil above.

Beryllium - $748.51/100g
Beryllium is an alkaline metallic element that is highly toxic. It is known for its sugary sweet taste and some of its common uses are in X-rays and fluorescent lights.

Chromite - $11.14/pound
Chromite is the ore of chromium and is a very hard metal, and diamond is the only thing harder. This hardness is what allows a chrome finish to take a high polish.

Cobalt - $68.93/pound
Cobalt is famous for the incredible blue color it imparts to glass and pigment. It has been found in meteorites and is used in invisible ink. It is a brittle metal and resembles iron.

Columbite-tantalite - $309.40/pound
Columbite-tantalite group is a mineral used widely in technology. Electronics, automotive systems and health products like the pacemaker need this mineral to operate. It is mined in Africa and has earned the name of Coltan over the last few years.

Copper - $3.61/pound
Copper is a common metal throughout the world. It is used for currency, jewelry, plumbing and to conduct electricity. It is a soft, orange-red metal.

Feldspar - $5.03/pound
Feldspar is the most common mineral on Earth. Since it is most commonly found in granite, this mineral is used mostly as a building material.

Fluorite - $6.38/pound
Fluorite (fluorspar) is commonly used to create fluorescent pigment and since it is very beautiful, it is used for gem material. It is mined all over the world.

Gypsum - $2.57/pound
Gypsum is a very soft mineral with a variety of uses, most commonly in drywall, also known as sheet rock. It is also used as a fertilizer and road construction.

Halite - 29.43/ton
Halite is used for seasoning food and softening water. It is also used to make certain acids, in fire extinguishers and melting ice on the road.

Iron Ore - $15.65/pound
Iron Ore is perhaps as important to civilization today as gold historically has been. It is used in all sorts of construction from vehicles to buildings.

Lead - $1.06/pounce
Lead has a bad reputation for its poisoning capabilities, some of which may have been exaggerated by fear. It cannot be absorbed by the skin or breathing, but it is harmful if it touches food or drink. It was at one time used in paint, pencils and eating utensils.

Lithium - $2.68/pounce
Lithium is used in several applications including medication for bipolar symptoms and batteries. Lithium has become very popular with the advent of electric cars.

• Manganese
Manganese with iron impurities can be slightly magnetic. It is essential in the steel making process.

• Nickel
Nickel is a common metal in everyday life. It has been used in currency, jewelry and eating utensils and is used in alloys as well.

• Perlite
Perlite is created from volcanic rock. It is a lightweight substance with great water bearing characteristics. It is the white stuff found in some potting soils.

• Potassium
Potassium is a major component in crop fertilizer around the world. It is very important in the human body since it works with salt regulating the pressure inside and outside the body’s cell walls. It is also used in soap manufacture.

• Pyrite
Pyrite is commonly known as ‘fools gold.’ It is frequently seen in granite rocks where it adds sparkle. Native Americans polished it to use as a mirror, and it is occasionally used in jewelry. Its byproduct is used in ink and disinfectants.

• Quartz
Quartz is the most abundant mineral on earth. It is the name for a large family of rocks including the jaspers, agates, onyxes and flints. Quartz is used in concrete, glass, scientific instruments and watches. Most importantly today, it is used to make silicon semiconductors.

• Silica
Silica is used in desiccants to remove moisture from the air. It is also used in sandpaper and glass making.

• Sodium Carbonate
Sodium Carbonate is used to control the pH of products. It is used to make glass, paper, detergents and for softening.

• Stibnite
Stibnite is a major ore of antimony which is used in fireworks, rubber and glass making. It is minded principally in Romania.

• Sulfur
Sulfur is one of the only minerals to be found in its pure form in nature. It is a major ingredient in acid rain but it also is used in wine making and fruit preservation.

• Tantalum
Tantalum is used when an alloy needs a high melting point and strength. It is used in missiles, aircraft parts and vacuums.

• Tungsten
Tungsten is a metal that is stronger than steel and a high melting temperature. It is also used to make saw blades and used in welding.

• Vanadium
Vanadium is found in many foods and helps bones grow. It is useful in regulating blood sugar in diabetics and helps grow muscles for bodybuilders.

• Zeolite
Zeolite is known as the ‘stone that dances’. It is used in wastewater cleanup and since it can absorb ammonia, it is used in kitty litter and reducing other animal smells.

• Zinc
Zinc is essential for a healthy life. Zinc deficiency can cause rashes, diarrhea, impaired taste and eye problems. It is used to macular degeneration, diabetes and the common cold.

Ordering

Coming Soon

Our Global Mines

Global Pullman Minerals Mines

Mine Breakdown
37,296 Mines
The Holy Empire of John Baptist
17,457 Mines
Holy Empire of Port Charlotte
25,865 Mines
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

We are currently only selling domestically.
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:23 am

Let us Expand Operations to Your Nation

We would like to open up operations in your nation to drill for oil! There are many benefits to allowing us to open operations in your nation!
• Local jobs!
• Lower oil, minerals, and gemstone costs to your nation!
• A percentage back of the profits drilled or mined from your nation!
• Pullman Natural Resources Fund donating to charity in your nation!
• Boost to your local and national economy!
• Pullman Natural Resources assists in cleanup of national disasters!
It is quite clear that there are plenty of tremendous benefits to your nation and your people for allowing Pullman Natural Resources to expand operations to your nation. Please fill out the form below to let us!

[i]Type of Drilling:[/i] [ Mark All That Apply: On Shore Drilling | Off Shore Drilling | Deep Sea Drilling ]
[i]Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve:[/i] In Barrels (Comp: Saudi Arabia 266 billion; USA 19 billion)
[i]Allow Mining for Minerals & Gemstones:[/i] Yes / No
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:24 am

We are excited to announce that Pullman Energy & Resources has absorbed fellow ViZion World Corporation division Eco Friendly Choices and merged it with Pullman Electric to create Pullman Energy Solutions. Dedicated to solving the problems of power, modern life, and protecting the environment. Let Pullman Energy Solutions handle your eco-friendly energy needs starting today, and help protect the environment while keeping costs down!

Automotive Solutions
Lithium EV Batteries
Small - $1,500
On a compact vehicle, expect a rough range available of 200 miles. Not recommended for large vehicles.

Medium - $2,000
This is ideal for midsized cars and smaller crossovers, as well as extended range for compacts. On smaller vehicles, expect a roughly 400 mile range, and 250-300 miles on midsize vehicles and small crossovers.

Large - $3,250
This large battery pack is ideal for larger vehicles, with an expected range in a large car or midsize utility vehicle of 400 miles. Also excellent for smaller vehicles with an extended range, or for performance models.

Extra - $5,000
This extra large pack is ideal for larger utility vehicles, or extended range or performance models for cars and smaller utility vehicles. Expect a midsize car to experience a near 1,000 mile range, or around 400-600 for larger utility vehicles.

Commercial Trucking 1 - $9,000
Ideal for short-range delivery trucks. Expect midsize delivery truck to offer rough a 300 mile range.

Commercial Trucking Level 2 - $13,000
Ideal for mid-range delivery trucks. Expect midsize delivery truck to offer rough a 700 mile range.

Commercial Trucking Level 3 - $16,000
Ideal for semi trucks on shorter hauls. Expect loaded semi truck to offer rough a 500 mile range.

Commercial Trucking Level 4 - $20,000
Ideal for semi trucks on longer hauls. Expect loaded semi truck to offer rough a 1,200 mile range.

Charging Solutions
Contactless Charging Receiver - $2,500
Interested in providing your electric vehicle range with contactless charging? Build Pullman Electric's Contactless Charging Receiver into your vehicles, and all the vehicle needs to do is park over our Contactless Power Mat at home or Pullman Fueling Stations to charge. Compatible with our standard or HyperCharge Contactless Power Mat.

Electric Charging Station I - Personal - $450
Our standard speed charging station ideal for your home, expect a full charge on our Medium battery in about five hours from depleted level.

Electric Charging Station II - Personal - $1,000
Our fast charge station ideal for your home, expect the Large battery to charge from depleted to full in as short as two and a half hours.

Electric Charging Station HyperCharge - Personal - $4,500
Our HyerCharge system will give a Large pack a full charge in just 45 minutes time, allowing you to have a near immediate turn-around time on a full charge!

Electric Charging Station I - Public - $800
Each of our Public charging stations house two charging connectors. These larger charging stations are ideal for gas stations and other public or business settings, such as malls or parking garages. The expected charge time on a Medium pack will be five hours.

Electric Charging Station II - Public - $1,900
Our larger two-connector fast charge station best suited for businesses and public locations. Large battery to charge from depleted to full in as short as two and a half hours.

Electric Charging Station HyperCharge - Public - $8,500
Our two-connector HyerCharge system will give a Large pack a full charge in just 45 minutes time, allowing you to have a near immediate turn-around time on a full charge! This large charging system is best suited for larger public locations such as packing garages or gas stations.

Contactless Power Mat I - $1000
Made for vehicles that have power Contactless Charging Receiver technology, simply park your vehicle over our Contactless Power Mat to begin charging - no charging wire needed! Expect to charge a Medium battery in about five hours from depleted level.

Contactless Power Mat II - $3,000
The Contactless Power Mat II fast charging system can charge our Large battery from depleted to full in as short as two and a half hours.

HyperCharge Contactless Power Mat - $8,000
Our HyerCharge system will give a Large pack a full charge in just 45 minutes time, allowing you to have a near immediate turn-around time on a full charge!

Commercial/Governmental Energy Solutions
Solar Trees $1,750
Available in packages. Packages range from one to 999 are $1,750 each. For packages of 1,000 to 4,999, the price is $1,500 each. And for packages of more than 5,000, the price is $550 each.

Shown above is our Solar Trees in part of Vitalita, where these have replaced streetlights, and are also able to connect up to stoplights as well to power them.

Solar Tree-Stoplight Connectors $100
Get the Connectors to connect and power your cities stop-lights.

Green Building Solution By Case
In conjunction with Armstrong Construction, we are willing to work with you on building custom green towers instead of the inefficient towers most companies will build. Contact us if you would like to inquire on the construction of a tower that's built green from the foundation up!

City Pure $12,500
The City Pure street-side air purifiers, which sucks in dirty air and runs it through a plant's leaves, roots, and a "humid bath" before releasing it back into the air. The particles are captured, and transformed inside the system. No more filters, no more clogs. Just clear, pure air.

Available in packages. Packages range from one to 999 are $12,500 each. For packages of 1,000 to 4,999, the price is $12,250 each. And for packages of more than 5,000, the price is $12,000 each.

Natural Gas Fuel Cells $100,000
Go green with your very own Natural Gas Fuel Cell! Produces 900 kilowatts.

Waterless Urinals $1,000
Want to be kind to the fish? Conserve water using waterless urinals! Waterless urinals all use basically the same science. Urine flows down the bowl of the urinal past a debris-catching strainer. The urine then passes through a sealing liquid, usually a specially designed oil. The different densities of urine and oil mean that the urine sinks through the sealing liquid and the oil floats on top of the layer of urine below. Any air bubbles rise to the top and escape leaving the urine in a relatively low oxygen environment. Odor is therefore trapped below the oil layer and cannot find the nose of bathroom occupants.

Eco Drain System $100,000/Mile of Piping
Eco Drain System allows you to tackle the ugly truth of storm drains - while they cut down urban flooding, they heavily pollute your waterways, ponds, lakes, and oceans! Let us replace your current storm drain with the Eco Drain System, which will redirect it to underground and above ground holding centers. Available in packages. Packages range from one to 999 miles are $100,000 per mile of piping. For packages of 1,000 to 4,999 miles, the price is $75,000 per mile of piping. And for packages of more than 5,000, the price is $50,000 per mile of piping. Price includes drain holding centers.

Eco Drain System Filtration Centers $7,500,000/center
Eco Drain System Filtration Centers work at any of your holding centers, and they filter our the junk from the water, and can either release the fresh water into streams, rivers, ponds, lakes, and oceans, or into underground reservoirs, which can then be used for your cities fresh water supply or even simply to create new ponds. For packages of 50 to 149 centers, the price is $6,500,000 per center. And for packages 150 or more centers, the price is $5,000,000 per center.

Micro Solar Dots $5/Square Foot Sheet of Micro Solar Dots
Using colloidal quantum dots, this nano-dots are absolutely tiny yet we are working to use them to revolutionize the clean energy movement by covering the world with them! We have already rolled these out to several global companies across a multitude of products and industries, however the true impact has yet to be measured - because most companies and nations have yet to adopt our technology. As such, we are bringing them to buildings and cities near you!
Purchase our Micro Solar Dots for the roofing or siding of your buildings, vehicles, aircrafts, ships, and more - or to construct whole new solar structures. Tiny and colorable, you are able to form them to the look and design you want, providing excellent architecture and outstanding environmental friendliness!

This can transform your nation, or your company - after all, in a single day Earth is hit with enough sunlight to power - with solar energy - the entire world for a full year. A country of roughly 350 million will only need an estimated 100 square miles of the sun's rays to power the entire nation for that day with solar power. Imagine what benefits you would get from that!

Solar Paint $250/Gallon
Utilizing a combination of materials such as titanium oxide and synthetic molybdenum-sulphide, we are able to create a multi-use paint material that absorbs solar energy as well as moisture from the surrounding air. It can then split the water into hydrogen and oxygen, collecting the hydrogen for use in fuel cells as well as solar-generated electricity into power banks to power anything from an aircraft, to automobiles, to entire cities.

While this costs more than standard paint, the long-term benefits to individuals, companies, and governments is clear - long-term costs will drop dramatically, and the environment we all share will be able to breath a fresher breath of air.

Ordering

Auto Manufacturers
Looking to use our products in your vehicles? Fill out this form!
[b]Auto Manufacturers[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Business Name:[/i]
[i]Representative:[/i]
[i]CEO:[/i]
[i]Small Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Medium Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Large Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Extra Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Contactless Charging Receivers per month:[/i]
[i]Other Products per month:[/i]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Auto-Related Retailers
Interested in reselling our Personal or Contactless charging stations? Fill the form our below.
[b]Auto-Related Retailers[/b]
[i]Retailer Name:[/i]
[i]CEO:[/i]
[i]Charging Station I per month:[/i]
[i]Charging Station II per month:[/i]
[i]Charging Station HyperCharge per month:[/i]
[i]Contactless Power Mat I per month:[/i]
[i]Contactless Power Mat II per month:[/i]
[i]HyperCharge Power Mat per month:[/i]

Charging Stations
Interested in having our Public Charging Stations or Power Mats at your location, or across multiple locations? Please fill this form out!
[b]Public & Power Mat Charging Stations[/b]
[i]Business Name (If government, please state "Government"):[/i]
[i]CEO (If Applicable):[/i]
[i]Charging Station I Quantity:[/i]
[i]Charging Station II Quantity:[/i]
[i]Charging Station HyperCharge Quantity:[/i]
[i]Contactless Power Mat I Quantity:[/i]
[i]Contactless Power Mat II Quantity:[/i]
[i]HyperCharge Power Mat Quantity:[/i]

Commercial/Governmental Energy Purchase
Does your business or government wish to take advantage of Pullman Energy Solutions products? This is the form to use.
[b]Commercial/Governmental Energy Solutions[/b]
[i]Business Name (If government, please state "Government"):[/i]
[i]CEO (If Applicable):[/i]
[i]Products & Quantity:[/i]
[i]IF ALL PRODUCTS, Check Here:[/i] [ ]

Our Global Business Partners & Clients

Businesses with our standard or Contactless charging stations
Pullman Distribution Stations
ViZion World Corporation

Businesses Using Automotive Solutions
Ando-Trephin Motors
Crown Motors
Hermes Automobiles
Xealo Automobiles Company

Business & Governments Using Energy Solutions
Ando-Trephin Motors
ViZion World Corporation
Sunbeat Technologies
Streamline Aerocrafts
General Industries Corporation
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:31 am, edited 8 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm

We are excited to announce the opening of our new storefront! Pullman Oil Company has now been joined on the global market by its sibling division, Pullman Minerals Company.
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:09 am

OOC: You've accidentally left us out again.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=197175&start=50

^Link for reference.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:50 am

OOC: Whoops, thanks for that catch! :) Fixed.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:15 pm

OOC: All Astyrian nations may approve or deny typical orders. Anything extraordinary will be reserved for my response when I'm return.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

E D F
Envoy

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby E D F » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Do you have the capacity to supply a war effort?

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 pm

OOC: I don't know if that's an IC request, an OOC question, or what...? If it's IC, please edit as a letter as I'd need to know whom I'm speaking with, and fill out the form please. Thanks! :)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

E D F
Envoy

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby E D F » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm

I dont know what you mean.
but i just need to know if Pullman corp can fuel a war effort if given the money.

Waldmania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Waldmania » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Contact Name: Governor Sarah Grant of West Waldmania
Full Nations Name: The Democratic Republic of Waldmania
Type of Drilling: [ Mark All That Apply: On Shore Drilling | Off Shore Drilling | Deep Sea Drilling ]
Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve: In Barrels (Comp: Saudi Arabia 266 billion; USA 19 billion) 35 billion
Allow Mining for Minerals & Gemstones: Yes / No

Contact Name: CEO Ignacio Ramirez
Full Nations Name: The Democratic Republic of Waldmania
Company Name, If Applicable: Wallco Gas Inc.
Company, Organization, Government Purchaser Name: N/A

Crude Oil: N/A

Gasoline (87 Octane): 5 billion

Gasoline (91 Octane): 5 billion

Gasoline (95 Octane): 5 billion
[ Once Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly[/] | Yearly ]

Gasoline (102 Octane): 5 billion
[ Once Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | [b]Bi Yearly
| Yearly ]

Diesel: 5 billion

Natural Gas: N/A

A1 Jet Fuel:N/A

A Jet Fuel: N/A

B Jet Fuel: N/A
economic left/right= 0.12
social libertarian/authoritarian=-2.16
My Factbook

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 pm

E D F wrote:I dont know what you mean.
but i just need to know if Pullman corp can fuel a war effort if given the money.

OOC: There is a form in the first post, please copy and paste and fill out accordingly. :)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 pm

RE: SUPPLY
To Ignacio Ramirez

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to announce that will be begin supplying Wallco Gas Incorporated with bi-yearly orders of the following:
5 billion barrels of 87 octane gasoline
5 billion barrels of 91 octane gasoline
5 billion barrels of 95 octane gasoline
5 billion barrels of 102 octane gasoline
5 billion barrels of diesel

I look forward to working closely with you, and please let me know should your needs change. Thank you.

Richard Pullman III
President, Pullman Oil Company

RE: EXPANSION
To Sarah Grant

Thank you for your expansion application! We are excited to announce we have approved expansion into The Democratic Republic of Waldmania, where you have informed us there is an estimated proven, recoverable 35 billion barrels of oil.

Thank you for your application! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Richard Pullman III

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Bump

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 pm

& the Royal Family

To: Pullman Natural Resources
Date: 07/23/2013

The Empress Scarlet Get would like to formally accept your proposal to Image The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte. We hope your stay will be long and prospours. Please be informed that all laws active in the country do apply to you and your staff. If your company does not provide the necessary building materials for the oil rigs and mining camps, Brother Drilling will be able to meet the demands of providing the necessary materials required for construction. If an accident should occur on site, the Royal Navy will clean up the spill, but your company will be required to pay the local economy and business affected.If there is any issues please contact my office.

Chief of Diplomacy Chuck Hagared

Contact Name: Alex Pode, CEO of Brother Drilling
Full Nations Name: The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte
Company Name, If Applicable: Brother Drilling
Company, Organization, Government Purchaser Name:
Charlotte General
Brother Drilling

Crude Oil: [ 545,000,000 ]

Gasoline (87 Octane): [ 150,000,000]
[ Once Weekly | Bi Monthly| Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

Gasoline (91 Octane): [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

Gasoline (95 Octane): [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

Gasoline (102 Octane): [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

Diesel: [ 80,000,000 ]

Natural Gas: [ 7,581 ]

A1 Jet Fuel: [ 15,000,000 ]

A Jet Fuel: [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

B Jet Fuel: [ Erase/State Barrel Quantity ]

Contact Name: Alex Pode
Full Nations Name: The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte
Type of Drilling: [ Mark All That Apply: On Shore Drilling | Off Shore Drilling | Deep Sea Drilling ]
Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve: In Barrels 100,000,000
Allow Mining for Minerals & Gemstones: Yes / No

Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 am

To Alex Poded

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to announce that will be begin supplying Brother Drilling, Charlotte General, and the government of Port Charlotte with:
545 million barrels of crude oil on weekly orders.
150 million barrels of 87 octane gasoline on by monthly orders.
80 million barrels of diesel on weekly orders.
15 million barrels of A1 Jet Fuel on weekly orders.

I look forward to working closely with you, and please let me know should your needs change. Thank you.

Richard Pullman III

RE: EXPANSION
To Alex Pode

Thank you for your expansion application! We are excited to announce we have approved expansion into The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte, where you have informed us there is an estimated proven, recoverable 100 million barrels of oil. In addition, you have agreed to allow us to mine for minerals and gemstones.

Thank you for your application! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Richard Pullman III

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Unitary Presidential State of Romania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unitary Presidential State of Romania » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 am

Contact Name: Victor Antonescu
Full Nations Name: Unitary Presidential State of Romania
Company Name, If Applicable: Petrom
Company, Organization, Government Purchaser Name: Victor Antonescu, President of Romania

Crude Oil: 50,000 barrels
Bi Yearly

Gasoline (87 Octane): 30,000 barrels
Monthly

Gasoline (91 Octane): 20,000 barrels
Monthly

Gasoline (95 Octane): 25,000 barrels
Monthly

Gasoline (102 Octane): 15,000 barrels
Monthly

Diesel: 9,000 barrels
Montly

Natural Gas: 35,000 barrels
Monthly

A1 Jet Fuel: 6,000 barrels
Monthly

A Jet Fuel: 7,000 barrels
Bi Monthly

B Jet Fuel: 6,000 barrels
Monthly

Signed,

Victor Antonescu, President of Romania
President of Romania and Supreme Commander of the Romanian Armed Forces:
Traian Basescu

Prime Minister of Romania:
Victor Ponta

President of the Senate:
Crin Antonescu

President of the Chamber of Deputies:
Valeriu Zgonea
Executive Office of the President:
His Excellency, Traian Basescu
President of the Unitary Presidential State of Romania & Supreme Commander of the Romanian Armed Forces
Senator, Traian Basescu, of the NationStates General Senate. Political Party: National Liberal Party
Member of the Transversal Red Cross - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=246881

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:15 pm

To Victor Antonescu

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to announce that will be begin supplying the Unitary Presidential State of Romania with:
50 thousand barrels of crude oil on bi yearly orders.
30 thousand barrels of 87 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
20 thousand barrels of 91 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
25 thousand barrels of 95 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
15 thousand barrels of 102 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
9 thousand barrels of diesel on monthly orders.
35 thousand barrels of natural gas on monthly orders.
6 million barrels of A1 Jet Fuel on monthly orders.
7 million barrels of A Jet Fuel on bi monthly orders.
6 million barrels of B Jet Fuel on monthly orders.

Richard Pullman III

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Unitary Presidential State of Romania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unitary Presidential State of Romania » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm

ViZion wrote:
To Victor Antonescu

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to announce that will be begin supplying the Unitary Presidential State of Romania with:
50 thousand barrels of crude oil on bi yearly orders.
30 thousand barrels of 87 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
20 thousand barrels of 91 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
25 thousand barrels of 95 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
15 thousand barrels of 102 octane gasoline on monthly orders.
9 thousand barrels of diesel on monthly orders.
35 thousand barrels of natural gas on monthly orders.
6 million barrels of A1 Jet Fuel on monthly orders.
7 million barrels of A Jet Fuel on bi monthly orders.
6 million barrels of B Jet Fuel on monthly orders.

Richard Pullman III

To: President, Pullman Oil Company

Dear, Mr. President

Thank you, and I will also be looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Signed,
President, Victor Antonescu, of Romania
President of Romania and Supreme Commander of the Romanian Armed Forces:
Traian Basescu

Prime Minister of Romania:
Victor Ponta

President of the Senate:
Crin Antonescu

President of the Chamber of Deputies:
Valeriu Zgonea
Executive Office of the President:
His Excellency, Traian Basescu
President of the Unitary Presidential State of Romania & Supreme Commander of the Romanian Armed Forces
Senator, Traian Basescu, of the NationStates General Senate. Political Party: National Liberal Party
Member of the Transversal Red Cross - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=246881

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 pm

OOC: as I currently only have access via iPhone, all members of the region Astyria have approval/deny privileges on my storefronts.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Bump

(Founded June 14, 2003)

New Laikland
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Laikland » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Contact Name: Gunnar Ragnarsson
Full Nations Name: The Technate of New Laikland
Company Name, If Applicable: Royal Laiklandic Airlines
Company, Organization, Government Purchaser Name: Royal Laiklandic Airlines
B Jet Fuel: 6,500,000 barrels ($48.1 million)

Contact Name: Halldor Hrolfsson
Full Nations Name: The Technate of New Laikland
Type of Drilling: Deep Sea Drilling
[i]Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve:
950-1,500 billion
Allow Mining for Minerals & Gemstones: No
Last edited by New Laikland on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade