NATION

PASSWORD

New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Sorgan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 am

To:Al-Quidah

If you find yourselves entangled in a war we can not help in the least. We have cut back spending (Extremly) to the point where we can't invade other countries or protect others. We are sorry but if you engage in war all we can do is deploy roughly around 200 troops and a tank or 2. Once again many apolgizes to you.

Signed,The vice president of sorgan, Pink Rogers

Al Quidah
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:41 am

Sorgan wrote:To:Al-Quidah

If you find yourselves entangled in a war we can not help in the least. We have cut back spending (Extremly) to the point where we can't invade other countries or protect others. We are sorry but if you engage in war all we can do is deploy roughly around 200 troops and a tank or 2. Once again many apolgizes to you.

Reply:

I understand, although, Al-Quidah would like to send you about 40,000 soliders, fully maintained and payed for by Al-Quidah as military aid.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 am

To:Al-Quidah

Thank you for very much! We are very happy that you would provide protection for our country. Like we said we couldn't protect our country very well do to underfunded military.

Signed,Vice President Pink Rogers

Al Quidah
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 am

Thank you for very much! We are very happy that you would provide protection for our country. Like we said we couldn't protect our country very well do to underfunded military.

Signed,Vice President Pink Rogers

We will always protect NaTO members. The solider will arrive in a few days.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

Kelewann
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 am

Dear: NaTO memebers
If any of you need military help, my country will be happy to hep you. Our spending is on the rise. Right now it is at $2,172,621,688,602.75, and our surplus is at $55,097,300,940.41. We have moved some resorced from our surplus into our military (which is the reason the surplus is so low, but we hope it will rise along with the defence budget.)
Sincerly,
Astaris, Dictator of kelewann
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
reason: At peace

Augmark
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augmark » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 am

Augmark would like to supply 10 F-22 Raptors to Sorgan, and 10 to Al-Quidah, in exchange for expanded business oportunities in your respected nations.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 am

Augmark wrote:Augmark would like to supply 10 F-22 Raptors to Sorgan, and 10 to Al-Quidah, in exchange for expanded business oportunities in your respected nations.

Thank you. This proposal is accepted Sorgans Main idustries:Mining,Book Publishing,And arms manufacturement

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:22 pm

~From the desk of Lord Damien the Destroyer, Supreme Warlord of the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek~

As a founding memberstate of the New Alliance and Treaty Organization, we are quite angered to see the use of our acronym by this new alliance. We are not satisfied with the lower case "a", and we demand that the name of this alliance be changed immediately. We will not have the legacy and reputation of NATO be confused with that of this "NaTO", and if you do not comply swiftly then we will make you.

Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: We left the alliance. Mind taking our name off?
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Metallic Slumber
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Metallic Slumber » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Chetssaland wrote:
Al Quidah wrote:Today, on the beautiful day.

Gramatical fail

uh huh
Defcon: 4
Read the spoiler if ya wanna know my military equipment.
Embassies in MS: Barnetsville
Embassies in other Countries: Barnetsville
Military equipment in Metallic Slumber:

E-44 Fighter plane, can be mass produced. And is a cheaper equivalent of the F-16 at 30 million a piece in MS money.
E-67 Fighter Plane. The superior plane to the E-44. At 167 mill a piece in MS money.
Z-6 Bomber Plane. Can be slightly mass produced at 45 mill MS money. Better than the B-52 Stratofortress, but not as good as the B-2 Spirit.
M4 Carbine is the widely used weapon for “normal” infantry.
MP5-N and variants for Special ops mostly.
M1-A2 Tanks and M1 Tanks and LAC’s.
Weapons to advance when they advance higher in real life except for the planes. And these are just the ones mostly used.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Automagfreek wrote:~From the desk of Lord Damien the Destroyer, Supreme Warlord of the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek~

As a founding memberstate of the New Alliance and Treaty Organization, we are quite angered to see the use of our acronym by this new alliance. We are not satisfied with the lower case "a", and we demand that the name of this alliance be changed immediately. We will not have the legacy and reputation of NATO be confused with that of this "NaTO", and if you do not comply swiftly then we will make you.

OOC:Sorry about this we are just gonna make an entirley new Alliance (i hope) called (UNTG United Nations Trade Group or Something along that lines becuase i don't really support torture)

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Sorgan wrote:
Automagfreek wrote:~From the desk of Lord Damien the Destroyer, Supreme Warlord of the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek~

OOC:Sorry about this we are just gonna make an entirley new Alliance (i hope) called (UNTG United Nations Trade Group or Something along that lines becuase i don't really support torture)

I agree with this post (my nation in game does not support torture)...also if the name isnt changed, I will leave the "allaince"
Last edited by Kelewann on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Lizardiar
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Sorry for cluttering, but are you guys in this? There is someone in it who says that you are.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3697
Last edited by Lizardiar on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Restore the Crown

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:45 pm

I leave NaTO and hope that their allaince stands strong and firm, what ever changes they make make. I still support them though, and condem anyone that attacks them because of their views (and in such case will always sde with NaTO (or what ever they will call them self). This is NOT due to Questers post. If Quester does go to war with NaTO, Kelewann will support NaTO in the war. We also request that Questers take back their decleration declaring NaTO dispearse, because all nations have the right to form allainces and call them selfs names (unless the nameabrivation is already taken). Also NaTO is currently treying to figure out what they are going to do,and this just adds more confusion. Also this is not something Questers should be a part of. Auto and NaTO and CAG are the only people who should be discusing things.
Sincerly
Astaris, Leader of kelewann
Last edited by Kelewann on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Nothing was said about war, just retribution. Also no, nation-states do not have "rights", they have projection capacities. That is it. People have rights but nation-states do not.
Restore the Crown

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Questers wrote:Nothing was said about war, just retribution. Also no, nation-states do not have "rights", they have projection capacities. That is it. People have rights but nation-states do not.

ooc:
A) you implied it
B) in that sence no one has any rights then, they just have "projection capacities"
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Kelewann wrote:I leave NaTO and hope that their allaince stands strong and firm, what ever changes they make make. I still support them though, and condem anyone that attacks them because of their views (and in such case will always sde with NaTO (or what ever they will call them self). This is NOT due to Questers post. If Quester does go to war with NaTO, Kelewann will support NaTO in the war. We also request that Questers take back their decleration declaring NaTO dispearse, because all nations have the right to form allainces and call them selfs names (unless the nameabrivation is already taken). Also NaTO is currently treying to figure out what they are going to do,and this just adds more confusion. Also this is not something Questers should be a part of. Auto and NaTO and CAG are the only people who should be discusing things.
Sincerly

FROM THE DESK OF THE SUPREME EMPEROR
MR. LARRY WILLIAMS

I hope that you know whatever "help" you sent to the Falseified "NaTO" organization would be futile as if Questers goes to war with them, no matter how much help you send, it will get slaughtered. The same goes with if the Freeks go to war with the Falseified "NaTO" organization. Both of these illustrious Nations (Questers and Automagfreek) could easily wipe out your Torture Organization with the greatest of ease on their own. If they join forces, you all should just bend over and kiss your own backsides goodbye.

The Shazbotdom Empire, while not going to directly get involved, will financially and morally support the illustrious leaders of Questers and Automagfreek in their campaign to wipe out the scourge that is the "New Associated Torture Organization".
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Kelewann wrote:
Questers wrote:Nothing was said about war, just retribution. Also no, nation-states do not have "rights", they have projection capacities. That is it. People have rights but nation-states do not.

ooc:
A) you implied it
B) in that sence no one has any rights then, they just have "projection capacities"

[OOC:
a. ) The art of politics is about implying things to the extent you can afterwards deny you explicitly said anything.
b. ) Well, yeah, natural rights are debatable, but there's no reason to suggest a state ought to have any natural rights of its own. The people in the state are a different matter.]
Restore the Crown

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Kelewann wrote:I leave NaTO and hope that their allaince stands strong and firm, what ever changes they make make. I still support them though, and condem anyone that attacks them because of their views (and in such case will always sde with NaTO (or what ever they will call them self). This is NOT due to Questers post. If Quester does go to war with NaTO, Kelewann will support NaTO in the war. We also request that Questers take back their decleration declaring NaTO dispearse, because all nations have the right to form allainces and call them selfs names (unless the nameabrivation is already taken). Also NaTO is currently treying to figure out what they are going to do,and this just adds more confusion. Also this is not something Questers should be a part of. Auto and NaTO and CAG are the only people who should be discusing things.
Sincerly

FROM THE DESK OF THE SUPREME EMPEROR
MR. LARRY WILLIAMS

I hope that you know whatever "help" you sent to the Falseified "NaTO" organization would be futile as if Questers goes to war with them, no matter how much help you send, it will get slaughtered. The same goes with if the Freeks go to war with the Falseified "NaTO" organization. Both of these illustrious Nations (Questers and Automagfreek) could easily wipe out your Torture Organization with the greatest of ease on their own. If they join forces, you all should just bend over and kiss your own backsides goodbye.

The Shazbotdom Empire, while not going to directly get involved, will financially and morally support the illustrious leaders of Questers and Automagfreek in their campaign to wipe out the scourge that is the "New Associated Torture Organization".

Dear: MR. LARRY WILLIAMS
we agree that Automagfreek could wipe NaTO out. If that war came I would stay out of it, because Automagfreek has a good reason to go to war with them. Questers on the other hand does not (unless he is also a part of the origonla NATO in which then we appologize for our message). If he is however NOT a part of the origional NATO then he has no reason to interfeer for people are already changing ext.
Sincerly
Astaris, Leader of Kelewann

ooc: about the new post
b) actually if the state has no right then why should its citizens? if a citizen has a right it is because the nation allows that citizen to have it.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 pm

[OOC: Heh, political philosophy. It isn't true that the state allows the citizen to have rights: the state is just an organisational apparatus. Societies without states have existed for periods of time and the people there have had rights -- but again, natural rights are debatable, but it's wrong to think that a State is responsible for the rights of its citizens (Rather, the citizens are responsible for the state...) and secondly that a State can act -- or ought to have the right to act -- independently of the citizenry.]
Restore the Crown

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Questers wrote:[OOC: Heh, political philosophy. It isn't true that the state allows the citizen to have rights: the state is just an organisational apparatus. Societies without states have existed for periods of time and the people there have had rights -- but again, natural rights are debatable, but it's wrong to think that a State is responsible for the rights of its citizens (Rather, the citizens are responsible for the state...) and secondly that a State can act -- or ought to have the right to act -- independently of the citizenry.]

OOC: what is one society that has had No govt what so ever and had their citizen's have naturla rights?...if you can prove one I will willing say that I am wrong and that you are right.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Kelewann wrote:
Questers wrote:[OOC: Heh, political philosophy. It isn't true that the state allows the citizen to have rights: the state is just an organisational apparatus. Societies without states have existed for periods of time and the people there have had rights -- but again, natural rights are debatable, but it's wrong to think that a State is responsible for the rights of its citizens (Rather, the citizens are responsible for the state...) and secondly that a State can act -- or ought to have the right to act -- independently of the citizenry.]

OOC: what is one society that has had No govt what so ever and had their citizen's have naturla rights?...if you can prove one I will willing say that I am wrong and that you are right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_an ... ommunities

Sure, they're historical, but no state has ever lasted forever and I doubt one ever will.
Restore the Crown

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Questers wrote:
Kelewann wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_an ... ommunities

Sure, they're historical, but no state has ever lasted forever and I doubt one ever will.

ooc: I am wrong about my last post. You were correct.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Last edited by Questers on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Restore the Crown

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents