NATION

PASSWORD

Inferno Records

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Motokata
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Inferno Records

Postby Motokata » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 pm

INFERNO RECORDS

History: Established in 1955 in Motokata City by musician Toshi Yamamoto, so called the king of Motokatan Rock and Roll. In a time when Rock and Roll was considered too "foreign" for Motokata mainstream music, Toshi broke out on his own, leaving his former label of Douga and started out as an independent musician. Finding publishers had no interest in working with individuals, Yamamoto, his wife a concert pianist and two other musicians, Kouji Morimoto, a up and coming rock musician, and Teru Nakata a popular Jazz Musician started up their own label, named Inferno Company.

With the new company set up, Yamamoto was able to publish his new Rock Album with Typhoon Records which shattered all conceived notions that rock would never catch on in Motokata. Yamamoto didn't just stop once his album made gold, he began touring the cities and looking for other young talented musicians to be represented under his new found label. In 1959 Inferno had 45 new musicians represented under them and entered an exclusive partnership with Typhoon Records for recording and publishing. Yamamoto was at the height of his popularity and Inferno was growing faster than ever. The company would gain the respect of the industry once several well established musicians jumped their labels and became associated with Inferno.

After Yamamoto died in 1966, his son Thoru took over with the intent of expanding on his father's work. Inferno acquired Typhoon Records in a buyout allowing Inferno to handle both representation and publishing and the name was changed to Inferno Records to reflect the new change. 1970 Inferno broke new ground when it joined on the production committee for a feature film. With the film's runaway success Inferno began jointly cooperating and sponsoring new film and television projects to better promote it's artists. It represents over 500 artists from Motokata and five different countries.

Looking for sponsorship, representation, licensing rights? Contact us.
Employment opportunities open for Sound Engineers, Sound Mixing, Producers, Talent Agents and Impresarios.

Application for Representation

For groups and bands, please name all members seeking representation

Name(s)/Act:
Genre:
Current Representation (if any)
Current Agent(s) (if any)
Tell us about you:
Picture: (optional)

Application for Event/Program Sponsorship:

Event/Program Name:
Event/Program Type: (charity, sport, concert, television, motion picture, etc)
Event Manager: (only for events)
Producers: (only for film/television media)
Amount Requested:

Sponsorship entitles Inferno to display all signage, promote Inferno associated artists and other events and media related to Inferno Records. Failure to comply may result in reduction of funding or loss of sponsorship.

Licensing Requests:
(ooc: you are fine to make up songs and artists for this one, if you want ideas you can always ask me)

Title(s) of Song(s):
Artist(s):
Please tell us about the desired use:

Application for Staff:
Name:
Address:
Date of Birth:
Position Desired: (see page 2 of application booklet for detailed positions)
[] Sound Engineer
[] Sound Mixer
[] Producer
[] Talent Agent
[] Impresarios
You may attach a detailed Resume outlining your work history and cover letter. Otherwise please outline your experience on page 3 of the booklet.
Are you currently employed?:
May we contact your present employers:
Criminal Background Check:

I the undersigned agree and consult to a full criminal background check. Flags in a record do not necessarily disqualify you the applicant from being employees by Inferno any affiliates.

-page 2-

General responsibilities and duties

Sound Engineer: The Sound Engineer will oversee all recording session and program the soundboard to desired levels. An audio technician is proficient with different types of recording media, such as analog tape, digital multitrack recorders and workstations, and computer knowledge.
Knowledge of other recording equipment needed. Studio Engineers may be called upon to work live events as well.

Sound Mixer The Sound Mixer serves under the engineer ensuring the levels and quality are balanced and consistent through the recording sessions, be it studio sessions or live. The mixer also oversees final quality control under the Engineer's director.

Producer Producers are needed to fund and sponsor individual musicians, groups, acts, events, etc. Producers also oversee the completion and production process of albums and singles and choose media. Producers may be called upon to serve for other multi media projects such as film and television and choosing associated acts from the label or other outside sources and work with project leads to give them the desired soundtrack.

Talent Agent: A Talent agent oversees the work and business of the individuals they work with. This includes but not limited to, negotiating contracts, setting up appearances, working publicity for their clients.

Impresario: is a person who organizes and often finances concerts, plays or operas; analogous to a film producer in filmmaking, television production and an angel investor in business. Generally this position is for working with unassociated and freelance acts looking for funding or sponsorship and enticing them into working with Inferno.

-page 3-

Outline your work history or attach your resume.

Java Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Java Islands » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Name(s)/Act: Gisella Anastasia
Genre: New Age/Pop
Current Representation (if any) None
Current Agent(s) (if any) None
Tell us about you: I'm Gisella Anastasia, I'm a young musician from Java in the Java Islands. I've moved around quite a lot due to my father's military career and it's given me plenty of new experiences in my life. I've been playing the piano since I was really young and it made me appreciate music much more. I can also play the keyboard and I write my own songs and music. I like writing songs and I also want to write just music without lyrics.
Picture: (optional) Image

Motokata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Motokata » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Dear Gisella Anastasia,

We received your request to gain representation through Inferno Records and we are very happy to welcome you to the agency. A young artist such as your self will have plenty of time and opportunity to show your talent to everyone around the world. We have assigned you an agent, Yuriko Matsumoto who will represent you and help manage your career. Because you are also an upcoming artist, we have assigned you a publicist, Tomoyuki Fukuada who will handle publicity for you for your time with us. Because of your multiple talents in music, we feel you can serve well in any area including the production of film and television.

Our best regards,
Inferno Records

Motokata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Motokata » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 pm

bump

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Application for Representation

For groups and bands, please name all members seeking representation

Name(s)/Act: Cojira
Members
-Árrøn Ęstinvoulk-leading vocals/rhythm guitar
-Jęk Źouztik-lead guitar
-Xabi Wēulikin-drums
-Büson Bärrak-bass guitar
-Žuljin Xijilian- keyboard
Genre: Progressive metal
Current Representation (if any) BARADUS records
Current Agent(s) (if any)Xajç Aka
Tell us about you: formed in 2003 the band started out as a death metal act in the south side of Neccereç. They played for about 3 years till they got a record deal with BARADUS records in Sedikal(they only circulate in Sedikal so they are looking for a record label for international circulation). There first hit "Dagara" circulated around the metal comunity it lead them to play at sevral festivals. There best event was as the headliner for the international rock festival at the Neccereç Olympic stadium.

Name(s)/Act: Güröt
Genre: rap
Current Representation (if any) not (formally Eletica records)
Current Agent(s) (if any) himself
Tell us about you: born Ávionion Šuÿikõn in 1985 he grew up in Žuytik Sedikal. He was a good student through out school and a nationally ranked athlete. He passed up a college scholarship to prasue his rapping career. In 2004 he gain a deal with Eletica records and released 2 Albums. He join the military when the second Sedikal civil war started effectively stopping he's rap career for the time being. Now he is looking for a new label to sign with.

SONGS:
Dagara by Cojira

Çxila by Güröt
Last edited by Sedikal on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Name(s)/Act: Good Evening Belagossi!
Gerard Thompis- Singer/piano
Ölég Sergeivich- Guitar
Cedric Monty- Bass/Rhythm guitar
Viktor Hydroski- Percussion

Genre: Indie rock/pop
Current Representation: Formerly the Underground Records. As of now, none
Current Agent(s): None
Tell us about you: Formed in 2010, we started as nightclub band in Lower Belagossi. We rose through the ranks and played at the 2010 Dilangian Empire Music Fest in Myarden. We were one of the three bands in Primetime Hour aka "the cream of the crop". We signed with a contract with Underground Records, with whom we have two records called Primetime and Good Morning Dilange. We were featured in the 2012 Dilangian Empire Music Fest as the best indie band in the Empire

-----
Name(s)/Act: C3LC1U$
Maxx Power (Damian Chuster)- Rapper
DJ Crusader (Frederico Asterlos)- Turntables, electronics, synthesizers
C4- Beatboxer
Freezer- Singer, rapper
MC Hero- Autotuner, rapper
Dante Inferno-singer, rapper

Genre: Rap, electronic, dance, hip-hop, dubstep, house
Current Representation: None
Tell us about you: C3LC1U$ was formed in 2005, when DJ Crusader met Maxx Power at a rap/hip=hop festival in Dudari. The duo went onto form the begins of the supergroup but found themselves in need of a beatboxer as well as a singer. They stumbled upon C4, Freezer, and MC Hero doing some local gigs around their college. Picking them up brought the group into the rap world, but need a bass voice to soldify their sound. Dante, who was a solo rapper since 2001, met with the group at the same rap festival in 2007, where he performed in front of C3LC1U$ and was offered to join their group.

This rap supergroup has been making songs for 5 years and have made three albums from their hard work. All three albums were in the 10 Ten Rap Albums when released and stayed there for a long while. Their song, Breaking Back, is one of the most bought and downloaded singles in the rap community of the Dilangian Empire.

-----
Name(s)/Act: Acoustic
Rado Penatovich- Cellist
Diego Villanueva Muertoso Jr.- Cellist
Cassius Archedage- Violinist
Julian Hudaa- Bassist

Genre: Classical, pop, rock, celtic rock
Current Representation; None
Tell us about you: Acoustic joined the string rock genre in 2010. Acoustic was featured in StringRoc 2011 as the Best New Band. They soon found their song in the monthly top 20, with some songs cracking into the Year's top 25. The group has also managed to have a few songs featured in the Celtic Rock Top 10 of 2012.

Motokata
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Motokata » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm

ooc: New people accepted, thanks for joining. IC posts coming soon enough.

Stretta
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stretta » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Hill & Sendel Audio

To: Inferno Records
Subject: Studio Equipment Supplier

Dear Sir or Madam,

H&S Audio are a worldwide brand that signifies quality in sound, and as a result is the worldwide market leader in all things speaker, from commercial surround systems to professional cinema systems, and to studio reference monitoring.

This is the reason I am communicating you today. Originally designed and built by sound engineers, our company still hand-builds our speaker units, and this care and attention shows in our sound quality. I would direct you towards our X010-D range, based on the very first speaker our founders launched (now in its 4th revision), and the speaker trusted by sound engineers, producers and mixers around the world.

With prices starting at $749.99 per speaker, there's no reason not to improve your sound today. Please visit our international storefront to place your order.

Yours faithfully,

Marcus Winters
Corporate Sales Manager, H&S Audio

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade