NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am

We so this thing where we sprint 50 yards, do 20 push-ups, sprint back 50 yards, do 19 situps, sprint 50, do 18 push-ups, sprint, 17 situps, etc.

My head and neck pumped with blood and pain in my helmet. And my entire right side did the same. I cramped up and fell behind everyone. I had 4 push-ups and 3 situps by te time everyone was done. And as everyone cheered me on, I sprinted and pushed up and sat up working through the pain. I said "cunt, shit, cock, motherfucker, vaginadick, rapecuntfish" and others. By the time it was done I could do nothing but slowly breathe. But I finished and gained everyone's respect.

My point is, I'm Mulan.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:We so this thing where we sprint 50 yards, do 20 push-ups, sprint back 50 yards, do 19 situps, sprint 50, do 18 push-ups, sprint, 17 situps, etc.

My head and neck pumped with blood and pain in my helmet. And my entire right side did the same. I cramped up and fell behind everyone. I had 4 push-ups and 3 situps by te time everyone was done. And as everyone cheered me on, I sprinted and pushed up and sat up working through the pain. I said "cunt, shit, cock, motherfucker, vaginadick, rapecuntfish" and others. By the time it was done I could do nothing but slowly breathe. But I finished and gained everyone's respect.

My point is, I'm Mulan.

Probably one of my favorite songs ever in a Disney movie.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:We so this thing where we sprint 50 yards, do 20 push-ups, sprint back 50 yards, do 19 situps, sprint 50, do 18 push-ups, sprint, 17 situps, etc.

My point is, I'm Mulan.

:clap: :hug:
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:My point is, I'm Mulan.

You're a crossdresser?
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Frigola
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Frigola wrote:
right. Well if Izanagi is like any of my MPD characters, no thanks :p

Nah, it's different. :lol:

lol
btw, is he saying all that aloud?
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I read this as, "...then went over to Ivy's body and squeezed her breast."

"...then he went over to Ivy's body and jumped in front of a lightning-bolt."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 am

Frigola wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:
Nah, it's different. :lol:

lol
btw, is he saying all that aloud?

Usually if he's saying it aloud, it's in quotes, but if he's thinking it, it's in italics.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 am

Olthar wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:My point is, I'm Mulan.

You're a crossdresser?

I'm transexual, actually.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:You're a crossdresser?

I'm transexual, actually.

It was just a joke. :/

And I already knew that.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

Olthar wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:I'm transexual, actually.

It was just a joke. :/

And I already knew that.

I know. :)
:hug: :kiss:

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

Name: Hooby Nubblenocker
Age (Actual): Nearly 800.
Age (Appears): Fresh from the bakery.
Race: Doughboy (Homo sapiens pillsburiensis)
Appearance (Picture or good description):
He can change his height at (almost) will by adding or subtracting dough from his body. He usually prefers to stand at somewhere around 8 feet tall.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 4
STR - 5
SPD - 1
DUR - 3
FS - 3
Level 7 Dough Powers (He is extremely flexible and capable of some shapeshifting along the lines of stuff dough can do. As he has no internal organs, he is rather hard to kill, and is able to heal extremely quickly if there is enough dough nearby that he can assimilate into himself.)
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): He's edible. He's relatively easy to slice through, and he is extremely susceptible to fire. Also, to use his regenerative abilities, he needs a ready source of dough.
Personality: He is rather snobby and pretentious. He's prone to rambling and likes to tell people things that they don't care about. Occasionally, he will hunger for the tender flesh of humans, but he has gotten fairly good at impulse control.
Tends to be very activist about "culinary rights" - don't eat baked goods around him.
History: Hooby was born in the oven of Geoffrey Bakere in March of 1224 when the poor man - who was unable to have children after a lucrative career in music as a castrato - decided to try and bake himself a son, praying to God that he would have a companion. Well, God wasn't listening, but someone else was, because Hooby popped out of the oven and brutally slaughtered his creator. Thus began the life of a very tasty monster.
He lived for hundreds of years in the moorlands of Britain, only venturing out to terrorize innocent townsfolk and seek fresh sources of dough, until not long ago, when he became acquainted with one Aleister Crowley. Crowley, upon hearing Hooby's story and being impressed by the intelligence level of such an absurd creature, hired him as Elfen High's new Latin teacher on the spot.
RP Sample: AWB, ATWL, Elfen High 2, etc.
Last edited by Astrolinium on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY ERIC.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY ERIC.

He's been dead for, like, two whole pages now.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY ERIC.

I didn't notice.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:

I didn't notice.

That seems to be a common theme, judging by the lack of characters who have acknowledged the event.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I didn't notice.

That seems to be a common theme, judging by the lack of characters who have acknowledged the event.

I was going to include Pierre noticing it, but then Lewis did the banjo thing, so I cut it.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:49 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I didn't notice.

I was planning to make Damien get drunk with Laz, return to the room, and then have sex with Eric.

Oh well...

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:

I was planning to make Damien get drunk with Laz, return to the room, and then have sex with Eric.

Oh well...

And this is why people should tell people when they plan for two characters to have sex.
;_;
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:52 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:I was planning to make Damien get drunk with Laz, return to the room, and then have sex with Eric.

Oh well...

And this is why people should tell people when they plan for two characters to have sex.
;_;

Or maybe you should think twice about killing your character. :p

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:I was planning to make Damien get drunk with Laz, return to the room, and then have sex with Eric.

Oh well...

;_;

Just retcon that he's still alive so James can also have sex with him.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
;_;

Actually, technically, he's not dead-dead, he's just dead.

He could show up in Heavensgate or something if you wanted to keep using him.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

I'm gonna be doing exams tomorrow and the day after that, so Night'll take over Allan.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 am

Amon and Friends wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:

Actually, technically, he's not dead-dead, he's just dead.

Night was like "I thought you wanted him dead dead" and I was like, "Yeah, but I don't want to be bored the rest of the arc" and he was like "It's almost over anyway" and never edited his post to have Eric up in Heavensgate.

Night, can Eric be normal dead instead of dead dead, so that this way he can go back up to the land of the living? He needs to get laid.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 am

Astrolinium wrote:
Amon and Friends wrote:Actually, technically, he's not dead-dead, he's just dead.

Night was like "I thought you wanted him dead dead" and I was like, "Yeah, but I don't want to be bored the rest of the arc" and he was like "It's almost over anyway" and never edited his post to have Eric up in Heavensgate.

Night, can Eric be normal dead instead of dead dead, so that this way he can go back up to the land of the living? He needs to get laid.

Twice.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Amon and Friends wrote:Actually, technically, he's not dead-dead, he's just dead.

The arc is pretty much over already.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Name: Sir Charles Groundbreaker
Age (Actual): 35
Age (Appears): 35
Race: Albino gorilla
Appearance (Picture or good description): Picture.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT: 6
Strength: 6
DUR: 5
FS: 6
SPE: 3

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): It'll take a lot of strong things to take out Sir Charles Groundbreaker. I'm not going into detail, but if you're an angel, you'd also have a tough time.
Personality: Smart, and working to advance human knowledge. He is protective of his own race, and also that of humanity as well.
History: Once living in the jungles of the Congo, Sir Charles Groundbreaker was taken into the New York Zoo, since there are few albino gorillas. He was given the name "Ice", but he never responded to that name. After supernatural creatures and powers arose, the United States government commissioned a team of scientists to work on the Manhattan Initiative, in order to manipulate genetics in order to make humans stronger, more durable, and faster. However, there came the time to test on more human-like subjects, instead of rodents. Thus, "Ice" was brought in and tested on. The genetic manipulations affected him in a way unknown before, and he grew too smart for his captors, and two strong as well. He broke free from his binds, and made his way to Britain, taking up the name Sir Charles Groundbreaker, for his strength, and ability to shatter the ground with it. He came out of hiding after hearing of Elfen High's disaster. He figured that this school would be his best way to teach others of his kind, as well as to expand the horizons of humans.
RP Sample: This magic school RP with demons and Loki and Allan Quartermain.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse