NATION

PASSWORD

Lockdown(OOC;Sign Up)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Lockdown(OOC;Sign Up)

Postby The Russian People » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Annabel City.Annabel City formed itself in 1987,originally as a small coal mining town.Three years later,the coal supply massively dropped in the area.The city quickly turned into a bustling city full of business and attractions.By 2002,it was ranked as the 5th Most Populous US city,and 3rd by area.Four years later,Mayor Paul Guyy decided he would make history,he told his architects,"I want you to make us huge.Huger than any city in the US.Or in the world." After 2 more years of construction,they did it.Annabel City was the largest city in the world,as big as New York City and Chicago combined.In 2009,a massive influx of citizens rolled into the city,increasing the population from 10 million,to a whopping 26,000,000.Not only did this make it the Most Populous in the USA,it also made the most rapid population increase in history.16 million in one year.It was a mirror of heaven,it was the place you'd always want to be....until 2013.In March 2013,several people came down with a horrible flu and Respiratory problems.In June,the heat of the days seemed to reflect on the infection,as it spread considerably.The Downtown area of Annabel City became highly infected,to such a degree that it had to be lockdown.The infection did have a small amount of time to spread to the Northern area of the town.There was,however,not a large amount of infected in the Uptown,but the infection is slowly spreading...

The Infection
The Normal Infected individual has an obscenely ugly growth on the face,and is aggressive when near.Some are very quick,while some are slow and groggy.Some that have been severely inflicted by the infection can mutate to a beast,with large arms,and as tall as 10 feet to 14 feet.One is to consider to not completely confront an Infected person unless you know that there aren't a very large number near by.The Infection has been said to actually spawn more infected individuals.If in combat(hand to hand) with a Normal Infected,there are known to attempt to grab you,and will attempt to bite the back of the neck,or major blood routes.There can punch,and will also kick as well.

Annabel City
Annabel City is a large scale city.Think of,as said in the main text,NYC and Chicago together.The Downtown area is massively infected with The Infection,while the Northern Suburbs are infected,but on a much smaller scale.Annabel City is basically shut off from the rest of the world.The only people who get in are National Guard and FEMA,and it is extremely difficult to get out.The Northern side of the city is widely watched by soldiers,and it is a very hard life to live.The Southern part is considered a Nightmarish wasteland,the neglect evident and The Infection adding to it.People still live in those parts,however.If living in Downtown,it is good to have a weapon.

National Guard and FEMA
The National Guard and FEMA came in one hour after the town was shut down.They regulate just about everything,and set up and blockade separating Uptown and Downtown.There is a low presence in Downtown,but a high in Uptown.There will need to be a couple FEMA/NTLGU charrie in this RP.The men/women guarding normally do not allow residents to enter Downtown,but,if they're that crazy/serious,the soldiers will normally allow them in,assuming that they will die.

The Scientists
The Scientists.They came over to attempt to make up a cure for this.Progress has been slow,and painful.These scientists are are the only citizens fully allowed to enter Downtown from Uptown.
IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS,PLEASE ASK.

RULES:
1.NO GODMODDING...NONE
2.It is necessary to read the text above to understand this.
3.I will also be controlling the guy who will plague some people Downtown,and will attack Scientists that travel into Downtown.He has mostly the powers that Alex Mercer has in Prototype(look it up).
4.I AM OP..HEAR ME ROAR!
5.I hope this to be interesting,so have fun.

App
Name:
Infected Status:
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place):
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.):
Bio:
Equipment(Specific to certain things):
RP Sample:

My App(s)

App
Name:Nelson Gilley
Appearance:http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/matthew-perry/matthew-perry-20060713-144887.jpg
Infected Status:None
Downtown or Uptown(Starting place):Downtown
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.):Downtown Resident
Bio:Nelson was born in Buffalo,NY.He had grown accustomed to city life,and in 2002,when Annabel City expanded,he decided to move there.He lived a great life in the city,by 2013,he was the best known Arms Shop Owner in the Downtown parts.In June,when the infection multiplied,his shop was invaded by the Infected.He fought his way to it,and got several weapons before the Infected completely broke through.As he got to Uptown,the military had already built a barricade.He got what he had and went back to his apartment and prepared to go through the massive downtown area,searching....searching.
Equipment(Specific to certain things):AR-15,Knife,Twelve Gauge Shotgun,Glock
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=183973&p=9643112#p9643112

App
Name:Darrell Collins
Appearance:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/274/c/7/Alex_Mercer_The_Prototype_by_Shadow_Clone.jpg
Infected Status:Mutated
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place):Downtown
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.):Infected Resident
Bio:Darrell was born 5 miles outside of the would be Annabel City.He had an extremely great childhood.At 18,he was accepted to Pittsburgh,and was elated.Although,one year later,he started seeing a therapist.The University Therapist said that Darrell's mental health was beginning to diminish,and could have to be admitted into a mental hospital in the future.In his fourth year at the college,in 2008,he was confirmed with a mental disease,although it was unknown what kind.He kept stating his wanting to kill people,and thoughts of suicide.He graduated college however,but was told he would most likely need to be put in a Mental Hospital by Late 2012.In December 2012,his doctor told him that he was going to be put in a Mental institute.But,in April 2013,he contracted the Infection,and was not put in a Mental,but a regular hospital.The Annabel Hospital,located in Downtown Annabel City,was ravaged by the Infection,and Darrell was infused with the infection,resulting in massive bacteria buildup .He could create weapons out of his arms,and could consume individuals,and be able to morph to look like the consumed person.The Infection reached his brain,which made him love the Infection,and also further put a strain on his mental health.
Equipment(Specific to certain things):Watch
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=183973&p=9643112#p9643112

Again,if you have ANY questions,please ask.
Last edited by The Russian People on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Slavatainia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 am

This looks interesting.

App
Name:Cody Seale
Appearance:

Infected Status:N/A
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place):Uptown
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.):National Guard
Bio:Cody was born in Greenville, South Carolina, and grew up to a middle class family. Cody was heavily interested in the military, he put off his current dream of being a actor and began to exercise more, preparing for training. He also attended JROTC in high school, and planned to join the military. Living only with his father, he reluctantly signed Cody in the military at the age of 17. After a few years of serving in the National Guard, he was sent to the infected site.
Equipment(Specific to certain things):The Modular Tactical Vest (MTV). Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment. M50 Joint Service General Purpose Mask. M4A1(M203(3 rounds for it) and Combat knife.
RP Sample:Y'know me. http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=9669502&sid=67a824b4351fab23792fbaa272adfd28#p9669502
Proud member of ICE. Arctic ICE Training Unit

Exchange Rate: 2.3678 Credits = $1
Gross Domestic Product: $1,390,772,629,830.36
GDP Per Capita: $7,206.08
Unemployment Rate: 9.93%
Consumption: $618,493,590,000.00
Government Budget: $925,837,327,800.00
Government Expenditures: $740,669,862,240.00
Goverment Waste: $185,167,465,560.00
Exports: $203,220,724,590.36
Imports: $171,611,547,000.00
Trade Surplus: $31,609,177,590.36

"Screamin' Shady 'til I die!"

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 am

Slavatainia wrote:This looks interesting.

App
Name:Cody Seale
Appearance:
Infected Status:N/A
Bio:Cody was born in Greenville, South Carolina, and grew up to a middle class family. Cody was heavily interested in the military, he put off his current dream of being a actor and began to exercise more, preparing for training. He also attended JROTC in high school, and planned to join the military. Living only with his father, he reluctantly signed Cody in the military at the age of 17. After a few years of serving in the National Guard, he was sent to the infected site.
Equipment(Specific to certain things):The Modular Tactical Vest (MTV). Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment. M50 Joint Service General Purpose Mask. M4A1(M203(3 rounds for it) and Combat knife.
RP Sample:Y'know me. http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=9669502&sid=67a824b4351fab23792fbaa272adfd28#p9669502

Accepted
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

bump
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 pm

BUMP
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

New Republic of Egypt
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Republic of Egypt » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:23 pm

App
Name:James Calron
Appearance:http://www.calguard.ca.gov/publicaffairs/PublishingImages/FallenSoldiers/18fs_guy.jpg
Infected Status:Not Infected
Bio:Calron,was born and raised in Russellville ,Alabama.He is used to hot weather,and diseases as his family was plagued with diseases as causes of death,He Graduated High School,with a GPA of 4.0 and Graduated from the University of Auburn,where he was a star quarterback,with a 3.8 GPA,he then pursued a career as an actor,but when that failed he became apart of the national guard,and since became one of the best sergeants in service.
Equipment(Specific to certain things):M-16 Automatic Rifle,Standard Glock,and back-up Sniper Rifle.
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=186363
*Nation Does not reflect actual beliefs.*

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

New Republic of Egypt wrote:App
Name:James Calron
Appearance:http://www.calguard.ca.gov/publicaffairs/PublishingImages/FallenSoldiers/18fs_guy.jpg
Infected Status:Not Infected
Bio:Calron,was born and raised in Russellville ,Alabama.He is used to hot weather,and diseases as his family was plagued with diseases as causes of death,He Graduated High School,with a GPA of 4.0 and Graduated from the University of Auburn,where he was a star quarterback,with a 3.8 GPA,he then pursued a career as an actor,but when that failed he became apart of the national guard,and since became one of the best sergeants in service.
Equipment(Specific to certain things):M-16 Automatic Rifle,Standard Glock,and back-up Sniper Rifle.
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=186363

Accepted
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 pm

When will the IC be up?

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Name: Sergeant Benjamin Silva
Appearance:

Infected Status: Uninfected
Downtown or Uptown: Uptown
What are you: US Marine Corps Recon, First Battalion, Second Squad
Bio: Silva was born into a middle class suburban family. At age eighteen he enlisted in the United States Marines. He went through boot camp, and qualified for Recon training. He accepted, and became one of the elite Marine Corps Recon fighters. His squad was inserted via helicopter on a mission to subdue and bring back an infected for study. Alive.
Equipment: M-4, KA-Bar, Fatigues, Kevlar, 7.62 Ammo, M1911A1, .45 Ammo, standard E&E&IG (Escape, Evasion, and Intelligence Gathering) equipment.
RP Sample: The Dark Shards
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Name: Luke Bing

Infected Status: None
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place): Downtown
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.): Resident
Bio: Luke was an weapons expert before the infection. He owned a gun shop in the city and sold at least one of every gun. Bing has a family, his wife and 2 daughters with one on the way. He himself could not make it out and drew the zombies that were chasing them away. He is currently trapped inside his shop, managing to escape every now and then to scrounge for food in the nearby store. He is coming up with a plan to escape downtown, without being caught by the National Guard.
Equipment (Specific to certain things):
Weapons: Two Winchester M1887 shotguns; two Desert Eagles; a sniper; Swiss Army Knife
Other: Water (2 gallons left); 2 cantines; gun holders (handguns being on the thigh and shotguns on his back); a car in the back, little gas; about 2-3 weeks worth of food.
RP Sample: Two RPs, look at sig. They are called Dark Shards RP and Milky Way RP.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am

I'll put up the IC later today.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Wyethalania
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyethalania » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 am

App
Name: Dr. Riviere Leon
Appearance: Wavy Brown hair parted to the right and of medium length. He is about 5'11 and weighs around 140 pounds. He often wears semi-formal attire with bowties, suspenders, and the occasional sweater vest. Physically meek, he retains a sweet though often esoteric disposition. He is of fair and unassuming appearance.
Infected Status: Not Infected
Downtown or Uptown (Starting Place): Uptown
What are you (Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.): Scientist
Bio: Born to a privileged family of bankers, Riviere had access to many amenities children only dream about. Entering high school. He preferred microbiology and pathology much to the dismay of his father, who dreamed of him continuing the business. Though his mother supported him, so he went to Harvard then the Yale School of Medicine for study. Graduating near the top of his class, he soon went through the throws of internships before obtaining his own government-funded lab for his research. Now called upon by his contract and his conscience to investigate the viral outbreak of Annabel City. Disturbed and even terrified by the creatures set before him to analyze, he rarely leaves the mobile lab in Uptown, but occasionally he is commanded to venture into the den of devils.
Equipment (Specific to certain things): Biohazard suit, various test plates, syringes, cotton swabs, and other scientific brickerbrack and chemicals, as well as a Calico-Liberty III for personal protection during excursions into Downtown
RP Sample:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=185314 (Technical)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=173297 (Stylized)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=134783 (Adeptness)
Edited Issues
Down the Rabbit Hole
Marriage by Proxy Server
A Walk In The Park
Feudal Feuds
Should Cities Touch The Sky?
Is There An Election In Marche Noire Or Are You Just Happy To See Us?
The Path Less Traveled
As You Don't Like It
Just Plane Ridiculous
Some Enchanted Evening That Was

High Commander (16th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Court Justice (15th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Chief Justice (14th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (13th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (12th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (11th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Minister (9th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.
I.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 am

Wyethalania wrote:App
Name: Dr. Riviere Leon
Appearance: Wavy Brown hair parted to the right and of medium length. He is about 5'11 and weighs around 140 pounds. He often wears semi-formal attire with bowties, suspenders, and the occasional sweater vest. Physically meek, he retains a sweet though often esoteric disposition. He is of fair and unassuming appearance.
Infected Status: Not Infected
Downtown or Uptown (Starting Place): Uptown
What are you (Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.): Scientist
Bio: Born to a privileged family of bankers, Riviere had access to many amenities children only dream about. Entering high school. He preferred microbiology and pathology much to the dismay of his father, who dreamed of him continuing the business. Though his mother supported him, so he went to Harvard then the Yale School of Medicine for study. Graduating near the top of his class, he soon went through the throws of internships before obtaining his own government-funded lab for his research. Now called upon by his contract and his conscience to investigate the viral outbreak of Annabel City. Disturbed and even terrified by the creatures set before him to analyze, he rarely leaves the mobile lab in Uptown, but occasionally he is commanded to venture into the den of devils.
Equipment (Specific to certain things): Biohazard suit, various test plates, syringes, cotton swabs, and other scientific brickerbrack and chemicals, as well as a Calico-Liberty III for personal protection during excursions into Downtown
RP Sample:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=185314 (Technical)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=173297 (Stylized)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=134783 (Adeptness)

Accepted :clap:
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Lucantis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 am

Wait, am I accepted as well?
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
OOC
Triple Planet Campaign

20 Dragon Riders
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby 20 Dragon Riders » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 am

App
Name: Anthony Lewis

Appearance: black hair, small nose, scar over his left eye, brown eyes, caucasin, around 6'0" and is muscular

Infected Status: N/A

Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place): Uptown Anabel City

Bio: Anthony was living a happy life, intil the infection happened, he was at work, selling i pods, computers and his own invention, the the anti infectional armor, helmet , gauntlets and boots, along with another of his invention, the razooka launcher (part bazooka and part rocket launcher) to the army, when infection started. Now, he wants to get revenge for what happened to his life, and his job, he will do anything to destroy this infection.

Equipment(Specific to certain things): the anti infectional armor, helmet, gauntlets, and boots, with his razooka launcher

RP Sample: he was just about to test out his razooka launcher out on the infected when an infected tried to bite his neck, thanks to the armor, it saved him, but it also destroyed the infected person. He wend back to his house to record his descovery, he wrot this

I did it!! my armor worked!!! but now i have to go, i'm sending this to the FEMA and the national guard with some of my armor!!

he sent it, now he is waiting for a reply or with some news on how the battle with the infected is going.
Last edited by 20 Dragon Riders on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragons are not tools
Dragons are not animals
Dragons are our friends and protectors
Dragons are our family
and
no dragon shall not get hurt while we're around
-MOTTO OF THE ORDER OF DRAGON RIDERS-

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 am

Lucantis wrote:Name: Luke Bing

Infected Status: None
Bio: Luke was an weapons expert before the infection. He owned a gun shop in the city and sold at least one of every gun. Bing has a family, his wife and 2 daughters with one on the way. He himself could not make it out and drew the zombies that were chasing them away. He is currently trapped inside his shop, managing to escape every now and then to scrounge for food in the nearby store. He is coming up with a plan to escape downtown, without being caught by the National Guard.
Equipment (Specific to certain things):
Weapons: Two Winchester M1887 shotguns; two Desert Eagles; a sniper; Swiss Army Knife
Other: Water (2 gallons left); 2 cantines; gun holders (handguns being on the thigh and shotguns on his back); a car in the back, little gas; about 2-3 weeks worth of food.
RP Sample: Two RPs, look at sig. They are called Dark Shards RP and Milky Way RP.

Accepted
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 am

20 Dragon Riders wrote:App

Appearance: black hair, small nose, scar over his left eye, brown eyes, caucasin, around 6'0" and is muscular

Bio: Anthony was living a happy life, intil the infection happened, he was at work, selling i pods, computers and his own invention, the the anti infectional armor, helmet , gauntlets and boots, along with another of his invention, the razooka launcher (part bazooka and part rocket launcher) to the army, when infection started. Now, he wants to get revenge for what happened to his life, and his job, he will do anything to destroy this infection.

Equipment(Specific to certain things): the anti infectional armor, helmet, gauntlets, and boots, with his razooka launcher

RP Sample: he was just about to test out his razooka launcher out on the infected when an infected tried to bite his neck, thanks to the armor, it saved him, but it also destroyed the infected person. He wend back to his house to record his descovery, he wrot this

I did it!! my armor worked!!! but now i have to go, i'm sending this to the FEMA and the national guard with some of my armor!!

he sent it, now he is waiting for a reply or with some news on how the battle with the infected is going.

Deciding
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 am

Lucantis wrote:Wait, am I accepted as well?

Yes
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

Hold up. 1) A bazooka is an extremely old fashioned rocket launcher, used mostly during world war II. 2) Neither a working bazooka nor Rocket Launcher are available to the public.

So what the fuck is a razooka? How does it work? Where did you get the necessary components? How does a guy who sells IPods know how to make one? Why were you making anti-infection armor before the infection started? Why would the army buy them instead of Kevlar?
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Len Hyet wrote:

Hold up. 1) A bazooka is an extremely old fashioned rocket launcher, used mostly during world war II. 2) Neither a working bazooka nor Rocket Launcher are available to the public.

So what the fuck is a razooka? How does it work? Where did you get the necessary components? How does a guy who sells IPods know how to make one? Why were you making anti-infection armor before the infection started? Why would the army buy them instead of Kevlar?

I agree with Len Hyet.. I was like :o WTF :o when I saw it.

Defense condition of FRL
OOC
Triple Planet Campaign

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

I have made my decision.Please redo your application,use proper grammar,and a little bit more lengthy of a post..when you do post.If you can do those things,than you will be accepted.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Name: Heinz " Götterdämmerung " Müller
Appearance: Heinz appears to be wearing an all black NBC suit. The gas mask is fractured in several places, while the left lense is partly broken, revealing an single blood shot iris. The right lense is only slightly cracked. The gas mask is attached to an helmetless hood. Several bullet holes clearly pierce his suit in the chest area, along with light combat webbing. Three elongated claws grow on each of his hands, coated in dry blood. A radio is mounted on his upper right chest which occasionally admits static.
Infected Status: Advanced infected.
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.): Advanced infected.
Bio: Heinz was apart of an secret organization dedicated to researching new military weapons and selling them to various NATO countries. Heinz formerly was employed in the German army. Showing remarkable skills in battle, said organization recruited him and he served as a mercenary for the company. The company sent him and an group of scientists to gather samples of the virus hoping to engineer it into an military weapon. They located patient zero and extracted samples from it. Of course they couldn't engineer it much on the spot, the research team did manage to modify the samples slightly before attempting to send it to head quarters. However in the process they were over run by infected before the helicopter could arrive.

Determined to get his pay, Heinz took the sample and attempted to hold the infected off until evac could arrive. as an infected leaped at him and broke his gas mask lense he dropped the sample, it breaking all over his gas mask. It seeped into his eye, infecting him. This strain mutated him greatly. His endurance, speed and strength was increased five fold. He also managed to keep a large amount of his intelligence.
Equipment(Specific to certain things): Huge claws. Combat webbing contains a few magazines and he has a pistol strapped to leg. His tatical combat vest affords him a very small amount of bullet resistance.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Here's another bolded heading:
Darrell Collins
Darrell Collins is a severely troubled,mega infected young man who can,at will,spawn claws,turn his arms into bullet-proof destroying machines,and do much more.It would take a tank,maybe two to kill him off.He can consume people,and can form to make himself look like that person.It is good to flee if you see him,although if in disguise,it would be difficult to spot him.At times,he will have violent hallucinations and will have flashbacks.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 pm

The Russian People wrote:Here's another bolded heading:
Darrell Collins
Darrell Collins is a severely troubled,mega infected young man who can,at will,spawn claws,turn his arms into bullet-proof destroying machines,and do much more.It would take a tank,maybe two to kill him off.He can consume people,and can form to make himself look like that person.It is good to flee if you see him,although if in disguise,it would be difficult to spot him.At times,he will have violent hallucinations and will have flashbacks.

Would it be possible for us to be infected later on in the rp?

IC, please!
Last edited by Slavatainia on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:00 pm

The Russian People wrote:Here's another bolded heading:
Darrell Collins

So is my app accepted or...?
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse