NATION

PASSWORD

Please help a new member

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Serbia and Danmark
Civilian

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Please help a new member

Postby Serbia and Danmark » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:10 am

Our small nation has just become a member of the World Assemble, but I do have some difficulties understanding, what the present vote is about?`

Could someone tell me a little about the problems with the anti-WA, and then tell me, what we're voting about.

Yours sincerely
Mads
UK of Serbia and Denmark

Samurkhan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Samurkhan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:15 am

So I think it's just a weird attempt for the world assembly to try to strengthen its power and create interest (which is rather low) by creating a dichotomy with the opposing binary of the Anti-WA. It seems a half-hearted and bana; effort. I wouldn't worry about it passing mate.

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 am

It looks like a joke proposal to me. You'll see those from time to time, though they usually don't get far enough to get voted on.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 am

The basis is to essential make light of the efforts to "bring down" the WA because it has been tried many times since the inauguration of the original NSUN. It is a statement which says the WA (World Assembly) doesn't feel threatened by a few rogue nations who have no voting power within the scope of the WA.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Chezchopoland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chezchopoland » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 pm

From looking at it, the current bill is worthless de to the fact anti-world assembly poses no threat to the WA whatsoever. All the bill is, is a couple of badly written reasons to condemn a group of rogue nations out of ignorance and fear
Definetly not the Free-est!

Possesions of Chezchopoland:

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm a rogue nation, and I get really annoyed when I see ideas on the WA targeted on condemming us. My choice to be rogue is mine. And rogue sounds cooler than member.

Golgoglot
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Golgoglot » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Chezchopoland wrote:From looking at it, the current bill is worthless de to the fact anti-world assembly poses no threat to the WA whatsoever. All the bill is, is a couple of badly written reasons to condemn a group of rogue nations out of ignorance and fear

It isn't a bill. It also isn't a Condemnation. It's a Commendation for the region of Anti World Assembly, or AWA (though it isn't quite what one would expect). The debate for it can be found here.

[OOC: It won't have any effect on your nation if it passes.]

New Hayesalia wrote:I'm a rogue nation, and I get really annoyed when I see ideas on the WA targeted on condemming us. My choice to be rogue is mine. And rogue sounds cooler than member.

What?
Sir and Dr. Bernard Godlis, Foreign Affairs High Office
The Sacred Eternity of Golgoglot
There Above the Starry Canopy, A Great G-d Will Reward

The Most Glorious Hack
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 11, 2003
Anarchy

Postby The Most Glorious Hack » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 am

Golgoglot wrote:The debate for it can be found here.
Indeed.
Now the stars they are all angled wrong,
And the sun and the moon refuse to burn.
But I remember a message,
In a demon's hand:
"Dread the passage of Jesus, for he does not return."

-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly