NATION

PASSWORD

New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Al Quidah
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 am

Today, on this beautiful day. Al-Quidah and its allies have formed a new alliance, it will be called the New Associated Torture Organization or NATO, this alliance will be a 100% democratic allaince, calling on votes, to decide who the leader will be. This alliance is designed to stop nations, who threaten to go to war, due to the fact they think we treat are citizens un-fairly. If one of us go into war, we all go into war. This new alliance will ensure the safety of nations that support the death penalty, and/or torture, recruitment is always open, and if you would like to join, you must fill out a short form, provided below. I Al-Quidah will be the leader of the NATO, untill are members decide on a confidence vote, then I may be elected again, or another nation will take my place.

Current Members:

Al-Quidah (Leader)

Augmark

Sorgan

Conserative Morality

Kelewann

Hans Van Stone

Mushet

Billian Empire

The Empire of Necrisia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION FORM

Nation name:

Population:

Views on Torture/Execution:

Are you willing to support NATO (Y/N):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Al Quidah on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 am

Al Quidah wrote:Today, on the beautiful day.

Gramatical fail

Lizardiar
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 am

ooc: Wait. Augmark and Sorgan both use public torture? Also sorry for cluttering up the thread.
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 am

Note:From Sorgan School Master:

I think if we cut down on torture like for only prisoners who commited homoscide,rape,ect. would be a better political choice and ecnomic choice therefore you would get more allies in times of war and more bussniues for other needs? What do you say ease down on the tortureing

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:24 am

Lizardiar wrote:ooc: Wait. Augmark and Sorgan both use public torture? Also sorry for cluttering up the thread.

OOC:No im agaisn't it but they are my allies and also your not cluttering it up at all xD its kinda small at the moment so ya

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 am

Al Quidah wrote:Today, on the beautiful day. Al-Quidah and its allies have formed a new alliance, it will be called the New Associated Torture Organization or NATO, this alliance will be a 100% democratic allaince, calling on votes, to decide who the leader will be.

ooc: your not just gonna say that your the boss?
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 am

Lizardiar wrote:
Al Quidah wrote:Today, on the beautiful day. Al-Quidah and its allies have formed a new alliance, it will be called the New Associated Torture Organization or NATO, this alliance will be a 100% democratic allaince, calling on votes, to decide who the leader will be.

ooc: your not just gonna say that your the boss?

I am, im jsut stating, when the majority of memebers want a confidence vote, we will have a vote, and if I come out on top, I continue if not, the winner continues.
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 am

Al Quidah wrote:I am, im jsut stating, when the majority of memebers want a confidence vote, we will have a vote, and if I come out on top, I continue if not, the winner continues.

ooc: doesn't that kinda go against your policies in your former threads?
Last edited by Lizardiar on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

Sorgan wrote:Image

Note:From Sorgan School Master:

I think if we cut down on torture like for only prisoners who commited homoscide,rape,ect. would be a better political choice and ecnomic choice therefore you would get more allies in times of war and more bussniues for other needs? What do you say ease down on the tortureing

We will have to have a vote, if we all accept then we all adopt it, I will make a thread for proposals.

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

what does it matter, you never know what bs hes gonna pull on you. After all, hes got a 23 million man army

EDIT: so now he is trying to be CAG. Ok :p .
Last edited by Chetssaland on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 am

alright that works

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 am

Lizardiar wrote:
Al Quidah wrote:I am, im jsut stating, when the majority of memebers want a confidence vote, we will have a vote, and if I come out on top, I continue if not, the winner continues.

ooc: doesn't that kinda go against your policies in your former threads?

OOC: Yes, but when it comes to alliances, Al-Quidah uses democracy, as it is the most efficient means.

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 am

Chetssaland wrote:what does it matter, you never know what bs hes gonna pull on you. After all, hes got a 23 million man army

EDIT: so now he is trying to be CAG. Ok :p .

OOC: I am blocking you from this thread, do not post here anymore, your comments are tasteless, I hope you got that little picture i sent you, on the emrgency CAG meeting thread, its for you.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 am

Nation name: The Democratic Republic of Conserative Morality

Population: 3.8 Billion

Views on Torture/Execution: Torture is perfectly acceptable, as long as it is not done on Moralite Citizens. Torture is not acceptable as a punishment, only as an interrogation technique. Execution is fine for many cases, assuming that the person in question is unquestionably guilty.

Are you willing to support NATO (Y/N): To some point, yes.
Last edited by Conserative Morality on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

yeah I got that. Oh sorry, "boohoo! I got the finger! );". Why would I care? I actually think its funny! :p

CM dont do it! Dont join this!

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 am

Conserative Morality wrote:Nation name: The Democratic Republic of Conserative Morality

Population: 3.8 Billion

Views on Torture/Execution: Torture is perfectly acceptable, as long as it is not done on Moralite Citizens. Torture is not acceptable as a punishment, only as an interrogation technique. Execution is fine for many cases, assuming that the person in question is unquestionably guilty.

Are you willing to support NATO (Y/N): To some point, yes.

Your applcation has been accepted. Welcome to NATO.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

Chetssaland wrote:yeah I got that. Oh sorry, "boohoo! I got the finger! );". Why would I care? I actually think its funny! :p

CM dont do it! Dont join this!

Official Message from the Senate:
To: Chetssaland
The Senate believes that it is in every nations right to do whatever they like within their own borders, as long as it does not interfere with other countries. If the people do not like their situation, they will revolt. The Senate is joining both to broadcast it's right to torture and kill if it likes, and to protect other nations who are in danger of being crushed by larger nations, who believe it is their duty to 'police the world'.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 am

The people cant revolt. Al Quidah wont let them. You have to start a revolt in your own nation. I think the people know that mass murder is wrong.

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 am

hey kids you guys got a thread waiting for you

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

Chetssaland wrote:The people cant revolt. Al Quidah wont let them. You have to start a revolt in your own nation. I think the people know that mass murder is wrong.

To:Chetssaland
You cannot stop a people from revolting. Historically, we are Romans. We know this. You can disarm a populace, slaughter entire towns, and threaten them with death afterwords if they do not comply, but that cannot stop them. And one's country may do many wrong things. Do we cast them aside for these transgressions? We would suggest that the officials of Chetssaland obtain a little more loyalty to their country, instead of lining their own pockets with blood money.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

Sorgan Enforces Uniforms!Anti-School Master Poster

Students have been forced to wear uniforms and masks showing how much they represent the NATO! School teacher mike johnathan says "Its alot easier to keep rebellious beheviour out of they war when students are dressed like others it forces them to think they are not diffrent from each other. This all the news we have for now

Anti-Torture protesters make this poster of their leader thinking he is going to torture the citizens. The citiznes chant "NO TORTURE NO TORTURE NO TORTURE" Outside of the school masters office. The school master says "I think they captured my good side! I love it! expect the meat grinder part..."

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

Chetssaland wrote:The people cant revolt. Al Quidah wont let them. You have to start a revolt in your own nation. I think the people know that mass murder is wrong.

They are allowed to revolt, we do not keep an eye on every of are 500 million citizens, it' just if they choose to revolt, the police and military will stop it, so far no citizen's have revolted against us.

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

Name: Republic of Chetssaland
Population: 134 million (I think)
OK for interroragation.Shouldnt be cruel though.
Do you support NATO: 100%

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 am

Conserative Morality wrote:

To:Chetssaland
You cannot stop a people from revolting. Historically, we are Romans. We know this. You can disarm a populace, slaughter entire towns, and threaten them with death afterwords if they do not comply, but that cannot stop them. And one's country may do many wrong things. Do we cast them aside for these transgressions? We would suggest that the officials of Chetssaland obtain a little more loyalty to their country, instead of lining their own pockets with blood money.

Wait what? WTF are you talking about? blood money?

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 am

Al Quidah wrote:

They are allowed to revolt, we do not keep an eye on every of are 500 million citizens, it' just if they choose to revolt, the police and military will stop it, so far no citizen's have revolted against us.

See you can write your own history. I could say that we colonized the rest of the world and that we are a parent nation of all other nations. In a real world country, they would've revolted.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents