NATION

PASSWORD

Halls of Gold [TWI ONLY][IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Najimam
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Halls of Gold [TWI ONLY][IC]

Postby Najimam » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:45 am

Halls of Gold [IC]

05/01/24
Regional Bureau of Administrative Archives, Central Diwan of Sawlajan, 11pm

Nadi has always liked that strong scent of coffee circling around in the couloir. From the first day of his appointment, he made sure all coffee machines in the building have the best quality of coffee there could ever be. As he entered his office, he felt something was wrong but he couldn't quite point out what it is. He sat in his chair, looking at the envelope on his desk.

"Was this here last time? I'm not sure, what's it about?"

Inside, Nadi found a report, with it was what looked to be like an old archive and a picture of an old sheikh, most likely an imam, wearing gloves and holding a big golden ring. Half of his face looked to be staring creepily and smirking, the other half looked to be joyous and crazily excited. You'd have to see it to believe such a strange expression of a face exists.

"Regional Administrative Archive number 499: Exiling The Custodian of Gold Matter, 1951" reads Nadi out loud. He then turns to the report which sounds to be made fairly recently titled: "Destiny as the Governance of God, and the Policy of Man".

Nadi's first instinct was to go look in the old archives room in the underground floor. He jumped up from his chair and ran as quickly as he can. In the room, lights were working (to his surprise) and it was colder than usual for some reason. He went straight to the 1950s drawer and pulled archive number 499. However, it was different from the one in the envelope.

"Regional ban on using gold in the construction and decoration of residential and administrative buildings, 1951"

Nadi was confused but determined to know the story behind these strange documents. As he was about to leave, he heard the coffee machine next to the door making coffee. Certainly coffee with milk because the machine does this familiar sound when making it.

"Confusion is a mix between the known and the unknown, it combines both to make sense of anything holy or unholy God created. However, it fails everytime. Every single time. Do you know why that is, mister Nadi ?"

Several mosquitoes were stuck in the sticky trap of the couloir's window. The usual scent of coffee started to fade away and the night was looking brighter than ever. It's all God's destiny...

Southern Sawlajani Police Station, Advanced Affairs, 2:17pm

It was calm, the weather was calm, the room was calm, even the phone call when it rang, was calm.
"What's going on, Farid? Just when I was thinking about going home early. God have mercy on me."

"Sorry about that, detective, but we have a case of grave digging that you must look at."

"Didn't we deal with the Satran guys doing this like a month ago? Is there another one we missed?"

"No sir, the thing is, I don't think Satran is behind this, I believe it's something different and much, much more mysterious. Fact is, sir, we have found golden rings buried inside the grave of a man named..."

As Farid said the name, detective Nabil stood up from his immense surprise. He grabbed his coat and went to the car. While he was driving, Nabil got another call.

"Hello detective, we need you at the Ibad forest next to the cementary, it is very urgent."

It is yet another long night for Nabil, he sighted before taking a sip from his cup of black coffee.

"Such low quality coffee, I really wish we had those amazing coffee machines at the Bureau of Administrative Archives, but oh well oh well..."

The deadly treasure hunters of Satran:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=337003&p=40393229&sid=6e4e082b9ffd15c07d09aec32d4a3cd2#p40393229

The Sawlajani tomb diggers:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=337003&p=40411993&hilit=Noire#p40411993

Najimam Noire:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=naj ... id=1845674
Last edited by Najimam on Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.نحن قوم إذا أعطينا صبرنا، و إذا ٱبتلينا شكرنا

Proud member of The Western Isles.

Return to International Incidents