NATION

PASSWORD

(TWI ONLY) Iershenovan War OOC thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kravato
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

(TWI ONLY) Iershenovan War OOC thread

Postby Kravato » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:12 pm

It was only a matter of time before Kravato and Vacrus clashed over Iersheno island. The two had a shared administration over the island, but as the two states disagreed conflict was imminent. The declaration of war on May 21st came as a surprise to Kravato, and the first Vacrusian attacks on Sveta Kata and entrenchments along the border were succesful. But with Tsunter involvement in the war, and the momentum of Vacrus's surprise invasion wearing off, the war can go in anyone's favor.

The island itself is rural and unheard to many except as a tourist destination. However, the island is key to military control of the Iervita straight between Kravato, the Tsunterlands, and Vacrus, and controls the northern entrance to the Southern Canal. The Netil Navigation and Maritime Safety Systems station on the island guides thousands of cargo ships every year.

For more info on the history of Iersheno, check out this WIP.

The Kravatoan side is north and west of the 1623 Line, or the border, and the Vacrusian side is east of it.
Also note that the province goes by two names (Iersheno for Kravatoans and Yershen for Vacrusians) as to not get things mixed up. WH (western Half) and EH (Eastern Half) will be used to refer to the Kravatoan and Vacrusian districts respectively, with the WH being Kravatoan and EH being Vacrusian.

Current Conflict History:

March 28th, 2023: Kravatoan Forum passes the International Liberties Act, aiding Romancia while also guaranteeing fishing companies the right to fish off of Kravatoan waters, which would go into effect April 6th

April 6th: Kravatoan shipping companies Uni-Gavba Group, RB Corp, and HHC begin fishing off of the WH on a large scale, though Vacrusian sources report that they fished off of the EH as well

April 20th, 2023: Vacrus condemns Kravato for allowing fishers to operate off of Iersheno's waters, demanding that the CEO's of each company be arrested for trespassing, because the water borders between the WH and EH were never clearly defined

April 21st, 2023: Kravato affirms its rights to fish off of Kravato's district of Iersheno, and levies tariffs on Vacrus and bans registered Vacrusian vessels from Kravatoan ports

April 24th: Vacrusian government denies Kravatoan ownership of the WH of Yershen

April 26th, 2023: Sections of the 2nd Fleet of the Kravatoan navy are sent to Iersheno to enforce its claim over the WH

April 30th: Vacrusian army moves to Yershen

May 2nd, 2023: Some in the Kravatoan public led to believe that the Alka Bombings were done on the behalf of Vacrus, though this is extremely doubtful and most likely untrue

May 7th, 2023: Kravatoan Army and sections of its air force are moved to the WH of Iersheno

May 20th, 2023: Vacrusian private is shot near the border by an unknown shooter. According to Vacrusian reports, he was shot by Kravatoan forces, but there are large chances he was either shot by his comrades on accident, or by a hunter, and even theories that the shooting was a planned justification for a Casus Belli

May 21st, 2023: Vacrus declares war on Kravato, Kravato moves the full 2nd Fleet into Iersheno and moves more army and air force forces to Iersheno.

May 26th, 2023: Vacrusians advance on Netil, but are slowed by Kravatoan forces before significant gains can be made, and Kravato suffers casualties.

May 29th, 2023: 3,000 Tsunter troops are deployed to Iersheno under the Kravatoan Foreign Legion. Additional forces are moved to the Vacrusian-Tsunter border.

May 30th, 2023: Bavarno issues financial support for Kravato

May 30th, 2023: Vacrusians push Kravatoan forces out of Sveta Kata, though Kravato maintains physical but not operational control from Sveta Kata Naval Base

May 30th, 2023: Vacrusian and Kravatoan governments begin first negotiations

June 2nd, 2023: Bavarnan Foreign Minister attends negotiations

June 6th, 2023: The Tsunterlands faces problems with food shortages due to contested waters in the Iervita straight

June 6th, 2023: Negotiations end over fighting between Vacrusian and Kravatoan volunteers in Romancia

June 10th, 2023: Vacrusian Cyber-attack group "Vaktrodus" targets the Netil Navigation and Maritime Systems, shutting down most trade through the Iervita Straight, and also targets the power grids of several Kravatoan cities

Also, Mesder nations, South and Central Argean nations, and nations trying to increase Mesder influence would probably have a vested interest in this conflict as it would go to affect which nations will be dominant in the region post-war. And, just to clear anything up, the plan is that eventually Kravato would win the island sometime in July-August or perhaps later into the year.

If you wish to get involved, make a response answering these three questions:

1: Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party)

2: What were your relationships with Kravato and Vacrus before the war?

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict? (Your interests in the war basically)

4: How do you want to get involved?

Tag me in your responses so that I can respond to you as soon as possible, and feel free to ask any questions about the conflict, history, or where you could fit into the rp. Though this is an rp between me and Vacrus, I'm in the contact role right now.
Last edited by Kravato on Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of the Western Isles
If you want some good rp, The Western Isles welcomes all!
NS Stats are not Canon
The FKK, or Forumnial Kingdom of Kravato, is a constitutional monarchy, that apart from its monarch is a federal republic. Politically, we lean center.
Love me some Sublime and RHCP. Waiting for the NFL to start again.

Gorvonia
Secretary

Founded: May 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorvonia » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:22 am

Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party) Kravato

Kravato : neutral

Vacrus: Neutral

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict? (Your interests in the war basically)

I. Securing new allies

II. Help Kravato at stopping the Vacrusian Aggression

Humanitarian Help ( ONG operators to help the civilians)

Military Help :

x 10 Mil-Mi 24

x 2 Spetznaz Companies

( Each company has 70 men, 6 M29 mortar, 5 BTR-90 and 15 Ural Taifun )

This small force will be utilized as a sabotage and assault force against the Vacrusians
Republic of Gorvonia

Average Balkan Country, trying to deal an insurrection, recovering from a civil war, crime organizations and all of this under a fragile democracy.

Vostaz
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 11, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostaz » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 pm

1: Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party): Vacrus

2: What were your relationships with Kravato and Vacrus before the war?: Indifferent to Kravato, though Vacrus is seen as ideologically similar and a natural ally.

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict? (Your interests in the war basically) Keep Vostaz's backyard near the Southern Canal as ideologically friendly as possible.

4: How do you want to get involved?: I plan on sending a small number of Vostazi troops to aid Vacrus. I will post exact numbers once I flesh out my military more.

The Tsunterlands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Tsunterlands » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:43 pm

1: Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party) Kravato

2: What were your relationships with Kravato and Vacrus before the war? Extremely hostile to Vacrus (former coloniser/genocide perpetrator). Mostly friendly with Kravato

• To inhibit Vacrus' military power and ability/willingness to attack their neighbours
  • Keep the water's around the Mesder safe to allow normal trading (and for Tsunter's not to starve)
  • To demonstrate Tsunter military power and ability to act as a force for security in the region.

Already involved with Tsunter military units serving under the Kravatoan foreign legion. Would be willing to send more pending Vacrus + Kravato's approval.

(also we only sent 1 brigade - 3,000 men to Iersheno as part of the Foreign Legion, not 8,000)
Last edited by The Tsunterlands on Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly a pirate republic. A country of Mediterranean peninsulas, mountains and rainforests. Home to a thriving semiconductor, financial and software industry. A flawed democracy just trying to survive in dangerous times..

Arvento
Secretary

Founded: Nov 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Arvento » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:18 pm

- Kravato

- Neutral with both Kravato and Vacrus

- To demonstrate Arvento's military power and promote its national interests across the Mesder Sea
- Ideological differences with Vacrus
- Investments and economic help from Kravato

- Diplomatic means
- Allowing volunteers from Arvento to fight on the side of Kravato
- Economic aid for the Kravatoan military efforts ( food, medication, explosives)

Wellsia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wellsia » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:32 pm

1. Will not support either side, but will be throwing its weight around to maintain open shipping.

2. Had good open relationships with both countries

3. To keep the shipping channels opened while the conflict is raging.

4. Wellsian Naval Forces and Marines will launch an attack on Sveta Kata, taking control of the town and naval base. This will then be used by the Wellsian Navy to to keep the shipping channels free of mines and to prevent attacks on neutral vessels.

Hdisar
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2023

Postby Hdisar » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:21 am

1: Which side are you supporting?
  • Kravato

• There were none relations/connections with the two parties.

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict?
  • Our interests on to why we would like to enter in Iershenovan conflict is to further expand our [diplomatical] influence and give hospitability towards both parties, despite siding with one party [Kravato].

4: How do you want to get involved?[/b]
  • We would like to be militarily involved.
───HDISAR───
POLITICS|MAINMILITARY|WIKI
Alternate, region rp account for The Aituia

Kravato
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kravato » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:30 am

Gorvonia wrote:Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party) Kravato

Kravato : neutral

Vacrus: Neutral

I. Securing new allies

II. Help Kravato at stopping the Vacrusian Aggression

Humanitarian Help ( ONG operators to help the civilians)

Military Help :

x 10 Mil-Mi 24

x 2 Spetznaz Companies

( Each company has 70 men, 6 M29 mortar, 5 BTR-90 and 15 Ural Taifun )

This small force will be utilized as a sabotage and assault force against the Vacrusians

Sounds good, tg me and Vacrus abt it
NS Stats are not Canon
The FKK, or Forumnial Kingdom of Kravato, is a constitutional monarchy, that apart from its monarch is a federal republic. Politically, we lean center.

Kravato
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kravato » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:36 am

Wellsia wrote:1. Will not support either side, but will be throwing its weight around to maintain open shipping.

4. Wellsian Naval Forces and Marines will launch an attack on Sveta Kata, taking control of the town and naval base. This will then be used by the Wellsian Navy to to keep the shipping channels free of mines and to prevent attacks on neutral vessels.

This one will take quite some planning, and I think we’ll need to tg more abt the details before we start this part of the arc.
NS Stats are not Canon

Kravato
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kravato » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:40 am

Vostaz wrote:1: Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party): Vacrus

2: What were your relationships with Kravato and Vacrus before the war?: Indifferent to Kravato, though Vacrus is seen as ideologically similar and a natural ally.

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict? (Your interests in the war basically) Keep Vostaz's backyard near the Southern Canal as ideologically friendly as possible.

4: How do you want to get involved?: I plan on sending a small number of Vostazi troops to aid Vacrus. I will post exact numbers once I flesh out my military more.

Welcome to TWI! Just make sure you let Vacrus know about it in a tg and coordinate with him
NS Stats are not Canon

Wellsia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wellsia » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:10 pm

Kravato wrote:
Wellsia wrote:1. Will not support either side, but will be throwing its weight around to maintain open shipping.

This one will take quite some planning, and I think we’ll need to tg more abt the details before we start this part of the arc.

If you don’t think it will work, I’m fine with that and will support one or the other side.

Kravato
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kravato » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:43 pm

Wellsia wrote:
Kravato wrote:

If you don’t think it will work, I’m fine with that and will support one or the other side.

It will definitely work, its just probably going to be the most complicated (and juicy) part of the conflict. I will tg you about all of the details.
NS Stats are not Canon

Bavarno
Attaché

Founded: Mar 24, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarno » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:14 pm

Been busy for a while with IRL stuff, finally got around to this:

1: Which side are you supporting? (Kravato, Vacrus, Neutral/Third Party) Kravato

2: What were your relationships with Kravato and Vacrus before the war? Bavarno pre-war was relatively neutral with Kravato and slightly distrustful of Vacrus, however, since the conflict began, Bavarno has sent aid and provided diplomatic support to Kravato.

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict? (Your interests in the war basically) Bavarno wishes to expand its influence across the Mesder Sea, especially among democratic nations.

4: How do you want to get involved? Sending financial and material support, as well as sending a small amount of Bavarnan troops to Kravato.
Federal Republic of Bavarno
Proud member of The Western Isles!

Barquetalia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Barquetalia » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:08 pm

Since I'm back, figured I might as well just get involved.

2: What were your relationships with Kravato and Vacrus before the war? Neutral with both. Although there are some slight ideological similarities with Vacrus, this was essentially a Vacrusian-declared war, and Barquetalia chose to side with those who weren't the aggressors essentially.

3: Why is your nation getting involved with the conflict? (Your interests in the war basically) Cement Barquetalia's influence over the Mesder Sea, possibility of a safety belt after gaining allies on the eastern Mesder

4: How do you want to get involved? Volunteer troops to Kravato (exact numbers once I start fleshing out the military), financial and logistic support, diplomatic lobby to exert pressure against sanctions towards Kravato while simultaniously trying to get sanctions imposed over Vostaz (because of the restriction of the Southern Canal to Kravatoan allies) and Vacrus.
Last edited by Barquetalia on Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaskalma
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kaskalma » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:58 am

-Kravato

-Neutral

-Kaskalma has a policy of aiding other monarchies in their wars

Kaskalma will send food and supply aid to Kravato and Tsunterlands, while providing military aid for Kravatoan forces.

Renet
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Renet » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:04 pm

Kravato wrote:

It was only a matter of time before Kravato and Vacrus clashed over Iersheno island. The two had a shared administration over the island, but as the two states disagreed conflict was imminent. The declaration of war on May 21st came as a surprise to Kravato, and the first Vacrusian attacks on Sveta Kata and entrenchments along the border were succesful. But with Tsunter involvement in the war, and the momentum of Vacrus's surprise invasion wearing off, the war can go in anyone's favor.

The island itself is rural and unheard to many except as a tourist destination. However, the island is key to military control of the Iervita straight between Kravato, the Tsunterlands, and Vacrus, and controls the northern entrance to the Southern Canal. The Netil Navigation and Maritime Safety Systems station on the island guides thousands of cargo ships every year.

For more info on the history of Iersheno, check out this WIP.

The Kravatoan side is north and west of the 1623 Line, or the border, and the Vacrusian side is east of it.
Also note that the province goes by two names (Iersheno for Kravatoans and Yershen for Vacrusians) as to not get things mixed up. WH (western Half) and EH (Eastern Half) will be used to refer to the Kravatoan and Vacrusian districts respectively, with the WH being Kravatoan and EH being Vacrusian.

Current Conflict History:

March 28th, 2023: Kravatoan Forum passes the International Liberties Act, aiding Romancia while also guaranteeing fishing companies the right to fish off of Kravatoan waters, which would go into effect April 6th

April 6th: Kravatoan shipping companies Uni-Gavba Group, RB Corp, and HHC begin fishing off of the WH on a large scale, though Vacrusian sources report that they fished off of the EH as well

April 20th, 2023: Vacrus condemns Kravato for allowing fishers to operate off of Iersheno's waters, demanding that the CEO's of each company be arrested for trespassing, because the water borders between the WH and EH were never clearly defined

April 21st, 2023: Kravato affirms its rights to fish off of Kravato's district of Iersheno, and levies tariffs on Vacrus and bans registered Vacrusian vessels from Kravatoan ports

April 24th: Vacrusian government denies Kravatoan ownership of the WH of Yershen

April 26th, 2023: Sections of the 2nd Fleet of the Kravatoan navy are sent to Iersheno to enforce its claim over the WH

April 30th: Vacrusian army moves to Yershen

May 2nd, 2023: Some in the Kravatoan public led to believe that the Alka Bombings were done on the behalf of Vacrus, though this is extremely doubtful and most likely untrue

May 7th, 2023: Kravatoan Army and sections of its air force are moved to the WH of Iersheno

May 20th, 2023: Vacrusian private is shot near the border by an unknown shooter. According to Vacrusian reports, he was shot by Kravatoan forces, but there are large chances he was either shot by his comrades on accident, or by a hunter, and even theories that the shooting was a planned justification for a Casus Belli

May 21st, 2023: Vacrus declares war on Kravato, Kravato moves the full 2nd Fleet into Iersheno and moves more army and air force forces to Iersheno.

May 26th, 2023: Vacrusians advance on Netil, but are slowed by Kravatoan forces before significant gains can be made, and Kravato suffers casualties.

May 29th, 2023: 3,000 Tsunter troops are deployed to Iersheno under the Kravatoan Foreign Legion. Additional forces are moved to the Vacrusian-Tsunter border.

May 30th, 2023: Bavarno issues financial support for Kravato

May 30th, 2023: Vacrusians push Kravatoan forces out of Sveta Kata, though Kravato maintains physical but not operational control from Sveta Kata Naval Base

May 30th, 2023: Vacrusian and Kravatoan governments begin first negotiations

June 2nd, 2023: Bavarnan Foreign Minister attends negotiations

June 6th, 2023: The Tsunterlands faces problems with food shortages due to contested waters in the Iervita straight

June 6th, 2023: Negotiations end over fighting between Vacrusian and Kravatoan volunteers in Romancia

June 10th, 2023: Vacrusian Cyber-attack group "Vaktrodus" targets the Netil Navigation and Maritime Systems, shutting down most trade through the Iervita Straight, and also targets the power grids of several Kravatoan cities

Also, Mesder nations, South and Central Argean nations, and nations trying to increase Mesder influence would probably have a vested interest in this conflict as it would go to affect which nations will be dominant in the region post-war. And, just to clear anything up, the plan is that eventually Kravato would win the island sometime in July-August or perhaps later into the year.

If you wish to get involved, make a response answering these three questions:

Tag me in your responses so that I can respond to you as soon as possible, and feel free to ask any questions about the conflict, history, or where you could fit into the rp. Though this is an rp between me and Vacrus, I'm in the contact role right now.

1. Neutral.
2. Non-existent.
3. We are not getting involved.
4. We won't be getting involved.

Wangano
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 15, 2023

Postby Wangano » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:36 am

We will Support Kravato

Kravato Neturial Vacrus Friendly

We are giving some Wangano bulit ALXA Fighters to Kravatos Air Force and we will send 2500 Soldiers to fight in the war.

Wangano will also be a hub for reguies that have been affected. Wangline and Wanganos Air Force will have refuge flights that are safe and get People who lost everything to cities in Wangano were they will live. We will also build a military base where the locals can come and get Wanganoian food and shelter. We will also give them computers and educational for the children. The military base is also very safe and Friendly to all citizens of Kravato on lersheno island.

Kravato
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kravato » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:50 pm

This RP is now officially closed as Vacrus and Kravato have signed the treaty of Netil and Iersheno is to be an independent republic. This does not conclude Iersheno as a part of RP, just ends the Iersheno War RP.
NS Stats are not Canon

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents