NATION

PASSWORD

The Texkentuck/Calamastan War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Texkentuck/Calamastan War

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:48 pm

This is the Real thread for the WAR

This is a rp battle for nations to join based on the nation states calculator. The Purpose of NS calculator is to keep godmoding not possible. No nukes but missiles may be used 4 times a day in ones own nation- Read How to play below. For questions please ask by sending message or posting in the sign up thread.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=511152

The RP battle will be played out by making moves on a nation gridded map. First you find your nations map and copy and paste the information from your nations map. By using the grid you make troop placements based off the NS calculation of military power. Take into consideration it's unrealistic for nations to just say were invading with a number of troops more than the power of their military calculation.

How do I move troops? To move troops you look to another nations grid and choose the square that you would like to deploy your troops. Keep in mind you should leave a number of troops in your nation in a square for defense. Troops can move once a day from square to square in the defensive map which is your nation and in the offensive map which is the nation your invading.

How do I calculate the correct and reasonable roll play number of troops? Easy.... For example
*vehicles don't move themselves. If you have a carrior. According to research carriors have a total of atleast 1000 troops to keep the aircraft carrier in operation. Their are 64 aircraft on a modern day carrier. Remember I state that aircraft from a given point can travel anywhere 7 squares side to side horizontally or vertically to make an attack. This is true for when your nation takes over an adversaries square. After the take over on the next move you can roll play you've set up an airfield. Now you can fly jets from that location in rp.
*Tanks in general have a crew of 4 people but some new tanks have crews of just two- So in deploying a tank take into consideration it counts as 2 or 4 soldiers that will be subtracted from your military power force from NS calculator.
So what do I do to start roll play follow the directions-
A: First look for the map of your nation.
B: Look to see how many troops it says you have total
C: Take that number and decide how many troops in which squares you want to have defending. Keep in mind it's not possible to have troops in each square. In war nations have foreign troops on soil. The goal is to push them out and hold the line.
D: Once you place your troops in square for defensive with the right calculation. Decide how many troops you want to use to invade a nation. Keep in mind it's probably best to find a square with no enemy in parachuting in troops unless you are invading an area with a light number than your own and their isn't a jet squadron for defense. If you want to take go strait into battle in an area you will have to have the right number of troops to take on the troops. Also with bombers or C-130's attacking a square you'll want close to a number or equal number of fighter jets to the defense in that area.
E: Next look for the copy and paste of the enemy map. Notice where troops are placed on the enemy map and form a strategy and record which square with how much force you would like to invade.

Follow the order and if you have questions please ask Texkentuck their is no godmoding or nukes used in this war. A nation only on their defensive map may fire up to 3 long range missile to a square a day. A missile that hits a square kills 100 troops of the force there. If it's 100 tanks well 100 divided by 3 is 33 troops. so 100 tanks are dead with a crew did of 33...33 will be subtracted from your main overall force. That's an example.

Also In the process of building up defense on your map in troop place in squares just like on an attacking map you can move 1 square a day for troop movement and 2 squares for vehicles. Aircraft in an area in which an airbase is formed. Bombers and fighters can travel 7 squares to enter an attack. Keep in mind it may be best to move troops and tanks then move aircraft all at once on an enemy square. Also for your own map the defensive map you can have up to 45 recorded squares which is a strong hold which makes it if troops move into that square 100 automatically die. Invading a nation shouldn't be easy and that is to keep it fair like border security agents were involved or rebel population of non-military. Most squares will not be like that. Just 45 of your choosing.

The nation below is Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-Union Conservative Capitalist Republic with a total military of 84,937,071.

This box is just for Texkentuck to use to copy and paste where they wish to set up defensive. don't copy and paste from this box. This is for the purpose for your nation to see where troops are. We are rping we all have satalite capability.
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Which squares are you setting up a defensive with troop number calculated:

Which squares are the 45 defensive squares enemy troops will only lose 100 troops in if they land or choose to go into that area:

This box is just for the nation of The peoples Republic of Calamastan lead Supreme Leader Allan Michael with a strong military force of 10,653,136. This is a code for you to place troops in your own defensive squares in your nation. Place troops and make sure you have enough for attack. Not all squares will be used up
Nation Name: Calamastan
Leader Name: Supreme Leader Allan Michael
"As you place troops subract from the number 10,653,136
Remember: 1 Tank placement subract 2 or 4/for fighter aircraft subtract 2/for an aircraft carrior subtract 1000: Aircraft carrior have jets and can fly jets over 7 squares from carrior. All vehicles and ships can travel 2 squares a day."
Which squares in your nation would you like to have a defensive force:

P.S. Above is for the defense of your nation only.
How many troops are you planning to use as an attack after calculation:

This is the box for only for John Meno of The Republic of Gholistan. This is a code for you to place troops in your own defensive squares in your nation. Place troops and make sure you have enough for attack. Not all squares will be used up.
Nation Name: The Republic of Gholistan
Leader Name: John Meno
As you place troops subract from the number 10,653,136
Remember: 1 Tank placement subract 2 or 4/for fighter aircraft subtract 2/for an aircraft carrior subtract 1000: Aircraft carrior have jets and can fly jets over 7 squares from carrior. All vehicles and ships can travel 2 squares a day."
Which 45 squares are automatic defense which will kill 100 enemy troops:

How many troops do you plan to use for an attack after calculation:

[box]

This is a box only for The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle lead by Anna Hanvoson with a total military of 113,199,542.
Nation Name: The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle
Leader Name: Anna Havoson

Which 45 squares are automatic defense which will kill 100 enemy troops:

When your nation looks at the map above it's like a simulated radar system to see the grids. You use the recording of troop placement recorded to see where enemy troops have placed troops.

Also If you want to attack or move troops to an ally nation to help with their defense record below. Roll play happends when you notice that your recorded troop movement for the day moves into an enemy square. Sometimes your nation will make movements into squares in which their isn't a defensive. This is a good strategy to show your invading and your ally can join in on that square and slowly attack together in taking squares. It's time for war. If any nation has questions please ask. Nations that want to join into the war may by just joining in the ooc-sign up so I can create your map grid for your nation to place troops. Hope everyone enjoys.

Since by now everyone should have their squares set up for defense we can begin attacking!

This is the code to use for attacking the opposition now that we have our defensive set up.

In placing a ship to invade your ships can only move into the enemy grid 2 squares a day. Military troops can move 1 square a day. Military vehicles can move 2 squares a day. Troops when first dropped into a square can not move squares but can only rp taking on a force in that square if the forces are recorded in that square. A square with no forces it's possible for the next day move to build an airfield. A move by all forces on a grid can only move in one turn.If you are bombing instead of dropping troops. Which square and how many bombers are you sending:
For guarding bombers how many jets are you flying in for the defense of the bomber:
If you decide to invade a square with a defense take a look at the enemy post in what is defending in that square. It's best to send more into that square. Please keep in mind the defender may rp up to 3 airstrikes a day which could kill 100 troops or tanks. Do not land in squares which could automatically make you lose 100 troops. Read what the opposition set up on the grid for defense.

In moving a navy into an enemy grid you must start from one of the four sides. Ships can move twice a day. You can move as many troops as you want but it can be done in one move for troops, ships and 1 bombing.

This is the code for day 1 invasion:
Nation Name:
Nation your attacking:
What squares are you parachuting troops into on the enemy map:
How many naval ships are you sending and to where on the outside grid:
How many bombers are you sending and which square are you bombing:
How many jets are guarding those bombers:
If no forces are recorded on the grid square in 1 day if not defeated you may claim you built an airfield. You must leave 40 troops in that square for the rp of bombers from that square. If the square is invaded by the enemy you lose that square. Read directions above at the beginning. Have questions ask.
For record was is the total invading force that's your left over calculation after placing troops in squares on your own map:
Last edited by Texkentuck on Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Texkentucks' Defense

Postby Texkentuck » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:34 pm

This is the troop placement in Texkentuck

Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation
Leader Name: Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf
Which squares are you setting up a defensive with troop number calculated:
In square G11 we place 2,000,000 troops with 200 tanks which brings my troop count from 84,937,071 to 82,936,671
In square F11 is Texkentuck Airbase with 1,000,000 Ninja star fighter jets which brings my troop count from 82,936,671 to 80,936,671
In square G6 is an aircraft carrier with 46 jets which is a total of 1,000 troops on the aircraft with jets. which brings my troop count from 80,936,671 to 80,935,671 troops.
In square F20 is an a fleet of battleships which is 12 battleships with 40 sailers on each ship. Which brings my troop count from 80,935,671 to 80,936,191 troops.
In square E31 is an aircraft carrior of 1000 sailers/pilots with 64 jets which brings my troop count from 80,936,191 to 80,935,191 troops
In square L22 is an aircraft carrior of 1000 sailers/pilots with 64 jets and a military force of 1000 which brings my count from 80,936,191 to 80,932,191 troops.
In square I "not L" 24 their is 3,000 troops with 200 tanks which brings my count from 80,932,191 troops to 80,928,791 troops.

Which squares are the 45 defensive squares enemy troops will only lose 100 troops in if they land or choose to go into that area:

The 45 squares that are the defensive squares in which automatically 200 foreign enemy troops die do to local rebellion and security of National defense are squares [L3 to L14] [L23 to L25] [K16 to K22] [G11, G12, H11,H12,I23,I24, H5, [E20 to E31], [D20 to D31] G19,G20,G21

We intend to have a total force ready to invade with 80,932,191 troops once everyone has their defensive recorded.

Remember in your own map you can do 4 missile launches a day against an adversary in any square....A missile only destroys 20 troops so if tanks are involved a tank has a crew of 2 or 4 so that would be 40 troops dead and tanks destroyed. Armored vehicles by missiles are first to be calculated in subtraction for all nations.

Once everyone has their defensive we will all attack once we all see our defensive positions. An attack can't be made until a nation has calculated in their defensive stance on their map so adversaries will know where to attack. Also As the roll play goes on troops may return back to the map in a day.
Once everyone has their defensive I'll post a copy and paste for invasions..... Also any nation can join this war at any given time. Please post in the o.c thread and post your map of your nation. If map isn't posted but you have a map in factbook I'll use your map to make you a defensive grid. If your too weak or just want to send troops to a nation please post in this thread troops you deploy to a nation. In this rp only 20 troops can be sent if you wish to send more you must join the rp.....
Last edited by Texkentuck on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:13 am

This is even more F*cking confusing
Supreme Leader: Allan Michaelè
Capital: Vanaja

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:14 am

Nation Name: Calamastan
Leader Name: Supreme Leader Allan Michaelè
Which squares in your nation would you like to have a defensive force: Vanaja

How many troops are you planning to use as an attack after calculation: 20,000

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Calamastan wrote:Nation Name: Calamastan

How the hell am I supposed to attack. WTF is Vanaja? Use the grid to place troops in Vanaja... on your map and calculate troop placements subtracting down to your force of invasion of 20,000 if you want to invade with more have less of a defense. overtime if your nation is winning or wants to go all out you can drop in your defensive force to take my nation with out defense of your nation. Look at the map of your nation and if you've played battleship make placements. So when we rp invasion I'll know where to invade. If you place 2,000 troops in a square with an airbase of 1000, one or 4 squares away that square of 2000 is in reach of the 1000 jet squadron. If you want to invade dominion square. Best bet would be to choose a square with no troops for the drop of troops and the next day drop more troops in the same square or another square. Then just follow the rules of movement.

Your nation has a total force of 10,653,136
Set up your defense in your nation. Decide How many troops you want defending. Lets say you want to invade with a force of 8,555,122. So choose a square in your nation you want to place troops.

For example
Look at your own map. Lets say your capital is in the square of D20. "I don't know"
You state In D20 I'm placing 2000 troops and 100 tanks.
Just some math that addition and subtraction. Some simple multiplication.
you take your total troop number of 10,653,136 and subtract 1000 which gives you 10,652,136 troops.
Fill up your squares until you reach an attack force of lets say 5,600,000. Not all squares will be filled unless you plan not to attack and to be on the defense.

When it comes to placing aircraft or tanks. A tank= a crew of 2 or 4 people. Subtract that from the new number.
An aircraft carrior=1000 troops so subtract that from the new number.
Keep in mind carrior have 46 jets. You can record an aircraft carrior moving from one square 2 squares per day. The aircraft around the square your in can attack any enemies placements 7 squares out horizontally or diagonally or unilaterally.

Also in attacking it's more easy instead of looking at your map your looking at mine and stating where you want to branch out your forces of 5,600,000. Also keep in mind that symbolizes troop count. To have a tank imagine it's you putting some of those troops in a tank. If you wanted all 5,600,000 in tanks that would be a strong force but not the smartest way to go about. A tank typically has a crew of 4 so take the 5,600,000 and divide which is 1,400,000 tanks. Not everyone can fit in a tank so you only have that many tanks. The rest of the force would have to be ground troops. It's like saying we are going on a trip with 20 friends. I want to have 20 cars for each friend. But a car symbolizing a tank lets say it's a car that needs a gunner and driver. You need a gunner and driver. Your not going to have 20 cars you will have only 10 cars because it's impossible with just 20 people to drive a car if it was like a tank. Hope that's clear....Questions.....

Also planning to just have an attack force of 20,000 you'll need your allies to make that number go up....My nation is going to have a stronger force than 20,000 troops.

Texkentucks example in setting up defense. Use my grid to spot where I put troops and as an example for your nation but don't have to use the same squares and your nation is diffirent..... Those squares in the places I set up troops will be the places you may want to invade.
In square F20 is an a fleet of battleships which is 12 battleships with 40 sailers on each ship. Which brings my troop count from 80,935,671 to 80,936,191 troops.
In square E31 is an aircraft carrior of 1000 sailers/pilots with 64 jets which brings my troop count from 80,936,191 to 80,935,191 troops
In square L22 is an aircraft carrior of 1000 sailers/pilots with 64 jets and a military force of 1000 which brings my count from 80,936,191 to 80,932,191 troops.
In square I "not L" 24 their is 3,000 troops with 200 tanks which brings my count from 80,932,191 troops to 80,928,791 troops.

After the calculation of my defensive I'm going to use 80,928,791 troops to attack your nation with Gholistan. You have two options do I want conquest or do I want to play the war on the defensive.... If your attacking my nation with 20,000 WTF is the rest of your military in the squares. You see mine but I don't see yours...So their isn't anything to rp yet. I plan to have tanks and maybe aircraft when I invade so the troop number will be lower. When I choose to put an aircraft carrior on the edge of your grid and each day slowly move into your territory from grid to grid. That Aircraft has a force of 1000 so that will be subtracted from the 80,928,791.

The only once a day you can rp a c-130 dropping in troops in any square but to have tanks you have drop troops in a square with no defensive and state we dropped this many troops of 20,000 we plan to have for that area to convert to an airfield with troops and tanks. Well you will have to drop more troops in that square recorded or drop a larger force at once. A force of 20,000 can produce only 10,000 tanks or 6.666 tanks. because it's two or 3 troop count to a tank or vehicle.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Calamastan wrote:Nation Name: Calamastan

How the hell am I supposed to attack. WTF is Vanaja? Use the grid to place troops in Vanaja... on your map and calculate troop placements subtracting down to your force of invasion of 20,000 if you want to invade with more have less of a defense. overtime if your nation is winning or wants to go all out you can drop in your defensive force to take my nation with out defense of your nation. Look at the map of your nation and if you've played battleship make placements. So when we rp invasion I'll know where to invade. If you place 2,000 troops in a square with an airbase of 1000, one or 4 squares away that square of 2000 is in reach of the 1000 jet squadron. If you want to invade dominion square. Best bet would be to choose a square with no troops for the drop of troops and the next day drop more troops in the same square or another square. Then just follow the rules of movement.

Your nation has a total force of 10,653,136
Set up your defense in your nation. Decide How many troops you want defending. Lets say you want to invade with a force of 8,555,122. So choose a square in your nation you want to place troops.

For example
Look at your own map. Lets say your capital is in the square of D20. "I don't know"
You state In D20 I'm placing 2000 troops and 100 tanks.
Just some math that addition and subtraction. Some simple multiplication.
you take your total troop number of 10,653,136 and subtract 1000 which gives you 10,652,136 troops.
Fill up your squares until you reach an attack force of lets say 5,600,000. Not all squares will be filled unless you plan not to attack and to be on the defense.

When it comes to placing aircraft or tanks. A tank= a crew of 2 or 4 people. Subtract that from the new number.
An aircraft carrior=1000 troops so subtract that from the new number.
Keep in mind carrior have 46 jets. You can record an aircraft carrior moving from one square 2 squares per day. The aircraft around the square your in can attack any enemies placements 7 squares out horizontally or diagonally or unilaterally.

Also in attacking it's more easy instead of looking at your map your looking at mine and stating where you want to branch out your forces of 5,600,000. Also keep in mind that symbolizes troop count. To have a tank imagine it's you putting some of those troops in a tank. If you wanted all 5,600,000 in tanks that would be a strong force but not the smartest way to go about. A tank typically has a crew of 4 so take the 5,600,000 and divide which is 1,400,000 tanks. Not everyone can fit in a tank so you only have that many tanks. The rest of the force would have to be ground troops. It's like saying we are going on a trip with 20 friends. I want to have 20 cars for each friend. But a car symbolizing a tank lets say it's a car that needs a gunner and driver. You need a gunner and driver. Your not going to have 20 cars you will have only 10 cars because it's impossible with just 20 people to drive a car if it was like a tank. Hope that's clear....Questions.....

Also planning to just have an attack force of 20,000 you'll need your allies to make that number go up....My nation is going to have a stronger force than 20,000 troops.

Texkentucks example in setting up defense. Use my grid to spot where I put troops and as an example for your nation but don't have to use the same squares and your nation is diffirent..... Those squares in the places I set up troops will be the places you may want to invade.

After the calculation of my defensive I'm going to use 80,928,791 troops to attack your nation with Gholistan. You have two options do I want conquest or do I want to play the war on the defensive.... If your attacking my nation with 20,000 WTF is the rest of your military in the squares. You see mine but I don't see yours...So their isn't anything to rp yet.

Vanaja is my capital. And this is so F*cking confusing

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:31 pm

How the F*ck am I supposed to use This?

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Day 1

Postby Texkentuck » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:07 pm

Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation
Nation your attacking: Calamastan
What squares are you parachuting troops into on the enemy map or landing C-130 with vehicles: For first moves for day one we are sending in a force of 64 troops and a carrior with a capabale force of 80,928,791. Eventually will invade onto multiple squares with tanks. Below are the squares which we send in troops in what squares for today.

With our force of 80,928,791
We see no troops are reported in this square of P31 so we are landing a c-130 with 64 troops into Square P31 Also in Square P31 we are sending one aircraft carrior of 64 jets off the coast of where we sent 64 Texkentuck troops. In tomorrows move we will land more. This brings are force from 80,928,791 to a force of 80,927,727 to eventually use.
This is the only square we wish to invade today..... Tomorrow the same c-130 will be back with more troops or land vehicle that is our advance water vehicle with missile capabilities. This will make it in which the map will allow for us to shoot off 3 missiles on a square target per day until we are destroyed.

How many naval ships are you sending and to where on the outside grid: We are sending in 1 carrior with 64 jets to P31
How many bombers are you sending and which square are you bombing: No bombers at this time.
How many jets are guarding those bombers:None
If no forces are recorded on the grid square in 1 day if not defeated you may claim you built an airfield. You must leave 40 troops in that square for the rp of bombers from that square. If the square is invaded by the enemy you lose that square. Read directions above at the beginning. Have questions ask.
For record was is the total invading force that's your left over calculation after placing troops in squares on your own map: 80,927,727

PS. Calamastan set up forces across your map. Since the war begun and no forces are set up we are assuming that you are going to attack Texkentuck with all your troops. We have a defensive force set up in the squares. You still have time to set up a force. For questions ask? Also it's mostly just subtraction and placing troops in squares. Please read the message I sent you explaining how to read the grid bro. We have got to get this rp going. Your allies need to set up their defense too. Also allies can set up defense on your map as well. Also I can't place all my attacking forces unless I know what to attack. Lol This is just us flexing muscle on P31 to get this going and to show you how to place and subtract. When troops are defeated the number goes down in attacking forces. When defense forces are defeated the number goes down. The person with no forces wins. Also unlike video games or computer games you can't see your placement unless you can remember who placed what. May want to get a peace of paper bro. Lol That is the rp of your nation radar system.

Other nations who want to join in go to the ooc sign up now. It's war! Anyone can join. If you have a map of your nation I'll set up your grid or you can state your sending a great force and use the maps on display.....It's world war baby!!!!!!!!!!! Have questions message Texkentuck were all done for....War what is it good for............
Last edited by Texkentuck on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Day 1 moves

Postby Texkentuck » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:14 pm

Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation Union Conservative Capitalist Republic
Nation your attacking: The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle
What squares are you parachuting troops into on the enemy map: We are sending 5 carriers with 46 jets into the region at Square A26 Also 5 submarines with a crew of 134 to square B25.
this brings our military attack power from 80,927,727 to 80,921,923.

How many naval ships are you sending and to where on the outside grid: 5 aircraft carriers at A26 and 5 subs at B25
How many bombers are you sending and which square are you bombing: none
How many jets are guarding those bombers:none
For record was is the total invading force that's your left over calculation after placing troops in squares on your own map:

5 Aircraft Carriors with 46 jets at A26 on The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle map

5 submarines that are using torpedoes at B25 on the The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle map.

Please set up your maps defensive with calculation and what squares like we did so we can rp this war. Thx
Last edited by Texkentuck on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Calamastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Calamastan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:25 am

Texkentuck wrote:Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation Union Conservative Capitalist Republic
What squares are you parachuting troops into on the enemy map: We are sending 5 carriers with 46 jets into the region at Square A26 Also 5 submarines with a crew of 134 to square B25.

How many naval ships are you sending and to where on the outside grid: 5 aircraft carriers at A26 and 5 subs at B25

([url=https://i.ibb.co/wdXMB9y/5-aircraft.png]Image)[/url]
5 Aircraft Carriors with 46 jets at A26 on The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle map

([url=https://i.ibb.co/kqhGQSF/sub-1.png]Image)[/url]
5 submarines that are using torpedoes at B25 on the The Crowned Republic of Kings Isle map.

Please set up your maps defensive with calculation and what squares like we did so we can rp this war. Thx

OOC: Did you not read? The King Isle isn't fighting

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Calamastan wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:Nation Name: Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation Union Conservative Capitalist Republic

([url=https://i.ibb.co/wdXMB9y/5-aircraft.png]Image)[/url]

([url=https://i.ibb.co/kqhGQSF/sub-1.png]Image)[/url]

OOC: Did you not read? The King Isle isn't fighting

That's cool I saw that.....

I give up on this grid.....Just rp we sent our troops back to our nation. We will explain the grid better for an all out war. If you don't understand the grid please don't post in the next grided war play explained or you will be reported for spam....I tried to explain.....
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents