NATION

PASSWORD

Treaty of Svarthelm

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Grand Unionata
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Treaty of Svarthelm

Postby Grand Unionata » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:02 am

Treaty of Svarthelm

We of the ULDF have come here to the capital of Infernian Colonies to deliberate on the proceedings to end the Great War within The One and Only.

Treaty Synopsis:

Clause I - Summary

Clause II - Consequences

Clause III - War Guilt Clause

Clause IV - Closing Words

Clause I

i.The result of the Great War was a Pro-Grand Unionata victory. The resulting sanctions are a consequence of being on the losing side of the war.

ii. Infernian Colonies will receive a small part of the sanctions as they were just assisting their allies and were fighting for what they believed in.

iii. I did ur mum will also receive a smaller part of the forfeiture, on the grounds that they joined for territorial ambitions and prestige, not out of malice.

iv. Tyrannis Mortem will receive the vast majority of the accumulated sanctions, as they began the war solely to expose my alleged treachery, and my allies have agreed upon the distribution of these punishments listed in Clause II.

Clause II

i. Tyrannis Mortem will lose his position as Senator effective immediately. An election will be held after the finalization of this treaty. He will also have tariffs levied against him by Grand Unionata, Dukane, and Fort Dickinson. The Tyrannian Army will also be minimized to 50,000 men until June 31, 2018.

ii. Infernian Colonies will have tariffs laid against him by Grand Unionata, Dukane, and Fort Dickinson. A suspension from holding office will also be active against them until March 1, 2018.
iii. i did ur mum will have its military downsized to 75,000 men until February 25, 2018.

Clause III

War Guilt Clause

i.This clause admits the losing nations to confess to one simple fact. They caused the war and everything that has happened is their fault. A confession on the Regional Message Board will suffice.

Clause IV

i. This treaty serves as an example of a proper end to this Great War and how civilized nations should conduct post-war affairs.

I dID uR MUm
Secretary

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Disagreemrent

Postby I dID uR MUm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 pm

I disagree with the last Clause.
It invades freedom of speech and unusual punsihment

Return to International Incidents