NATION

PASSWORD

Anarchists Rampage in Volkmacht (MT|IC|OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Anarchists Rampage in Volkmacht (MT|IC|OPEN)

Postby Volkmacht » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:32 pm

7:30 AM
Freiheit Stock Exchange

Stockbrokers from across the city gathered outside of the Freiheit Stock Exchange, hoping to see their companies and businesses edge out in front of their competitions in profits.

One Chief Enterprising Officer, Alexei Fayler, was constantly looking at her watch, waiting for the stock exchange to open. Her company had just made a major purchase of a gun manufacturing company and she was hoping to see if it was improving her company’s profits, which had been deflating for a while.

As the clock ticked closer to 8:00, more and more people, some of whom Fayler were sure weren’t even businesspeople, gathered in front of the stock exchange.

As the clock clicked onto 8:00, the doors opened up. And then there was a bright flash of fiery light, which consumed Alexei whole.

----

8:15 AM
Presidential Palace

“When did this happen?” asked President Inguo Hayo, who had been forced to prematurely cancel a holiday with his girlfriend as soon as he heard the news.

“Fifteen minutes ago, sir. The Security Directorate isn’t making any conclusions as of this moment, but it would seem that a explosive device is the result of the explosion at the Stock Exchange”,

“Were there any casualties?”

“Yes, sir. Five people were killed instantly by the explosion. Including Alexei Fayler”,

“Good Lord”, said Hayo, rubbing his head. Alexei Fayler was a distant friend of Hayo’s girlfriend, Amy. Just last week, Fayler had privately announced that she had saved her company by purchasing FineArms Inc.

“And sir?” asked the Security Minister. “Yes?” asked President Hayo.

“We also received word that twenty minutes before that, the Chief of the Freiheit Police Department was gunned down in front of his house. Sir, his wife and kids saw the whole thing”,

President Hayo fell silent for a minute. If there was a upstanding citizen, the Chief was it. He had publicly announced that he was running for election as the MP representing Freiheit. He had told Hayo that he wanted the Security Minister’s job, which Hayo had promised him on the spot.

“Please tell me you got him”, said President Hayo.

The Security Minister nodded his head. “The Chief was being shadowed by several of his own officers after that video was released onto the Internet a while ago. They tackled the guy to the guy and handcuffed him. One of the officers went to town on him”,

“Good. Is he being interrogated?”

“Yes, but he’s been reciting anarchist statements ad nauseum when they try to interrogate him. He also had this letter on him”,

The Security Minister passed President Hayo the letter.

”Louis Brandeis once said ‘Our government... teaches the whole people by its example. If the government becomes the lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy’. The government has shown it’s contempt for the rights of it’s citizens and for freedom of speech as a whole. As a result, we have carried out operations against the corrupt constabulary and the 1%, the latter of which the government claims to be against, but reserves a whole body of legislature for. These operations mark the people of Volkmacht’s declaration of war against the regime of the dictator Inguo Hayo. We will only rest when this government resigns or when Freiheit is in flames”,

Hayo grinned. “These terrorists want a war? We’ll give them one. Security Minister, inform the press I am going to hold a press conference”, said President Hayo. “Yes, sir”,

The Security Minister then left the room.

President Hayo then turned to the Defense Minister, who was listening to every word the President had been saying to the Security Minister.

“Mobilize the Guard…”,

---

8:25 AM
On the stairs of the Presidential Palace

The press clamored at the steps of the Presidential Palace, waiting to hear the President’s announcement. Exactly ten minutes after the announcement of the press conference, President Hayo walked towards the podium. The Security and Defense Ministers stood behind him.

”Good morning. I am sure you are all tragically aware of the bombing of the Freiheit Stock Exchange and the assassination of the Chief of the FPD. My condolences go out to the families of the victim and especially the family of the Chief, who was a dear friend of mine. These were both cowardly attacks on our national conscience.

Are we wounded? Yes. But we should never be frightened to continue on with our lives as per normal. To be frightened is to give terrorists what they want: submission to their every whim. But we will never kneel to the terrorists. We must stand firm against terrorism.

You may think that these are mere words, that I am merely boasting for the cameras. But there is one thing that should be made abundantly clear.

I. Do. Not. Boast.

As of this moment, Freiheit is now under martial law. There will be a curfew from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM. The police is hereby compelled to cooperate with the military in all law enforcement matters. All wireless Internet services will be shut down and all demonstrations, legal or otherwise, are hereby forbidden. Questions?”

A reporter from the Freiheit Mail rose up.

“Mr. President, isn’t putting Freiheit under martial law exactly what the terrorists want?” she asked. “No. The terrorists want our guard down. And with the soldiers I intend to place in charge of our security, our guard will be higher before", said President Hayo.

Almost on cue, the reporters turned around to see trucks filled with intimidatingly dressed and masked black soldiers armed with shields. In front of them were the same kind of soldiers, divided into three lines, armed with rifles, goosestepping. They immediately swung their heads to face the President, who gave them a friendly salute. The soldiers behind the truck were armed with grenade launchers. The most intimidating sight of the parade, however, was the armored personnel vehicles, armed with miniguns with skulls painted on the barrels of the gun.

“We will do whatever we can to stop terrorists from destroying our city and in the process, our country”, growled President Hayo.

He then stared at the camera, pointing at it for dramatic effect.

“And lastly, I have a message for any foreign power. If you make a vocal announcement condoning the acts perpetrated by these terrorists, your citizens will be detained as foreign aliens until this crisis has resolved itself. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. WARNED!!”

OOC: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=424419&p=32584544#p32584544
Last edited by Volkmacht on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Tawwassen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tawwassen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:38 pm

8:32 am
Salish Bay, Confederacy of Tawwassen
Presidential Residence

The sun was coming up over the waters of the North end of the Bay, a few seagulls circling over head, riding the morning breeze. The small seaside Community, just outside the Tawwassian Capital was calm, it's people still walking up and heading into town for the days work ahead of them. Young children hurried along the sidewalk carrying their bags, ready for school. Some whispered among st themselves as the past a small house over looking the Pacific Ocean, while a younger man in aviator sunglasses rested on the porch smoking a cigarette. He gave a casual salute to the children, who giggled and hurried on.

One might not at first suspect the 30 something year old to be of any importance. Wearing a red flannel jacket, white t-shirt and jeans, with tousled blonde hair on his head. Whatever one might expect this man to be, President would likely not be first on the list. But regardless, that was the job titled bestowed upon him, and Anthony McGuinness would not have it any other way.

He pushed down his glasses, gazing at a squad of Humvees pulling into his driveway. Stamping out his cigarette in an ashtray on the windowsill, he jumped to his feet, "Quite the wake up call, boys!" He yelled as a large man hoped out of the lead Humvee.

"You've seen the news, comrade President?"

"I have." McGuinness nodded, "One dead pig, a couple dead stock brokers... Really takes you back to the good old days, eh?" He laughed, approaching the new arrival, embracing him. "Good to see you, Bowman."

"You too, Mac. It's been too long!" Sub-Commander Bowman had been a close friend of McGuinness' since the Insurrectionist War, "Men in black marching up and down the street, martial law, Orwell would be proud."

McGuinness sighed, "Eh... Just watch them. All those bureaucrats running around like scared rats. It's because they know the cats are loose, and they're hungry. Our friend Mr. Hayo can say he's not afraid all he wants... I don't buy it for a second." He said, stepping into a Humvee.

9:03 am
National House

"Today... we saw the death of six people. Stock Brokers, and one police chief." A number of reporters had gathered outside National House, the Tawwassian Capitol building in Salish Bay. McGuinness stood behind a simple wooden podium, adorned with the Tawwassian flag. "Stock Brokers and CEOs, who's fortunes were made not through labour of their own, but through theft from the gentle labourer who has slaved away for a pittance of his produce. A Policeman, who's job was to protect these thieves, and like his brothers and sisters in arms who are now out in droves, was to punish those who sought to end this injustice."

"And now as we speak, the dying regimes cling to power in the only way they know how. Through force. Through suppression. These 'elected representatives' seek to silence their own people, strip them of their freedom, in the name of democracy."

"It is only at night when monsters show themselves. With their fangs barred they crawl from the shadows to devour those innocent souls who would stand against them. This is the true face of, so called liberal democracy, the true face of President Inguo Hayo."

"I do not, however, seek to vilify the dead. These six people... they were not knowingly thieving and suppressing dissent. They were merely blindfolded to the injustice of which they were a part. To the crimes which feathered their nests. Now, brothers and sister, an alarm is ringing. To those seeking to destroy this regime, I ask you to hold. When you look to the streets and see state sponsored gunmen marching, do not see them as your enemy. See them as comrades..." Murmurs rose throughout the crowds, "They are workingmen and women, just as you are. And to the police, I ask you to look at the people not as your enemy. They are your countrymen, your brothers and sisters... Neighbours and friends, who you've sworn to protect and serve, not spy on and silence. And while your President may use you as shields, keep this in mind..."

"The king only has power, until his guards realize they're the ones with swords."

"Stay safe, brothers and sisters. Endure this storm."
THE CONFEDERACY OF TAWWASSEN
OOC|Our Leader|Factbook|Q&A|
Current Year: 2019
The Red And Black: Mexican Government retreats from Chiapas, after a crushing defeat at the hands of the Zapaptistas and Black Army Volunteers! Attempts to liberate Tabasco are now underway /// Dolphin awarded the Medal of the People's Revolution after a heroic rescue off the Coast of Tofino /// Kootenay Arms Plant unveils prototype Gauss Infantry Weapon: The GAR-21

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 pm

(Bumped)
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:27 pm

The Presidential tower
President Lucky Wells was looking out from the penthouse suite in the presidential tower. This tower that was about half the size of the Empire state building was considered the symbol of capitalism's success in the country. "Sir there are Anarchists in Volkmacht. You might want to deal with it." Lucky turns around to see Maria Hosief, one of the main players in the government."Maria do anyone support them?" Maria would nod "Yes some communists." Lucky would walk towards the elevator of his tower "I'm going to announce our eventual intervention and then we'll go kill some commies in the name of the UNASAA and freedom."
The state building
Lucky Wells had arrived and began his speech on the matter
"People of Atkemri,our close ally Volkmacht has come under fire by anarchic terrorists. They have bombed a stock exchange killing 5 and gunned down a innocent man,the chief of police in front of his family. How evil must you be to kill someone in front of their family?" He pauses for effect "We cannot let this continue. We will assist the legitimate government of Volkmacht and send our best to root out these terrorists. And to the nation supporting them,cease and desist or else. I will also vist President Hayo." He ends and prepares for a vist with Hayo if it is accepted and the military prepares for a landing once again if it is accepted.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 pm

As martial law was slowly put into place, Inguo Hayo was in his office, reading the reports from the Lion Guard. Twelve citizens had already been arrested for possessing anarchist paraphernalia and a teenager was given a stern warning after scrawling the sentence 'Liberals deserve the bullet too'.

It seemed that the martial law was doing what Hayo thought it would: crack down upon the anarchist swine.

His eyes were lured to a tray in the corner of his desk marked Diplomatic Correspondence. Hayo calmly lifted the first piece of correspondence off the tray and read it. it was from Atkemri, a nation with which Volkmacht had relations and were allies with in several affairs. Hayo hoped that Atkemri would be more positive than the the letter from Tawwassen, which so offended Hayo's sensibilities that he had it burned.

Hayo smiled as he read the speech made by President Wells.
"People of Atkemri,our close ally Volkmacht has come under fire by anarchic terrorists. They have bombed a stock exchange killing 5 and gunned down a innocent man,the chief of police in front of his family. How evil must you be to kill someone in front of their family? We cannot let this continue. We will assist the legitimate government of Volkmacht and send our best to root out these terrorists. And to the nation supporting them,cease and desist or else. I will also visit President Hayo."

Inguo Hayo nodded. He then pressed down on a button, calling for his secretary to send in the Defense Minister and the Minister for Foreign Affairs.

---

The Defense Minister and the MInister for Foreign Affairs quickly entered the President's office. The President read Wells' speech to them.

"Opinions, gentlemen?" he asked.

"President Wells obviously want to help us, but in my opinion, sir, as of now, we do not need military assistance. The Lion Guard is doing a fine job of cracking down on the terrorists. It's only a mid-level insurgency right now..." began the Defense Minister.

"A mid-level insurgency that could grow into a hellfire like ISIS in Iraq. Sir, I think it's better if you take him up on his offer. There's no telling how far the rebellion could spread if it leaves Freiheit. Military assistance could immunize the rest of the country from the rest of this chaos",

"Freiheit is under lockdown, Minister. The Internet has been shut off. No one can leave Freiheit without permission", interjected the Defense Minister.

"You ever hear of word of mouth, Minister? The Russian Revolution didn't need the Internet to bring down Tsar Nicholas!"

Hayo rolled his eyes. "ENOUGH!!!" he shouted, frightening the both of them.

"So we both agree that we should take President Wells' offer of help under advisement?" asked Hayo. They both nodded.

"But what we don't agree that we need or don't need military assistance", They both nodded again.

"Defense Minister, what's the situation outside of Freiheit?"

"The villages and the countryside are peaceful as of now. However, there has been some reported pro-anarchist graffiti in the villages closest to Freiheit",

"Inform the Justice Minister to keep an eye on the villages. if need be, deploy a small detachment of Lion Guard to the villages",

"Yes, sir",

"Dismissed. The both of you", said President Hayo.

The two ministers left.

President Hayo laid a piece of paper on the table and began writing.

"From: The Office of the President of Volkmacht
To: President Walls of Atkemri

I was delighted to have received your correspondence and thank you for your show of support in our time of need. I was surprised by your offer of military aid. I am unsure if is needed, but I am willing to meet with you to discuss avenues of cooperation between our two nations on the issue of counter-terrorism. I await your reply.

President Hayo called in the secretary to send the message on it's way. He then laid back in his chair, waiting for whatever came next.
Last edited by Volkmacht on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valgora
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Dr. Timotei Lininsson's Office
Martröð Tunglið, the Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora

Dr. Timotei was sitting at his desk. Drinking a black coffee and mead.

"Timotei!" said Thuridur Snairingursdottir, his secretary.

"What is it?"

She hands him a few sheets of paper. "These are from Pörröinen. Something has happened Volkmacht."

"Thank you", he said as he took the papers.
"Anarchists in Volkmacht, stock exchange bombing, and a chief of police was shot. Reminds me of the time I killed some business men and cops back in the revolution. All right, what else. Complete martial law. Suppression of freedoms. Sweet Princess Luna, what the fuck are you doing Inguo."

"Let me think about this some more. I'll call you when I need you. But can you do me a favor and get me some more coffee please?"

"Sure."

"And I need you to tell Pörröinen to get here by 1000 hours."

"Got it."

Pörröinen walked into Timotei's office. "You needed to see me?"

"Yes." Replied Timotei. "What should I do?"

"Well, I would definitely give a press conference. And we should immediately stop all trade between Valgora and Volkmacht. Then, maybe call the president. He may listen to you; however, I kinda think he won't."

"Alright. Thank you. I'll have a press conference ready in an hour."

Althing
Press Conference Room
Martröð Tunglið, the Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora

Timotei drowned a shot of whiskey.

"Citizens of Valgora, and anyone else watching this, I have some news to tell you," he said in front of reporters. Timotei stood behind a wooden podium that had the seal of Valgora on it.

"Today, in Volkmacht, five people have been killed by an explosion in a stock market. Also, one pig was killed by gunfire. This was the work of anarchists. Anarchists who saw many of their rights stripped away not too long ago. The government felt that freedoms of speech and assembly should be removed to increase security and bring law and order."

"These anarchists reacted in away that makes sense. You can not ask for your rights, you must take them. And now, the government has show that it cares not for democracy and freedom, but for power and control. Martial law has been declared, soldiers and police dressed in black take away the citizen's rights. There is no more freedom of speech, there is no more freedom of assembly, and there is no more freedom of the press. This is because President Inguo Hayo only cares for power and security, he has shown his true self."

"Effective immediately, all trade agreements between Volkmacht and Valgora (OOC: remember back when you were still Populi-Terrae) are to be halted. We must stand with these anarchists, for Valgorans know what it is like to live under a rule that suppresses and erodes freedoms for security, power, and control."
Last edited by Valgora on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
Link to factbooks-Forum Factbook-Q&A-Embassy
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Luxemburgist/Syndicalist, brony, metalhead
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as the Commie version of Dale Gribble.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:52 pm

"THAT BACKSTABBING TRAITOR!!!' shouted President Hayo, upon listening to Doctor Timotei's speech. The Defense, Security and Foreign Affairs Ministers all saw President Hayo slam his fist on the table in a rage. Hayo and Timotei were not close by any means, but he had assumed that there was some measure of trust between the two after the summit a year ago. Obviously, he was wrong.

"What do we do, Mr. President?" asked the Ministers, almost speaking in unison.

Inguo Hayo quickly calmed down, cracking his neck and then his knuckles. "Well, if the dear Doctor thought I was bluffing during my speech, he was DEAD wrong. Security Minister, I want you to track down every Valgoran who lives in this country. They are to be labelled as foreign aliens...",

"And detained. Yes, sir",

"No. Expelled",

"But, sir. You specifically said during your speech...",

"I know what I said. I am giving Valgora and their leader a chance to reconsider their allegiances, considering our history. I am hoping once they see their citizens being expelled from the country, they will change their tune",

"Sir, just so you know, Timotei wants to call you", said the Minister for Foreign Affairs.

Hayo raised his eyebrow.

"Call him back and tell him I am willing to talk", he said.

"Yes, sir",
Last edited by Volkmacht on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tawwassen
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tawwassen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:56 pm

National House

"I cannot believe what I am hearing." A tall man paced the conference room, marching along next to the floor to ceiling windows, looking out over the waters beyond national house. He was middle aged, with neatly trimmed black hair to match his suit, and a blue tie, the unofficial uniform of the Labour Alliance. His name was Eli Clarke, Representative of Justice in President McGuinness' Cabinet, and he was not pleased. "Not even a month ago the Mounties had this city on lock down! American jets were scrambled over English Bay and fucking M1 Abrams were rolling down East Hastings! And know as we're getting on our feet again you want us to get involved in another uprising?" The man asked in disbelief, looking at President McGuinness who was sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Aye, I do." McGuinness said blankly, starring down at his coffee.

"Yeah, this is great, just great." Clarke moaned, "Look. I don't know what you and the Black Guards were smoking up in the mountains during the war, but I was here! Ground zero! I saw what riots like this lead too!"

"The revolution isn't a weekend retreat, comrade Clarke." across the table, a man with a thick Mexican accent spoke up. His name Alejandro Rojas, Commanding Officer of the Black Guards, an elite unit of the Tawwassian Armed Forces. He'd met McGuinness in Mexico many years ago, at which point he was recruited into an army of revolutionaries, "12 men were arrested, an entire country is on lock down. The people there... No connection to the outside world... Those are our comrades. We swore an oath, to defend the oppressed of the world. This is now."

"He's right." McGuinness nodded, "Borders cannot divide the oppressed forever. Our people, they live everywhere, every nation... Every slum belongs to us, the workers of the world. And when the Capitalist powers show the chinks in their armour..."

"Oh, Jesus..."

"They lock up their fucking homeless, Eli!" McGuinness snapped, "Like criminals! For Christs sake an entire city has been put on lock down! This isn't democracy, this isn't freedom! And I don't know about you comrade Clarke but I intend to help our brothers and sisters, what about you, comrade Rojas."

"We have guns. They don't..." Rojas shrugged, "Maybe we ought to redistribute the wealth, eh Comrade President?"

"Fucking eh right Comrade." McGuinness jumped from his chair, turning to face Clarke, "Gonna grow some balls, Comrade Clarke?"

Clarke pursed his lips, starring out the windows at the water beyond, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Pacific Ocean
Warspite, Feeder Class Freighter

The Warspite had not always been the Warspite. A few years ago She had been an American Freighter belong to Horizon Lines, Inc.. She had made the mistake of trying to take a shortcut from Seattle to Alaska during the Revolution, cutting it a little to close to the Coastline where a North Coast War Party had spotted her. To make a long story short, she never reached her destination, and the Hondas on her deck had gone to pad Tawwassen's war effort against Canada and the States. And now, in all her pitiful glory the Warspite was once again being put to good use, in the spirit of revolution. All her Captain hoped was that her contribution would not be noted. Not just yet at least. Anchored in international waters just off the coast of Volkmacht, his ship waited.

"Hurry it up boys!" He yelled from the bridge down at the men and women on the deck, running among shipping containers towards dinghies. They were dressed in civilian clothes, with back packs and bags. Fake IDs and documentation would rest within them, with pistols and ammunition buried deeper within. It wasn't much, but hopefully would be enough to take down a few officers and take whatever they had on them. Once they'd established themselves within the nation, they would be able to bring in the big guns anyway. ARs, Shotguns, Explosives.

"Alright comrades, you know the drill." A man in typical dress said, when we get a shore, we disperse lay low until curfew's up and then find your way into town to meet up with locals. If you're caught, say nothing. If you have too, let 'em you're just a local radical, that's it. If there's no other option, we each got a bullet for ourselves, is that understood?"

"Oorah!" The others said in agreement.

"Good. Then let's get this show on the road." In their boats, they were dropped into the water, taking off in separate directions for remote stretches of shoreline, as the Warspite raised her anchor, ready to sail off.
The Red And Black: Mexican Government retreats from Chiapas, after a crushing defeat at the hands of the Zapaptistas and Black Army Volunteers! Attempts to liberate Tabasco are now underway /// Dolphin awarded the Medal of the People's Revolution after a heroic rescue off the Coast of Tofino /// Kootenay Arms Plant unveils prototype Gauss Infantry Weapon: The GAR-21

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:15 pm

"Doctor." said Thuridur as she opened the door. "You have a call."

Timotei looked up from his book that he was reading. "Is it who I think it is?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Send it to the desk phone."

"Got it," she said as she closed the door.

The doctor marked his page and closed his book. He took a drink from his bottle of Valgoran mead. He then pressed the speaker button on the phone.
"Halló."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Valgora wrote:"Doctor." said Thuridur as she opened the door. "You have a call."

"Yes."

The doctor marked his page and closed his book. He took a drink from his bottle of Valgoran mead. He then pressed the speaker button on the phone.
"Halló."

"Timotei, you mind telling me why you are vocally supporting armed rebellion in my country? I thought our nations were on good terms" asked Inguo, straight to the point.

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Valgora wrote:"Doctor." said Thuridur as she opened the door. "You have a call."

"Yes."

"Halló."

"Timotei, you mind telling me why you are vocally supporting armed rebellion in my country? I thought our nations were on good terms" asked Inguo, straight to the point.

"Inguo. Our nations were on good terms. However, you restricted the freedom of speech, expression, and assembly. We had our disagreements before, notable example is the homeless camps. But then you restricted the freedoms of your citizens and then increased the powers of the police.

They reacted to this injustice; which you then promptly reacted by further restricting freedoms and placing your city under marital law. You enacted a curfew, shut down wireless internet services, and you shut down demonstrations including the legal ones," said Timotei. He then took another drink from his mead.
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
"From: The Office of the President of Volkmacht
To: President Walls of Atkemri

I was delighted to have received your correspondence and thank you for your show of support in our time of need. I was surprised by your offer of military aid. I am unsure if is needed, but I am willing to meet with you to discuss avenues of cooperation between our two nations on the issue of counter-terrorism. I await your reply.

As Lucky waits for a message in return and as his secretary walks in with a letter he snatches it out of her hand. He reads it and smiles.and writes his own message.
To:President Hayo
I will be willing to meet with you in person if possible. I would recommend it here in Atkemri due to your problem.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Valgora wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:

"Inguo. Our nations were on good terms. However, you restricted the freedom of speech, expression, and assembly. We had our disagreements before, notable example is the homeless camps. But then you restricted the freedoms of your citizens and then increased the powers of the police.

They reacted to this injustice; which you then promptly reacted by further restricting freedoms and placing your city under marital law. You enacted a curfew, shut down wireless internet services, and you shut down demonstrations including the legal ones," said Timotei. He then took another drink from his mead.

"Their 'reaction' was to bomb a stock exchange and kill five people. At the same time, they filled a police chief with bullets in front of his family. You cannot, CANNOT, be seriously telling me that you advocate this savagery?

As for shutting down the wireless Internet and legal demonstrations, that was merely for security. It would be impossible to crack down on anarchists if they were giving each other information through the Internet and at this point in time, demonstrations would just encourage more people to join the enemy",

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Valgora wrote:

"Their 'reaction' was to bomb a stock exchange and kill five people. At the same time, they filled a police chief with bullets in front of his family. You cannot, CANNOT, be seriously telling me that you advocate this savagery?

As for shutting down the wireless Internet and legal demonstrations, that was merely for security. It would be impossible to crack down on anarchists if they were giving each other information through the Internet and at this point in time, demonstrations would just encourage more people to join the enemy",

"Look," began Timotei, "I'll agree that bombing a stock exchange wasn't the best idea, they should have killed a wealthy CEO instead. And I won't say anything about the pig, because you are talking to a person that yelled while throwing Molotovs at the police: 'Brenna ärtyisä, brenna!' which translates to 'Burn motherfuckers, burn.'"

"And you said that those restrictions were for security. But that's the problem."

The doctor took another drink of mead.

"You have claimed that you are for freedom, but with reasonable restrictions for security. I know we also had disagreements about restrictions on freedom for security, but now... you've gone beyond reasonable."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Valgora wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:

"Look," began Timotei, "I'll agree that bombing a stock exchange wasn't the best idea, they should have killed a wealthy CEO instead. And I won't say anything about the pig, because you are talking to a person that yelled while throwing Molotovs at the police: 'Brenna ärtyisä, brenna!' which translates to 'Burn motherfuckers, burn.'"

"And you said that those restrictions were for security. But that's the problem."

"You have claimed that you are for freedom, but with reasonable restrictions for security. I know we also had disagreements about restrictions on freedom for security, but now... you've gone beyond reasonable."

Inguo rolled his eyes in anger.

"Okay, Doctor. Since you're such an expert, how do you suggest I deal with these anarchists? Should I say 'Hey. You stop that' and then give them one slap on the wirst? By the way, you seem to think these new procedures are permanent. Once the anarchists are crushed, things will go back to normal. The Internet will go back up and the people will be allowed to protest once again",
Last edited by Volkmacht on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Valgora wrote:

"Okay, Doctor. Since you're such an expert, how do you suggest I deal with these anarchists? Should I say 'Hey. You stop that' and then give them one slap on the wirst? By the way, you seem to think these new procedures are permanent. Once the anarchists are crushed, things will go back to normal. The Internet will go back up and the people will be allowed to protest once again",

"I suggest you repeal the laws. The problem started when you restricted your citizens rights for security. And you gave increased powers to the police, and you increased surveillance of the population. Clearly, it's the increased power of the state and the restriction of basic rights that caused this."

"And when you say that 'things will go back to normal', will they or will the state continue the practice to ensure it's power? I sincerely hope that you will restore and protect your citizens freedoms; however, I don't trust that you will, I wouldn't trust any world leader on this - not even myself -, and I understand why your people would believe this is the beginning of an era of oppression."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Tawwassen
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tawwassen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Coasts of Volkmacht

The driver killed the small craft's engine as it approached the coastline, the dinghy drifting the last few meters in silence. When they were within ankle deep water, they began to hope out dragging the boat onto the beaches. With machine like precision they unloaded their bags, and hauled their boat father from the water, hiding it near the woodlands against which they'd landed, with nothing but the occasional hiss of "Come on!" and "Let's go!"

Final, once the entire team was unloaded and their bags were ready to move, they gathered in a huddled group. "Right comrades, this is it. From this point on, we've never met. If we don't see each other again... It's been an honour. Good luck comrades." And with that, the team went their separate ways, disappearing into the woods on their way into town.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Valgora wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:

"I suggest you repeal the laws. The problem started when you restricted your citizens rights for security. And you gave increased powers to the police, and you increased surveillance of the population. Clearly, it's the increased power of the state and the restriction of basic rights that caused this."

"And when you say that 'things will go back to normal', will they or will the state continue the practice to ensure it's power? I sincerely hope that you will restore and protect your citizens freedoms; however, I don't trust that you will, I wouldn't trust any world leader on this - not even myself -, and I understand why your people would believe this is the beginning of an era of oppression."

"As I said, once this insurgency is over, things will go back to normal. But, this insurgency is not over, so the laws will remain in place until we crush this thing",

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Valgora wrote:

"As I said, once this insurgency is over, things will go back to normal. But, this insurgency is not over, so the laws will remain in place until we crush this thing",

"You kept the laws that started this whole thing for at least a month. Your citizens have no reason to trust that it will return to normal except by your word. I can not support a government that is that willing to take away the people's rights the moment it's powers are threatened."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Valgora wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:

"You kept the laws that started this whole thing for at least a month. Your citizens have no reason to trust that it will return to normal except by your word. I can not support a government that is that willing to take away the people's rights the moment it's powers are threatened."

"Ever hear of the USA PATRIOT Act, Doctor? That was implemented to give the police more power to crack down on terrorism and crime in general. I am giving the police the powers and support they need to stop terrorism. The protests that happened before the laws were implemented always turned into riots, thanks to these anarchist freaks",
Last edited by Volkmacht on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Valgora wrote:

"Ever hear of the USA PATRIOT Act, Doctor? That was implemented to give the police more power to crack down on terrorism and crime in general. I am giving the police the powers and support they need to stop terrorism",

"By sacrificing basic freedoms of your citizens. Let me tell you how serious I am about this. I will tell you what the Valgoran constitution (that I helped make) says about this topic.

"Basically, I am prohibited from do what you did. If I go ahead and do that, it is the duty of the military and the citizens to kill me and replace me."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:54 pm

Valgora wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:
"Ever hear of the USA PATRIOT Act, Doctor? That was implemented to give the police more power to crack down on terrorism and crime in general. I am giving the police the powers and support they need to stop terrorism",

"By sacrificing basic freedoms of your citizens. Let me tell you how serious I am about this. I will tell you what the Valgoran constitution (that I helped make) says about this topic.

"Basically, I am prohibited from do what you did. If I go ahead and do that, it is the duty of the military and the citizens to kill me and replace me."

"I did not implement the laws for no reason. The laws would not need to have been implemented had the protests that happened before the implementation of the laws not turned into riot, riots that are caused by a bunch of anarchist bandits who think violence is a great way of ensuring their voices are heard",

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Tawwassen wrote:Coasts of Volkmacht

The driver killed the small craft's engine as it approached the coastline, the dinghy drifting the last few meters in silence. When they were within ankle deep water, they began to hope out dragging the boat onto the beaches. With machine like precision they unloaded their bags, and hauled their boat father from the water, hiding it near the woodlands against which they'd landed, with nothing but the occasional hiss of "Come on!" and "Let's go!"

Final, once the entire team was unloaded and their bags were ready to move, they gathered in a huddled group. "Right comrades, this is it. From this point on, we've never met. If we don't see each other again... It's been an honour. Good luck comrades." And with that, the team went their separate ways, disappearing into the woods on their way into town.

The boat was still moored in the woodlands when four Lion Guard members found it in the mornng. A quick investigation tied to a ship called the Warspite, a ship registered under the nation of Tawwassen. This information was retrieved from sensor buoys planted around the waters of Volkmacht when martial law was declared. Tawwassen's leadership had recently voiced their support for the anarchists.

Their suspicions were only strengthened when surveillance camera from a park leading up from the coastline showed several figures huddling into a small group and then dispersing. The figures were carrying large bags that seemed to be quite heavy.

The Ministry of Security and Ministry of Defense quickly put it together: the ship had dropped off a small group of spies, probably loaded with weapons for the insurgency.

Their images were quickly sent to the Terraen News Network who plastered them across every TV screen in Volkmacht under the headline 'SPIES LAND ON OUR COASTS'.

The Lion Guard was ordered to be on high alert for any suspicious activity and especially for the spies. Hopefully, they could be caught before their weapons landed in the hands of the enemy.
Last edited by Volkmacht on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Valgora
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:01 am

Volkmacht wrote:
Valgora wrote:

"I did not implement the laws for no reason. The laws would not need to have been implemented had the protests that happened before the implementation of the laws not turned into riot, riots that are caused by a bunch of anarchist bandits who think violence is a great way of ensuring their voices are heard",

"Freedoms are not given, they are taken. I used violence in the revolution. The Valgoran Republican Army used violence to destroy the colonial government. And Valgorans have a history of brutally killing those who tried to become Queens or Kings."

"Therefore, Valgora will not support you and your administration. As I said in my speech, all trade deals between our nations are to cease."
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:03 am

Valgora wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:

"Freedoms are not given, they are taken. I used violence in the revolution. The Valgoran Republican Army used violence to destroy the colonial government. And Valgorans have a history of brutally killing those who tried to become Queens or Kings."

"Therefore, Valgora will not support you and your administration. As I said in my speech, all trade deals between our nations are to cease."

"If you think I am trying to become a King, then you do not understand me at all, Doctor. I don't need a lecture on the rights of the people from a Communist",

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents