NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Diamond War Simulation Station IC (Invite Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Leydenites
Secretary

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Black Diamond War Simulation Station IC (Invite Only)

Postby Leydenites » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:39 am

ooc. So members of the Diamond Welcome to our W.S.S or War Simulation Station.

Just a few notes before we begin no biting scratching or world domination :rofl:
these rules seem to do fine if we require them to change please say so at the diamond region

"Rules:
-No Godmodding
-No nukes
-No WMDs (unless approved)
-No one liners as the only post. Please at least try to make larger, more interesting posts. I will not make consequences if you do have a one liner, but please try not to.
-No n00bspeak plz - its rly annyin fr me nd i hat it
Navies and armies are permitted, so long as they fit the military cap in the NS tracker (below)
http://tracker.conquestofabsolution.com/ [we will use NSEconomy]" made by Felbah (an old Ally).

Must register at the registration page

The map shall be posted here ""

also we shall be starting with a senate meeting where we will organize the teams and mention any other facts before we begin.

IC
"Senators please focus." Jaberin yells over the loud and chaotic crowd "Thank you now I have called this meeting because as it states in the treaty we are going to organize some basic but effective war simulations. First things first is their any senator or sanators who would like to speak now before we proceed any further with who shall be on whose side." Jaberin sits to see who shall speak.
Last edited by Leydenites on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Signed: Jaberin Lane

Leader of:Leydenites

Founder of: The Black Diamond

Volario
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Volario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:26 am

Albert Curatrix leaps from his seat and flies of rocket boots to the senate floor. A large dark shadow appears over the senates dome roof.

" Senators, with all this talk of war I thought it was best to bring forth a classified project of the B.L.A.D.E. During a recent space exploration mission this vessel you see above you came across a mysterious element embedded in an asteroid. The element was close to that of Runium the element that allows Rune Gates but it was enfused with Vibranium and was highly radioactive. Upon testing it for Rune Gate capabilities the scientist where in fact sucked into a vortex that sent them back to a Great War in my country. The only remaining scientist revealed himself and the element he named Blackdiamum, it was contained in a devise called a Time Reactor that when switched on creates a wave of time that will send all the Galaxy back to a set date."

A hologram of the devise appears.

" I purpose that the devise be placed on the S.R.S. Diamond and when this upcoming war is over we switch on the devise and the world will be returned back to this date. Lives lost will be returned and land reclaimed.The only people who will remember will be us the senate for upon this craft is a dome room that will allow us to retain our memories. Therefore I purpose the space fleet be left out of this war as to protect the devise and our world."

Volario
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Volario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:39 am

"Also I purpose that all united weapons and apcolyptic devises be left out such as the full United space fleet. Also any and all men in the United forces, whether Navy, Airforce, Space Fleet be let back to their own countries. For instance I will put out a return order in B.L.A.D.E. so all armed men, scientist, agents employed of any kind will be given free passage back to their own country. I ask this is so the region will not be pulled apart. The time reactor can fix the world but it does not mean that the war will forgotten. I do not want to dig ruts in between nations."

An with that the shadow moves and Albert Curatix flies back to his seat to drink a Pepsi.

Betterthanu Topia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Betterthanu Topia » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:55 am

OOC: This is gonna be awesome! Can't wait to start this simulation.

BIC: As Albert Curatrix takes his seat after his presentation, The sober El Presidente decides to take this time to say a few words to all the other senators in the meeting room.

"I am very excited that the Black Diamond is having a War Simulation. This will be the first time from my knowledge that our new and developing nations will have a taste of war, besides Jaberin and his nation. Although our troops and civilians won't have any recollection after the conclusion of this war simulation, I'm sure it will be a very exciting and successful simulation. Let us use this simulation to test each and every nation's strengths, and address the weaknesses so that we can grow and become more dominant and fierce."

El Presidente sits back down on his seat, with Tony Stark sitting beside him frantically messaging on his phone.
Last edited by Betterthanu Topia on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Levitation
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Levitation » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:06 am

OOC: By the way guys this is actually a simulation so there is not actually war going on right now.

BIC: Vinci turns on the giant monitor to gain the attention of the rulers in the room, "Gentleman as you are now all aware Leydenites and Levitation have created a war simulation program that can only be used in this Senate and the back up bunker of Fort Montagnard and Leydenites personal government bunker. This program is an exact copy of our universe and as you can say seems completely real, we have designed headsets that will be worn and put you into the program, making you feel like you are actually there. it has your exact military size population, secret weapons will have to be added to your personal systems and will only be access sable by you or people of your choice. now what happens in this program has the full potential of happening in real life, so if you want to try something try it here not out there where you will lose many lives for a mistake." As Vinci sits down the screen changes to a map of the universe in the program and starts changing from planet to planet and country to country to show that not a detail was missed.
Last edited by Levitation on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scrivaria
Civilian

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scrivaria » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 am

OCC: About time! Can't wait! :p May the best strategist win! :bow:
IC: The excited crowd is interrupted as a book titled War and Peace, is tossed onto the main table in the centre of the room. The book shatters like safety glass, thousands of pieces scatter across the centrepiece furniture. The tiny pieces rebuild themselves and create a projector. Others create an almost invisible layer of fog. An image of an man who looks similar to the Monopoly Man is displayed.
"Senators of the Black Diamond, allow me to introduce myself. My name is George Cornfall, Scrivaria's Prime Minister. This projection was created by a sample of my nations nanotechnology. Everyone has been so enthusiastic to flex their mind's muscles about how they plan to add tiny details to the war, when no ground rules have even been mentioned! Mr Lane, I kindly inquire that you would establish some ground rules so that the game is fair and ordered. Claim that I have OCD, but everyone will take advantage of everything under the suns to win this fake war, so I believe the establishment of simple rules are essential. Now-"
The projection flickers off and the particles fly towards where the Scholar Senator sits. The pieces then rebuild themselves into the book. Mr Cornfall turns on his microphone and finishes his sentence.
"any suggestions?"

Volario
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Volario » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:39 am

The senate is interrupted by the opening of a small Rune gate in mid air. a small green dragon flies through and lands on Director Curatrix's desk. After ordering a bowl of water for the dragon Curatrix takes the message in the cylinder on its back out. He then rises to address the senate.

" I would like to ask when the scanning sessions will take place. I don't mean to be impatient, but my people are struggling to keep a Giant Mountain Wolf and a Monsterous Nightmare from tearing each other's faces off. I would like to know when this will be happening so we can set Death Jaw and (Albert looks at disbelief at the message) Fluffy, apart."

Albert returns to his seat grumbling about why a Monterous Nightmare would be called Fluffy.
Last edited by Volario on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Levitation
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Levitation » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:30 pm

OOC: The scanning is done in your own nation, and it is practically automatically scanned due to you not having to state what you have scanned to other nations. By the way the senate is underground in a bunker, there are no windows in it, too much of a security risk. Only the surface building has windows, but still really high security and they cannot open due to them being inches thick bulletproof glass. Sorry for not statin this before but it has been discusses with leydenites on the design.

Leydenites
Secretary

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

W.S.S Simulation 1

Postby Leydenites » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Jaberin Stands "OK, It is time for us to register" he then clears his throat and continues "This senate, for the first time shall activate the W.S.S to test our knowledge and skills in war." " make sure your men are ready. This simm doesn't look like a game this is to simulate how war will occur in this world. If your troops are killed they will be transported back to the real world where they can reflect until summoned for round 2." Jaberin paused again "But before we can continue we need to program into the system what weapons and statistics everyone needs. so please if you will follow me to the registration room we will begin." The senators then followed Jaberin out to register.
Signed: Jaberin Lane

Leader of:Leydenites

Founder of: The Black Diamond

The Venerables
Civilian

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

re. W.S.S Simulation 1

Postby The Venerables » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Bodhisattva Khngthī̀ stands to address the imposing threat of civil war in the region.
"Long has the Theocracy of the Venerables stood as a hallmark of peace and mutual prosperity in the region of The Black Diamond. Longer still has the Buddhist way been to detach oneself from the trivial issues surrounding this world, as taught by our patron, Gautama Buddha. Thus in response to the issues raised by the violent warmongering of neighbouring nations, the notion of arbitrary battles being fought by our otherwise pacifistic citizens, and the overall incongruity of any kind of conflict, be it corporeal or within oneself, with our national religious faith, we respectfully decline taking any part in this war simulation.

We trust that the surrounding regions will understand our objections. There will be no further discussion of this matter in the agenda of the Inner Temple. Leaders of The Black Diamond, we bid you good day from the Venerables."

The Parliament of the Venerables stands, recites the focus prayer of the nation (Gone. Gone. Gone beyond. Gone altogether beyond), then in respectful silence, departs from the building.

Levitation
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Levitation » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:18 am

I know this seems picky on Volario with its dragons but the amount of each dragon he owns seems excessive compared to how man exist from his references. One: a Bewilderbeast is know for having a small population and doesn't come in the hundred thousands, and two the Wooly howl is a rare dragon and you aren't going to find over half a million of them. I would recommend having an extreme amount of common dragons and having less of these rare dragons to make it more realistic. With my planes each plane requires a certain amount of crew, but i have a lot due to my production abilities.

Volario
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Volario » Tue May 05, 2015 3:04 am

OOC: yeah I'll explain that in a second but the main reason is the math was a nightmare.

ICC: Albert Curatrix rises with his iPad clad in dragon leather casing and links into the hologram projector. An image of the Volario volume of the History of the Black Diamond.
"As explained in this book by my nations founders on earth the dragons were from a fictional book but through some miracle, and possible the theory possibility and parrale worlds, we landed on a planet where dragons similar to that of the book exist, they are the same to the image. Now we currently have scientist looking into the possibility of portals back to earth, or coming here in a dream, but currently there is no explanation from what we can tell. Any way in the source we learnt that although rare as soon as a dragon was excepted and brought to berk hundreds of that dragons arrived there. Take the Boneknapper which was thought to be a myth, but actually hundreds existed, and when it was thought that the Bewilderbeast was extinct another appeared. Now here without the constant killing from the Vikings the dragons seem to have flourished in the islands. Granted the Bewilderbeast and the Nightfury are still coming back which is why there are fewer. If it pleases the paralemnt though I will make it so there are fewer Bewilderbeasts.

Volario
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Volario » Sat May 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Albert Curatrix rises again to address the assembly having watched of of his advisors carried off from peanut allergy after eating a snickers by accident. He watches the puffy man being cared for by the senate doctors.
"I have just had a thought. Are we allowing the Red Cross into this war. And will it be so that no man, vehicle or beast can be attacked if they bear the Red Cross. Likewise they cannot fight as long as they bear he mark but I'm sure you will agree that medical personal not fearing attack will be a good idea."

Levitation
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Levitation » Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Vinci Rises nodding with agreement. "Having a red cross would be a very welcome sight, and of course any soldier, robot, dragon or vehicle wearing the symbol of the red cross shall not have attack capabilities and cannot be fired at, if that rule is broken, the force responsible will be dealt with. I will also ask that all nations provide their own red cross army, seeing nations will not be willing to share in a time of war."

The Tutonia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 19, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Tutonia » Fri May 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Xavier rises with Vinci, "The Red Cross is a great idea, however, I do ask, what happens if a member of the Red Cross is hit by accident by anther nation. For example they run over a landmine and become a casualty, or they run in where the main part of the battle is happening and they are mixed in with the regular soldiers and get shoot or, last one, they run into an area that is going to get bombed and therefore are blown up?" Xavier pauses the let the other members think on this before posing his next question. "Also I am not sure if this is already in place but I think it would be a good idea if only military targets are what can be attacked. That means no targeting civilian cities or buildings, and to make things fair no using this to help your military. That means that all civilians must be evacuated from a building or city LONG BEFORE the fight is able to reach them so that buildings may be used to hold military personnel." Again Xaveir pauses to let the other members think and to also have a drink of water. "I do know that a real war may not have this rule but I think it best that we leave civilians out of it completely, unless we have a guerilla war were it cannot be told who the enemy is and whether the person being looked at is civilian or not." Xavier sits back down to think on what side he is taking as the tables turned due to everyone starting to join the Diamond.

Volario
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Volario » Mon May 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Director Albert Curatrix rises from his seat.
"Well since this is only a simulation we can leave the real civilians out of the program and replace them with AI's. I'm not condoning attacking the innocent, but this is a simulation, to test our regions strengths and weaknesses encase of a real war. In a real war and outside region would not care for the people of the Black Diamond and would wipe them out, evacuation is always an option, but years ago back on earth people didn't have that option. The English were bombed without warning or escape, Native Americans slaughtered in ambush, grand ships attacked by their enemies in the dead of night. A nation can evacuate all it likes, can add and early warning system with no issue, but the civilians are always at risk with both sides create tech that can easily get around protection. In this simulation I say we add AI's to become a test and a practise that we must defend these defenceless and if a nation fails to do this they will deal with the price. After all were is this war going if we can't hold or conqueror a populated area. Battles aren't always going to be raged in space, or in a distant field, it will always be raged on the streets of the cities we protect. An as for the red cross their will always be a chance of danger, these men knew this when they signed up, we all did. When I made this suggestion it so one side couldn't bomb and ambulance, or and hospital boat, or an medical evac. The suggestion was made so if a sniper sees a medical officer through his scope he wouldn't shoot him, but in the heat of a fire fight who knows what can happen. We must test these, so when it actually happens a medical officer will know to keep his head down and a captain knows to evacuate a populated building in the middle of an attack. We do this for our people, for our Nations for the Black Diamond!"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents