NATION

PASSWORD

World Peace endangered

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Russkians
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

World Peace endangered

Postby Russkians » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm

My friends of the world, The Empire of Seal Haven and The Empire of the Half- Dragons are at war, and plan on using Weapons of Mass Destruction. I have been informed by the Empire of Half-Dragons that they have a Continent destroying bomb and plan on using it on The Empire of Seal Haven. While Seal Haven's aggressive acts are to be condemned, use of such weapons are not to be allowed, for it endangers civilians and peaceful nations such as mine. Now, I beg you to please help in this crisis and put a stop to this war.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

This belongs in International Incidents... not the World Assembly thread.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Eireann Fae WA Mission
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae WA Mission » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 pm

"How would a continent-destroying explosive work? Continents are many different size, you know, based on the locations and activities of a planet's tectonic plates. Is the weapon specially calibrated for continents of different sizes?" Melöʃina looks up at Alexandra, confused as to how she has such a solid grasp on technology like that. The girl looks down at the Ambassador and shrugs. "I wasn't born in Eireann Fae, Mel..."
"An it harm none, do what ye will"
“Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.” -C. S. Lewis
Click here for a list of existing resolutions!

Russkians
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkians » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm

well, its designed to take out continents the size of Asia, so, I think most continents are endangered here

Russkians
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkians » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm

*moved to new spot*
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82583

Seal Haven
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Seal Haven » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

hey, all i can say is I attacked first to save the World from Half-Dragons and their evil ways.

Eireann Fae WA Mission
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae WA Mission » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Seal Haven wrote:hey, all i can say is I attacked first to save the World from Half-Dragons and their evil ways.

"Hey!" cries the Eireann Fae translator, startling the Ambassador proper. "Some of my best friends are half-Dragons!" Actually, Alexandra only knows of one half-Dragon, and can't even remember his name at the moment. Still, she wasn't a big fan of any sort of oppression. That was the reason she'd bombed the government office in her homeland; it was a new bureaucracy set up specifically to subjugate a minority species in the nation. Of course, that was the act that brought the girl to Eireann Fae, so at least the bigots had given her one good thing in her life... "There is no justification in attacking another peoples just because they are different from you! A member of the World Assembly should know better!"
"An it harm none, do what ye will"
“Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.” -C. S. Lewis
Click here for a list of existing resolutions!

Seal Haven
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seal Haven » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

my friend, I was befriended to the very leader of Empire of Half-Dragons, it was from his own mouth did I learn of his plans to attack several regions who he deems corrupt and immoral. thought I know his intents are for good intent, he still needs to be stopped

Russkians
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkians » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 pm

yet, invading them was not the appropriate action, bringing the issue up with the WA would have been the proper action. now you risk not only your citizens, but the citizens of the Half-Dragons and mine as well.

Seal Haven
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seal Haven » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:42 pm

oh shush, you heart-bleeding commie. you have also attacked my nation as well. and I fight for peace and world security, and there was no time to rush to the WA and let them talk it out for weeks before anything happened. action was needed right then and there.

Seal Haven
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seal Haven » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Eireann Fae WA Mission wrote:
Seal Haven wrote:hey, all i can say is I attacked first to save the World from Half-Dragons and their evil ways.

"Hey!" cries the Eireann Fae translator, startling the Ambassador proper. "Some of my best friends are half-Dragons!" Actually, Alexandra only knows of one half-Dragon, and can't even remember his name at the moment. Still, she wasn't a big fan of any sort of oppression. That was the reason she'd bombed the government office in her homeland; it was a new bureaucracy set up specifically to subjugate a minority species in the nation. Of course, that was the act that brought the girl to Eireann Fae, so at least the bigots had given her one good thing in her life... "There is no justification in attacking another peoples just because they are different from you! A member of the World Assembly should know better!"

and what will you do.......... condemn the people who are fighting and dying while trying to save the world while you sit in your homes safe and sound

Rutianas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutianas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm fairly sure you want the Security Council. It's down the hall, second door on the left. Thanks.

Paula Jenner - Rutianas and Swarming Cute Kittens Ambassador

Alimantuan
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alimantuan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 pm

"From what I can tell," The still inebriated Ezequiel began to speak, "Is that these guys want to kill Half-Dragons because they are Half-Dragons. While the previous leader of my people would support this endeavour, I do not. If requested Alimantuan will come to the aide of the Half-Dragons." And then he vomited into his bucket.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

I don't think there's anything here really related to the General Assembly. If you want to commend/condemn one of the nations involved, try the Security Council. If you just want to RP a war, you've got that thread in II.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly