NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Zombie Rights Accord

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Cardoness
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Zombie Rights Accord

Postby Cardoness » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 am

The World Assembly

REALIZING that Zombies are the reanimated corpses of various species;

ACKNOWLEDGES that Zombies look ugly, smell bad, and act in a most peculiar manner;

ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES that Zombies do not kill others, but rather, turns them into Zombies, thereby allowing such individuals to transcend and exist in an altered state of being;

BELIEVING this to be their only means of reproduction;

UNDERSTANDING that the only way to prevent this from happening is the mass extension of the transspecies Zombies;

FINDING this to be genocide and unacceptable;

HEREBY extends full and equal rights to the Zombies of a species as are available to the non Zombies of that same species.
Last edited by Cardoness on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speaker Andreas, Ambassador to the World Assembly, Founder of the United League of Nations.
Frustrated Franciscans wrote:We are firmly against the godless, utopian, progressive overreach that a small number of nations in the World Assembly want to impose upon the multiverse...

Grasmere
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grasmere » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 am

Cardoness wrote:The World Assembly

ACKNOWLEDGES that Zombies look ugly, smell bad, and act in a most peculiar manner;

ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES that Zombies do not kill others, but rather, turns them into Zombies, thereby allowing such individuals to transcend and exist in an altered state of being;

UNDERSTANDING that the only way to prevent this from happening is the mass extension of the transspecies Zombies;

HEREBY extends full and equal rights to the Zombies of a species as are available to the non Zombies of that same species.

Nice resolution, but I wouldn't vote for it. We shoot zombies on sight. Period. At first, we attempted to try them in court for cannibalism, but that just ended up with them commiting 50 of the same crimes.

Ah hah hah, lies my friend. What brought the Germans forward to almost pure domination of europe? Their "pathetic" technologies. We base many of our attacks and strategies upon WWII and WWI ways of fighting.

Well congrats then. Your armies will last about an hour in a modern battlefield.

MAKE LOVE LOUDLY
MAKE WAR SILENTLY

Osthian Peace Conference: Won
Jazanian Conflict:Lost
Assasination of Osthian Empress:
Lost
Yukodian war of independence: Won
Polarex-Zonolian War: Withdrew
Second Grasmeran Civil War: Won

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:54 am

:lol:
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Honoured ambassador from Cardoness, I fear that any attempt to grant human rights to all zombies could possibly result in the genocide of sapient BRRAINNS!

(On a serious note it is unlikely to pass for being silly anyway)

-Ms. S. Harper.

Cardoness
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardoness » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:Honoured ambassador from Cardoness, I fear that any attempt to grant human rights to all zombies could possibly result in the genocide of sapient BRRAINNS!

(On a serious note it is unlikely to pass for being silly anyway)

-Ms. S. Harper.

(On a serious note, it was meant as a joke. Though if it gets a lot of support, who knows :blink: )

Cardoness wrote:
The Eternal Kawaii wrote:A corpse is the definitive example of a "transhuman", yet we don't see people standing up arguing for zombie rights here, now do we?

Zombie rights...hmmm...now there's an idea! ;)

Belschaft wrote:The Confederate Republic would support such an Act, upon the condition that its damn funny.
Last edited by Cardoness on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speaker Andreas, Ambassador to the World Assembly, Founder of the United League of Nations.
Frustrated Franciscans wrote:We are firmly against the godless, utopian, progressive overreach that a small number of nations in the World Assembly want to impose upon the multiverse...

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 pm

liesssssss!!! I have seen zombies kill and devour people with my own eyes! they are unintelliegent hunks of bio mass that should be exterminated!
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Phonencia wrote:liesssssss!!! I have seen zombies kill and devour people with my own eyes! they are unintelliegent hunks of bio mass that should be exterminated!

they should be exterminated by fire napalm
Last edited by Bajireyn on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Right behind you...: UDL

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 pm

:palm: are you serious ? :palm:
Right behind you...: UDL

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Bajireyn wrote:

:palm: are you serious ? :palm:

No, he wasn't. That was kinda the point.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Libtaria
Attaché

Founded: Oct 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Libtaria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

The Federation of Libtaria would like to seek clarification on the issue of self defense. If this draft were to be passed, would people being attacked by the zombies be justified in re-killing them in self defense?

(note: the federation of libtaria acknowledges that this is a joke. :lol: )
Last edited by Libtaria on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:32 pm

We support this for one reason and one only - since most people are hindus, most bodies are cremated. And it is obvious that once a body is reduced to basic basic chemical compounds cant come back to life.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Irish Marchlands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish Marchlands » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 pm

"Ambassador, there is a draft bill being considered"
"Oh is there? Whats the bill about?" the ambassador replied, puffing on his cigar while reading an article about zombie killing monthly
"A Bill considering the granting of human rights to Zombies"
".....Get the fuck out."
For RP purposes my nation has 16 million people.
Militarily, the standing military forces amount to a 10th of the population, 1,600,000 with a substantial amount of the civilian population trained due to an Opt Out national service and a Jingoistic national attitude.

The Irish Marchlands Factbook
Wars
War of Lebourean Liberation - Result: Co-alition victory, regime change, end to genocide, religious freedom guaranteed for all the people of Leboure
Seal

Economic Left/Right: 0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.49
Le political test: http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/169329_eng.jpg
Just call me Mr. Righty McRightright

Cardoness
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cardoness » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Libtaria wrote:The Federation of Libtaria would like to seek clarification on the issue of self defense. If this draft were to be passed, would people being attacked by the zombies be justified in re-killing them in self defense?

(note: the federation of libtaria acknowledges that this is a joke. :lol: )

Well, you kill (or re-kill as the case may be) a Zombie, they are dead (again), however the non-undead person would not stay dead but turn into a Zombie themselfs, I would say no...no re-killing of the Zombies, except as otherwise allowed by other law. :lol2:

Sprawlville
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sprawlville » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Phonencia wrote:liesssssss!!! I have seen zombies kill and devour people with my own eyes! they are unintelliegent hunks of bio mass that should be exterminated!

Our scientists have successfully adapted cranial implant technology and inserted it into the walking dead. It was able to turn an 'unintelligent husk' into a well-reasoned, if rotting, individual.

Unfortunately, it rapidly learned of what it was and shot itself in the head before we could convince it of its scientific merit. Ah well.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 pm

The honorary foreign minister Marty Natalagewa would like to know whether zombie is actually real, or simply a story to force kids to go to bed.

Sincerely
-Marty Natalagewa-
Foreign Minister
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Grasmere
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grasmere » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Yohannes wrote:Image

The honorary foreign minister Marty Natalagewa would like to know whether zombie is actually real, or simply a story to force kids to go to bed.

Sincerely
-Marty Natalagewa-
Foreign Minister

We can assure you that zombies have been demonstrated to be quite real, and many recorded happenings have taken place.

Also, why would you tell a child, presumably afraid of nightmares, something scary in order for them to go to bed?

Ah hah hah, lies my friend. What brought the Germans forward to almost pure domination of europe? Their "pathetic" technologies. We base many of our attacks and strategies upon WWII and WWI ways of fighting.

Well congrats then. Your armies will last about an hour in a modern battlefield.

MAKE LOVE LOUDLY
MAKE WAR SILENTLY

Osthian Peace Conference: Won
Jazanian Conflict:Lost
Assasination of Osthian Empress:
Lost
Yukodian war of independence: Won
Polarex-Zonolian War: Withdrew
Second Grasmeran Civil War: Won

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Grasmere wrote:

Sincerely
-Marty Natalagewa-
Foreign Minister

We can assure you that zombies have been demonstrated to be quite real, and many recorded happenings have taken place.

Also, why would you tell a child, presumably afraid of nightmares, something scary in order for them to go to bed?

In the Indonesian Empire, it is known traditionally to tell unruly and mischievous kids that the ghosts, zombies, loch-ness monsters, etc. will stalk them at their bed if they keep their eyes open during supposedly declared bed-time.
This is a militaristic tradition entrenched upon our youngster to develop the right disclipine and father-mother-knows-best attitude upon them. Therefore we can sustain our exceptional growth, ensuring the next generation wouldn't be like most advanced and developed country's youths, spoiled and lacking in survive-or-die disclipine, leading to a national attitude degeneration, as happens in the country of the United States of America today.

Sincerely
-Helen Clark-
Minister of Education
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

New Braunschweig
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Braunschweig » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 pm

The Irish Marchlands wrote:"Ambassador, there is a draft bill being considered"
"Oh is there? Whats the bill about?" the ambassador replied, puffing on his cigar while reading an article about zombie killing monthly
"A Bill considering the granting of human rights to Zombies"
".....Get the fuck out."
:lol2:

It is the official stance that:
As progressive a nation as we are, New Braunschweig will not support legistlation that grants rights to the walking dead.
Last edited by New Braunschweig on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respectfully,

Christoph M. Neirs
Ambassador
Office of the New Braunschweig Mission to the World Assembly
Department of Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs
The Republic of New Braunschweig

Libtaria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Libtaria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Sincerely
-Marty Natalagewa-
Foreign Minister
The Federation of Libtaria shares the concerns of the honorary foreign minister Marty Natalagewa.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Founded: Jul 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Cool resolution bro.
Tipper mc Westy's Graphics
East Fancainia: I want to go to her house and scream "You aint got no pancake mix!" just to see if they're Christians or not.
Olthar: It doesn't need bullets. All your enemies will simply commit suicide upon witnessing the awesomeness of the silenced knife.
Krytenia: Sleep first, post later.
Nobel Hobos: What I don't understand is why a chicken can't just cross a damn road without every man and his dog questioning its motives.
Gauthier:The only thing higher than the rent... is Charlie Sheen.
Fibbleites: Trying to do anything on there was like playing Russian Roulette and hoping for the bullet.
San Pellegrino Romana: Let's make Hayaba puppets.

Libtaria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Libtaria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 pm

The Western Reaches wrote:Cool resolution bro.
The Federation of Libtaria secodns this motion. :lol:

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:54 pm

We can not support this. We kill all zombies with cheap, automatic plasma weapons.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Banjamos
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Banjamos » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Zombies should be killed the old Russian way.

Napalm, then more fire, then some cluster bombs, then some Rockets, then some artillary, then some more rockets, then some more bombing, then some tanks to drive them over, then some IFVs to run them over, then some more tanks to run them over, a Russian light vehicle squad to run them over, then another pass by the Light vehicles, then another pass by the tanks, and then a final battlefield sanitation by some infantry.

The Russians sure knew how to kill Zombies in the cheapest ways!
:lol:
Earth II
The Official Twitter Feed of the Banjamo Office of Foreign Affairs (E2)
Seperates wrote:Nebraska.- We're seceding!
U.S.- That's k, just give us our nukes and we'll go.
N.- Back off or I'll bore you to death with my cornfields!
U.S.- *stares... then just breaks down laughing*
N.- Was it something I said?

Tropic Brown Granite wrote:I gave a quote on a new granite counter top. It was both a win and a fail. Lost the girlfriend, gained a customer.

Disclaimer: The views of Banjamos are not necessarily my own.

Libtaria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Libtaria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:We can not support this. We kill all zombies with cheap, automatic plasma weapons.
Libtaria stands that anyone who's played Halo knows how sucky plasma is against zombies.

Napalm, then more fire, then some cluster bombs, then some Rockets, then some artillary, then some more rockets, then some more bombing, then some tanks to drive them over, then some IFVs to run them over, then some more tanks to run them over, a Russian light vehicle squad to run them over, then another pass by the Light vehicles, then another pass by the tanks, and then a final battlefield sanitation by some infantry.
Sounds like a plan.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Libtaria wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:We can not support this. We kill all zombies with cheap, automatic plasma weapons.
Libtaria stands that anyone who's played Halo knows how sucky plasma is against zombies.

We maintain that with a sufficient knowledge of science one would know just how poorly depicted plasma weapons are in those games. We are amazed that they are still so epic.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly