NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED, author: Pax Russica] Disability Assistance Law

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
User avatar
First Nightmare
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

[DEFEATED, author: Pax Russica] Disability Assistance Law

Postby First Nightmare » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:00 pm

Note: The author is the nation Pax Russica. I am creating this topic because the proposal is 6 votes away from entering the queue, with no resolution at vote and no resolution likely to come next but this one.

Proposal link

The World Assembly,

Recognizing that there are only a few supportive measures for people with disabilities or neurodivergence,

Expressing dissatisfaction with the lack of assistance for such individuals,

At the same time, trusting that a regulation of this kind could resolve the issue, the World Assembly enacts legislation to support persons with disabilities and those who are neurodivergent.

1) Applicability of the law on means of transport, at stops, and in everyday commuting:
-1/a) Low-floor boarding and alighting areas at stops and on vehicles, elevators, automatic doors and ramps.
-1/b) Installation of tactile paving for the visually impaired on kerbs and vehicles, installing Braille writing on every important subtitle.
-1/c) Installation of devices at crossings that assist both the visually and hearing impaired via sound signals.

2) Applicability of the law on helps of people with neurodivergence:
-2/a) Designing quiet, calm, and uncluttered stores for autistic individuals, or at least introducing "quiet hours" into opening times.
-2/b) Designing schools for neurodivergent students where their needs are met to facilitate learning.
-2/c) Developing supportive education for students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia.
-2/d) Creating less rigid, more active lessons for students with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
-2/e) Giving every neurodivergent student whatever they need to start a succesful life, where they're not rejected by the community.

3) Applicability of the law on online platforms:
-3/a) Optimizing websites and applications for screen reader software, such as sign language interpretation or text descriptions of images.
-3/b) Creating websites that allow users to switch to a dyslexia-friendly font at the touch of a button. Providing electronic, dictation-based, and predictive text input options instead of handwriting on official forms. Visually presenting numerical data.
-3/c) Creating clean websites free of advertisements and flashing elements, websites that don't cause sensoric overload.
-3/d) Use of simple, easy-to-understand language in documents; simple wording for invoices and informational materials.
-3/e) Enabling personalized administration service by providing—in addition to telephone support—chat options and scheduled, no-wait appointments.

Against. Terrible format you could interpret widely, zero flexibility for varying technological advancement, forced language usage(Braille), disregard for member nations capabilities, lack of definitions for critical definitions such as neurodivergent and disability(what's the cut off? What is classified as neurodivergent?)
Last edited by Ballotonia on Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
OOC:Also known as Old Hope

User avatar
The Ambis
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1202
Founded: Dec 01, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Ambis » Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:01 pm

I am no expert in GA rules, but I feel an argument could be made that this proposal violates 1c. The author would likely argue that the "At the same time" clause satisfies an operative clause, I remain skeptical that it is enough to satisfy it. I could be (and am likely) wrong. I'm an SC guy, not a GA guy lol.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Infinitely Devout - Rev 22:13 - Ceaselessly Heretical
Invea wrote: non-compliant W.A. members are fatigued by a practically non-dismissable notification, ... to the Ambis's delight
Sedgistan wrote: ...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground. | "When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

User avatar
Italiani Shoklissina
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Mar 28, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Italiani Shoklissina » Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:18 pm

I don't understand why everyone is against it?

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6861
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:08 pm

Italiani Shoklissina wrote:I don't understand why everyone is against it?

Not drafted in the forums for a start so the author has received no feedback on how their draft could be improved.

It’s also not well written or formatted.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Former Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

User avatar
Amexico
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Nov 20, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Amexico » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:16 pm

I'm opposed to this resolution because I'm not even understanding what exactly this resolution is suppose to accomplish. The writing and formatting are not very logical.

User avatar
Ballotonia
Senior Admin
 
Posts: 5628
Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ballotonia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:50 am

Greetings,

The Ambis wrote:I am no expert in GA rules, but I feel an argument could be made that this proposal violates 1c. The author would likely argue that the "At the same time" clause satisfies an operative clause, I remain skeptical that it is enough to satisfy it. I could be (and am likely) wrong. I'm an SC guy, not a GA guy lol.


I don't see 1c as a problem here. Whenever it says "Applicability of the law " and then lists a number of things, it implicitly means those things must be done by the member nations. So, there are a lot of things the member nations are expected to do, and hence there are lots of operative clauses in this proposal.

But agreed, it could've been written down better (explicitly instead of implicitly). Note we don't enforce good writing in legality determinations, it's for players to decide where the threshold is on that by voting one way or the other.

Ballotonia
Last edited by Ballotonia on Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht…" -- H.M. van Randwijk

User avatar
Gideon
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gideon » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:02 am

-2/e) Giving every neurodivergent student whatever they need to start a succesful life, where they're not rejected by the community.


I’ll take $1 million, please and thank you.

User avatar
Bisofeyr
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 2955
Founded: Nov 26, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bisofeyr » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:47 am

*** World Census Stats Announcement ***


The World Census Official Delegate to the World Assembly stumbles in, having been talking to an empty room for six hours before realizing he got turned around. The official statistical profile for this resolution has been released, with apologies for the delay in the "official announcement" that the World Census knows everyone reads and looks forward to.

Winners
Accessibility
Income Equality
Public Education

Losers
Averageness
Economy
Rudeness
Currently reading: The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

User avatar
Zeu
Envoy
 
Posts: 291
Founded: Feb 02, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zeu » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:48 am

This proposal could do many great things, but if something hasn’t gotten feedback, it’s not at its full potential.
Last edited by Zeu on Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pardon my asking sir but, what are you doing there? didn't' you get the memo? The building is on total lockdown. This investigation has gotten too out of hand. I doubt this is what you want to hear but, we may end up having to close for a while.

User avatar
Tikikey
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Feb 13, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tikikey » Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:33 am

Whilst I can understand what this proposal is trying to accomplish, the wording is just... off.
Also a subject as "touchy" as this should I feel be left to the national level. Some nations may not even have the resources to implement these. Not every store can be guaranteed "quiet" as well.

User avatar
Great Yin
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Mar 27, 2024
Civil Rights Lovefest

confusing and red flags for yin

Postby Great Yin » Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:49 am

i vote against this, not because i disagree with the intent, but because the actual drafting is way too vague, prescriptive, and in some places technically confusing.

what exactly constitutes:

* “whatever they need”?
* “successful life”?
* “less rigid”?
* “active lessons”?
* “quiet, calm, and uncluttered”?
* “important” Braille information?
* “simple” language?
* a website that “doesn't cause sensory overload”?

clause 2/e is probably the biggest red flag for us :blink:

> “Giving every neurodivergent student whatever they need to start a successful life”

this could very easily be interpreted as an open-ended international mandate.

a government could reasonably ask: what exactly am i legally required to provide here?

a personal aide? specialized equipment? additional teachers? therapy? individualized education? transportation? there's no actual limit or definition in the proposal.

then there's clause 1/b:

> “Braille writing on every important subtitle.”

what is an “important subtitle”?

a bus stop? a station sign? a building directory? every piece of signage? every vehicle?

if this is supposed to be legislation, these things need to actually be defined.

3/a also seems to conflate different accessibility technologies. screen readers, sign-language interpretation and image descriptions aren't really the same thing and should probably be addressed separately.

3/c is another big issue for us.

> “Creating clean websites free of advertisements and flashing elements”

i can understand the concern about flashing elements and sensory overload, but a blanket requirement that websites be free of advertisements goes way beyond accessibility and starts regulating how online services operate economically.

and it doesn't distinguish between government websites, educational websites, banking platforms, commercial stores, social media, private forums, independent websites, etc.

on 2/a, quiet hours are certainly a possible accommodation, but i don't think the World Assembly should dictate one specific implementation. different businesses and countries are going to have different ways of achieving the same accessibility goal.

2/b has a similar problem. the intention is good, but “designing schools for neurodivergent students where their needs are met” is extremely vague. does that mean separate schools? separate classrooms? inclusive classrooms with additional support? individualized education?

there's also a philosophical issue here between specialized education and inclusive education, and the proposal doesn't really establish any framework for that distinction.

2/d:

> “Creating less rigid, more active lessons for students with ADHD.”

how “less rigid”?

how “active”?

who determines whether a lesson is sufficiently active?

would every nation have to redesign its curriculum around this? would teachers be legally required to change their teaching methods?

again, the intent is understandable, but that's not really a workable international legal standard.

another problem is that the proposal doesn't really distinguish between the different groups it is trying to address:

- physical disabilities
- blindness
- hearing impairment
- autism
- ADHD
- dyslexia
- dysgraphia
- dyscalculia

these can require very different accommodations, yet the proposal largely puts them under one broad umbrella and then gives extremely general requirements.

the proposal also lacks definitions almost everywhere. who is covered, what exactly has to be provided, which institutions are covered, and what actually counts as compliance are often left undefined.

there's also basically no proportionality. what is reasonable for a wealthy country with extensive infrastructure may be completely different from what is practical for a small or developing nation.

so yeah, i support the *intent* of the proposal. accessibility and support for disabled and neurodivergent people are obviously worthwhile goals.

but i vote against this particular resolution because it is too vague and undefined to be good international legislation.

imo this needs to be rewritten with actual definitions, clear standards, proportional requirements, and more flexibility in how countries achieve the accessibility goals.

support the intent, against the current drafting.
:blink:

User avatar
Lipizia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 575
Founded: May 01, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lipizia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:57 am

Italiani Shoklissina wrote:I don't understand why everyone is against it?

The proposal Is written quite badly

User avatar
Pax Russica
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: May 02, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pax Russica » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:53 am

Hello, it's Pax Russica here, the author of the proposal.
The truth is that it's actually my first time doing this, and I know it's really far away from a good proposal. To be fair, I actually wanted to avoid the forums, because it's too complicated for me, but now I see it was an extremely bad idea. For some reason, I thought "I can do it without the forums". As you can see, I couldn't. Honestly, the vote will be a huge letdown, I'll be happy if I get 10%. I thought it will happen, so my idea was to make a forum theme after the vote, and try to correct the proposal, and if I don't submit it again, at least I have some experience. But then I saw this topic, and "Oh, so somebody did this topic? What the hell am I going to do now?". So yeah, I'm kinda at a loss right now. I was positive because it went through the Delegates pretty easily, but when I woke up, and saw a 5%-95%, my positivity completely vanished. So what now?

User avatar
Kshemarashtram
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 403
Founded: Mar 30, 2026
Autocratic Socialists

Postby Kshemarashtram » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:26 am

Pax Russica wrote:Hello, it's Pax Russica here, the author of the proposal.
The truth is that it's actually my first time doing this, and I know it's really far away from a good proposal. To be fair, I actually wanted to avoid the forums, because it's too complicated for me, but now I see it was an extremely bad idea. For some reason, I thought "I can do it without the forums". As you can see, I couldn't. Honestly, the vote will be a huge letdown, I'll be happy if I get 10%. I thought it will happen, so my idea was to make a forum theme after the vote, and try to correct the proposal, and if I don't submit it again, at least I have some experience. But then I saw this topic, and "Oh, so somebody did this topic? What the hell am I going to do now?". So yeah, I'm kinda at a loss right now. I was positive because it went through the Delegates pretty easily, but when I woke up, and saw a 5%-95%, my positivity completely vanished. So what now?

Hello there :)
It is generally a good idea to draft your proposal on the forums for at least a week before submitting, so you can act on feedback provided by others, correct potential mistakes etc. The idea behind the proposal is reasonable, so you can probably consider the oversights pointed out here and post an improved draft on the forum again (maybe on a separate thread since this is already at vote plus you're not the OP), and then consider feedback from even more people and improve your draft even more before submitting.
Note: This nation is not socialist. Read about this misleading nation classification.
AtaHana wrote:Adults are just kids who think they've grown up
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Call the doctor - sense of humour transplant required.

User avatar
Pax Russica
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: May 02, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pax Russica » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:44 am

Kshemarashtram wrote:
Pax Russica wrote:Hello, it's Pax Russica here, the author of the proposal.
The truth is that it's actually my first time doing this, and I know it's really far away from a good proposal. To be fair, I actually wanted to avoid the forums, because it's too complicated for me, but now I see it was an extremely bad idea. For some reason, I thought "I can do it without the forums". As you can see, I couldn't. Honestly, the vote will be a huge letdown, I'll be happy if I get 10%. I thought it will happen, so my idea was to make a forum theme after the vote, and try to correct the proposal, and if I don't submit it again, at least I have some experience. But then I saw this topic, and "Oh, so somebody did this topic? What the hell am I going to do now?". So yeah, I'm kinda at a loss right now. I was positive because it went through the Delegates pretty easily, but when I woke up, and saw a 5%-95%, my positivity completely vanished. So what now?

Hello there :)
It is generally a good idea to draft your proposal on the forums for at least a week before submitting, so you can act on feedback provided by others, correct potential mistakes etc. The idea behind the proposal is reasonable, so you can probably consider the oversights pointed out here and post an improved draft on the forum again (maybe on a separate thread since this is already at vote plus you're not the OP), and then consider feedback from even more people and improve your draft even more before submitting.

Yes I know. Now I know. As I said, I didn't want to use the forums, but now it'll change. Do you think I should correct this proposal and try again?

User avatar
Kshemarashtram
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 403
Founded: Mar 30, 2026
Autocratic Socialists

Postby Kshemarashtram » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:51 am

Pax Russica wrote:
Kshemarashtram wrote:snip

Yes I know. Now I know. As I said, I didn't want to use the forums, but now it'll change. Do you think I should correct this proposal and try again?

As I said, I think the fundamental idea behind the proposal is a noble one, so you can definitely write an improved draft and then post it again on the forums for more feedback. Then once it looks ready, you can submit it again. Whether you want to or not is your choice though.
Note: This nation is not socialist. Read about this misleading nation classification.
AtaHana wrote:Adults are just kids who think they've grown up
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Call the doctor - sense of humour transplant required.

User avatar
Saulope
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Oct 03, 2025
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saulope » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:31 pm

Personally, from what I have read, it's mostly because the author didn't consult forums and other people for help and just did it on their own. I just see it as glazing the "expectation" of consulting through the forums as part of the reason why at least the secretaries of the WA are against it, but I also understand the implications and problems of the proposal. Again, I see that they are frustrated that Pax Russica didn't go through the traditional method, but I do believe a good proposal can be drafted without external help. My opinion is summary is, that I am frustrated that the secretaries are blind to the truth and refuse to see it.

Sincerely from the Parliamentary Republic,

Saulope.

User avatar
Heavens Reach
Minister
 
Posts: 3198
Founded: May 08, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Heavens Reach » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:33 pm

Saulope wrote:Personally, from what I have read, it's mostly because the author didn't consult forums and other people for help and just did it on their own. I just see it as glazing the "expectation" of consulting through the forums as part of the reason why at least the secretaries of the WA are against it, but I also understand the implications and problems of the proposal. Again, I see that they are frustrated that Pax Russica didn't go through the traditional method, but I do believe a good proposal can be drafted without external help. My opinion is summary is, that I am frustrated that the secretaries are blind to the truth and refuse to see it.

Sincerely from the Parliamentary Republic,

Saulope.

Had they dropped an amazing proposal without drafting it, and it could be reasonably ascertained that they actually wrote it despite no drafting on the forum, it would have passed regardless. But when there is no evidence of effort and your proposal doesn't earn support on the merits, it's going to be widely voted against.
Lux perditionis absolutio derelictorum est.
Chancellor | Lightbringer | Silver Spear | Champion
⧫ ⧫ Kentarche ⧫ ⧫
Compassion, unless it is consistently applied, is nothing but window dressing for self-interest.
♪♫ A hope of stardust left in time ♪♫

User avatar
Merethin
WA Secretariat
 
Posts: 1225
Founded: Dec 18, 2023
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Merethin » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:37 pm

Saulope wrote:Again, I see that they are frustrated that Pax Russica didn't go through the traditional method, but I do believe a good proposal can be drafted without external help.

You are right, this is possible. But this is rare, and was not the case here.

"a lack of community-oriented drafting, whether through the forums or Discord, often leads to lower-quality proposals [...] this resolution is a perfect example of this phenomenon".

I fail to see how the sentence above, taken from my own recommendation, implies that it is not possible to draft a good proposal without the forum, as you seem to think. The point is that most non-forum proposals are lower quality than forum-drafted ones, including this one.

In any case, it's a basic step to have others look at your proposal and check it, even if it is already well made from the start. It's just good practice and courtesy.
Last edited by Merethin on Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◆ The Realm Past the Horizon of Merethin ◆
Fleetmaster of the Galactic Armada of Starlight & Horizon
@iris.dreamer · she/her
Libcord Update Command

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2) of Starlight & Horizon (6th and 7th Cabinet)
Former Aetherion (x2) of Starlight & Horizon (4th and 5th Cabinet)
Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Starlight & Horizon (3rd Cabinet)

Rising Star Award (2025 Collection Awards)
Eluvatar Award (2025 Defender Awards)
Up and Coming Defender (2025 Gameplay Awards)
Power20 Bronze (April 2026)
LGA#833 (co), LGA#843, LGA#844, LGA#852 (co), GA#7 (co), GA#10 (co)

User avatar
Kractero
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 6502
Founded: May 08, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Kractero » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:45 pm

This is an enormous draft that covers in very shallow detail enormous regulation of accessibility.

For example: clause 3, the web consortium alone has its own set of guidelines for website accessibility. And a small sub-section of it is budgeted to essentially 3a, 3b, and 3c, with clearly like no research into the main focuses of web accessibility being done. I don't even know what 3e is, mandating all sites have those annoying helper chatbots at the bottom right?
Commended by SC Resolution 539, the rare cards c/c!
Pronounced crack-tear(as in the verb, rhymes with rare)-row, not crack-ter-row
Year in Cards 2025
NS Cards Discord
Zalak streamer's thoughts on recent events on Terra
Whether you like it or not, NS stats are canon

User avatar
Saulope
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Oct 03, 2025
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saulope » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:52 pm

Merethin wrote:
Saulope wrote:Again, I see that they are frustrated that Pax Russica didn't go through the traditional method, but I do believe a good proposal can be drafted without external help.

You are right, this is possible. But this is rare, and was not the case here.

"a lack of community-oriented drafting, whether through the forums or Discord, often leads to lower-quality proposals [...] this resolution is a perfect example of this phenomenon".

I fail to see how the sentence above, taken from my own recommendation, implies that it is not possible to draft a good proposal without the forum, as you seem to think. The point is that most non-forum proposals are lower quality than forum-drafted ones, including this one.

In any case, it's a basic step to have others look at your proposal and check it, even if it is already well made from the start. It's just good practice and courtesy.

Honestly, just a personal opinion rant from me, but I do agree with your viewpoint. As you noticed, my rants most of the time don't actually include any actual evidence but is just a personal opinion that I decided to type out. But yeah, I do believe forums do help the proposal achieve better results.

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47564
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:38 pm

Merethin wrote:or Discord,


I'd rather not legitimize drafting on discord, it feels like a very 'smoke-filled back rooms' thing. Not everyone has access to a given discord server (especially considering server count limits).

The forums are much more accessible to everyone.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity. People who call themselves based NEVER are.
She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian. Girlfriend of Jolthig. Steely-eyed missile woman.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Basic flag design by me, enhancements by Kuromistan.

User avatar
Heavens Reach
Minister
 
Posts: 3198
Founded: May 08, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Heavens Reach » Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:07 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Merethin wrote:or Discord,


I'd rather not legitimize drafting on discord, it feels like a very 'smoke-filled back rooms' thing. Not everyone has access to a given discord server (especially considering server count limits).

The forums are much more accessible to everyone.

Regional authorship programs are generally hosted on Discord
Lux perditionis absolutio derelictorum est.
Chancellor | Lightbringer | Silver Spear | Champion
⧫ ⧫ Kentarche ⧫ ⧫
Compassion, unless it is consistently applied, is nothing but window dressing for self-interest.
♪♫ A hope of stardust left in time ♪♫

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47564
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:18 pm

Heavens Reach wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
I'd rather not legitimize drafting on discord, it feels like a very 'smoke-filled back rooms' thing. Not everyone has access to a given discord server (especially considering server count limits).

The forums are much more accessible to everyone.

Regional authorship programs are generally hosted on Discord


I think this is one of those situations where its useful to distinguish between "is" and "ought".
Reject tradition, embrace modernity. People who call themselves based NEVER are.
She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian. Girlfriend of Jolthig. Steely-eyed missile woman.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Basic flag design by me, enhancements by Kuromistan.

User avatar
Heavens Reach
Minister
 
Posts: 3198
Founded: May 08, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Heavens Reach » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:22 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Heavens Reach wrote:Regional authorship programs are generally hosted on Discord


I think this is one of those situations where its useful to distinguish between "is" and "ought".

It would not be reasonable to have them hosted anywhere else
Lux perditionis absolutio derelictorum est.
Chancellor | Lightbringer | Silver Spear | Champion
⧫ ⧫ Kentarche ⧫ ⧫
Compassion, unless it is consistently applied, is nothing but window dressing for self-interest.
♪♫ A hope of stardust left in time ♪♫

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Explandionian

Advertisement

Remove ads