NATION

PASSWORD

my draft

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
User avatar
The Republic of Liberty
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 21, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

my draft

Postby The Republic of Liberty » Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:07 pm

tried deleting it not working
Last edited by The Republic of Liberty on Thu Jul 23, 2026 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
XOwOX
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: May 23, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby XOwOX » Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:11 pm

No doubt a draft from the youngest nation I've seen!
ㅇㅅㅇ ㅜㅅㅜ 야옹 야옹! ㅁㅈㅁ ㄷ<ㄷ
나는 한글을 좋아한다!

Please help me out with this btw
Check out my region! ^^
#MJinnocent
I love riding in my (not existant) Volvo ^w^
Oh, and listening to the Hee Hee!s and Ooo!s while going around town :3
It's like a real life GTA when in the right parts of town! :D
I almost feel like Dschininghis Khan when I go around CONQUERING the streets >:)
Some louis Potgieter tunes never fail me when I need something other than Mike! :P

User avatar
Rosettan Overwatch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1888
Founded: Oct 01, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Rosettan Overwatch » Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:12 pm

waiter, waiter, more AI slop please!!

opposed on all grounds.
Për Kosovë! Za Bosnu! // le pone! // Absolute Libertarianism will never work and here's why
Level: FTL, Interstellar
Category: Normal, Dyarchy
Tier: Stellarite
Reach: Moderate
According to the TSI
This nation reflects most of my views - Stratocratic Authoritarian Nuanced.
Rosetta the Pony, furry, avid Grand Strategy player.
>This box is reserved!

Now Playing: Oasis by Jerry Martin | ♫ 0:00 >─●────────< 6:05 [LOOP]
Assistant Lead Coordinator, Raindrop Pact ╫ Overseer, Commonwealth of Rosetta (FORUM & EMBASSY)

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39113
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:13 pm

The skeletal remains of the Luziycan delegate, unaware that his country had left the World Assembly a long time ago, writhed from what seemed to be his peaceful slumber.

"Ambassador," it spoke skeletally, with a barely detectable Northern Slavic accent after spending the past 15 or so years rotting away exactly where they sat, "drafts are supposed to be presented to us first before you chuck them into the queue."

"Take this sheet, ambassador," it said before sliding the sheet over to the Libertian ambassador, "it should have everything you need to know and/or do before you submit another resolution."

"Thank you."

The skeleton quietened down and returned to its usual inert position.
||| • The Kingdom of Rwizikuru • |||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
Wiki • Kylaris: the best region for ten years running • About me • YouTube • Political compass

User avatar
XOwOX
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: May 23, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby XOwOX » Thu Jul 23, 2026 12:17 pm

Luziyca wrote:
The skeletal remains of the Luziycan delegate, unaware that his country had left the World Assembly a long time ago, writhed from what seemed to be his peaceful slumber.

"Ambassador," it spoke skeletally, with a barely detectable Northern Slavic accent after spending the past 15 or so years rotting away exactly where they sat, "drafts are supposed to be presented to us first before you chuck them into the queue."

"Take this sheet, ambassador," it said before sliding the sheet over to the Libertian ambassador, "it should have everything you need to know and/or do before you submit another resolution."

"Thank you."

The skeleton quietened down and returned to its usual inert position.

As someone who's been thinking about drafting a resolution, thanks! I'll probably be using this
ㅇㅅㅇ ㅜㅅㅜ 야옹 야옹! ㅁㅈㅁ ㄷ<ㄷ
나는 한글을 좋아한다!

Please help me out with this btw
Check out my region! ^^
#MJinnocent
I love riding in my (not existant) Volvo ^w^
Oh, and listening to the Hee Hee!s and Ooo!s while going around town :3
It's like a real life GTA when in the right parts of town! :D
I almost feel like Dschininghis Khan when I go around CONQUERING the streets >:)
Some louis Potgieter tunes never fail me when I need something other than Mike! :P

User avatar
The Republic of Liberty
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 21, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Republic of Liberty » Thu Jul 23, 2026 6:21 pm

Sorry I'm new and learning

User avatar
XOwOX
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: May 23, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby XOwOX » Thu Jul 23, 2026 6:51 pm

The Republic of Liberty wrote:Sorry I'm new and learning

The real issue is if you even MADE the damn thing
Image
ㅇㅅㅇ ㅜㅅㅜ 야옹 야옹! ㅁㅈㅁ ㄷ<ㄷ
나는 한글을 좋아한다!

Please help me out with this btw
Check out my region! ^^
#MJinnocent
I love riding in my (not existant) Volvo ^w^
Oh, and listening to the Hee Hee!s and Ooo!s while going around town :3
It's like a real life GTA when in the right parts of town! :D
I almost feel like Dschininghis Khan when I go around CONQUERING the streets >:)
Some louis Potgieter tunes never fail me when I need something other than Mike! :P

User avatar
Llan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 197
Founded: Nov 06, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Llan » Thu Jul 23, 2026 7:01 pm

I do not see much of a draft, you may want to workshop it a bit.
Former Governor of Bananalandia Supreme, enemy of the Greater World coexistence Sphere.
Windows 7 ultimate is the best.

If you can read this, you don’t need glasses

User avatar
The Republic of Liberty
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Jul 21, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Republic of Liberty » Thu Jul 23, 2026 7:09 pm

XOwOX wrote:
The Republic of Liberty wrote:Sorry I'm new and learning

The real issue is if you even MADE the damn thing


yes and no I wrote most of it and I just made grammar corrections I write pretty well


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Merethin

Advertisement

Remove ads