NATION

PASSWORD

Improving Government subsidies and welfare

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Bring in a policy to ensure states ensure the gap between the poor and the rich is closed

Poll ended at Tue May 02, 2023 4:01 am

YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 2

Great Briatin
Civilian

Founded: Mar 31, 2023
Ex-Nation

Improving Government subsidies and welfare

Postby Great Briatin » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:01 am

Hi world!

It a real a concern of mine wit the amount of states in the world assembly that have poor government subsidies and welfare.
As we know, low welfare and government subsidies will impact the poor the most, sending them into crime, and drug and alcohol abuse. :(

We need to come together to close the gap between the poor and the rich whilst ensuring a prosperous economy

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:39 am

(OOC: Welcome to the General Assembly. This is the chamber for passing international law with a binding effect on member-nations, in accordance with the rules for proposals. Unfortunately, your draft looks too much like a broad statement of policy or an excerpt from a speech to be legal. For example, the word “I” shouldn’t be used, since legislation must be written from the GA’s perspective. If you wish to continue with the idea of reducing economic inequality, I recommend that you take inspiration from some already passed resolutions, to see how the GA generally does things.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Return to General Assembly