NATION

PASSWORD

Festering Snakepit Wiki!

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Festering Snakepit Wiki!

Postby The Ice States » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:48 pm

https://wahq.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Want to learn more about the Festering Snakepit? Want to learn about which ones of the Corrupt And Evil Gnomes you will have to deal with in the Strangers' Bar? Wondering why your firearm collection is being converted into felines upon entering the WA Headquarters? It can all be found out in the Festering Snakepit Wiki...

This wiki is administered by myself, The Ice States. Please feel free to contact me regarding any queries or concerns you may have -- I am contactable by telegram, on Discord (Red Canine#1098), or in this forum thread. That said, please feel free to contribute your own content and ideas to this wiki; it depends on the contributions of the community.

Have fun!
Last edited by The Ice States on Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:09 pm

Noting that I have made an archive of the wiki in case anything happens to Miraheze. For the moment, however, Festering Snakepit Wiki will continue to operate via Miraheze.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Return to General Assembly