NATION

PASSWORD

I want to know

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Paayaka States
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

I want to know

Postby Paayaka States » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:35 pm

[list=][/list]

How can we submit proposals for resolutions
How do we defend if others raid
how do we attract people of join our region

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:15 am

(OOC: Welcome to the General Assembly. On a technical level, you need to be in the WA and have two WA endorsements: which can be found by scrolling to the bottom of your nation’s homepage, to submit a proposal. You can see and submit your proposal from here. On a more legislative level, you can improve your proposal by posting it to this forum, where other experienced players can give feedback on it.

The General Assembly is usually IC: in-character, so none of its proposals addressing raiding and defending. Indeed, per the rules for proposals, doing so makes a proposal illegal. In terms of defending a region and increasing its size, I recommend looking at the Gameplay forum, which is better suited to what you want to know.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Return to General Assembly