NATION

PASSWORD

New World Order(NWO)

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

New World Order(NWO)

1.Yes
No votes
2.No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Euroamericiasia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

New World Order(NWO)

Postby Euroamericiasia » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:19 am

Today We do not live together as a result poverty and hatred exist. Many people do not understand that we are one family(one world, one family).In my nation , Neo -Nazi was trying to abuse Jewish race I banned it. It is not enough as in other nations people are persecuted and I wished I had ruled for the world they would be free from persecution. You may misunderstand me that I am deceiving you.My objective is to free world from violence and poverty. I want people to move freely without any restriction. I want to take action against abusive nations especially Communist Nations and party,Neo Nazi and nations like this.There will be gender equality under my domination.I also not talking totalitarian version of NWO you heard about. I will also free the world from all vice and establish virtue although there may be side effect for example fall of economy.During NWO , there will be no discrimination.There will be real equity(real justice and real equality).Remember we are brother and sister .Trust me .However we are not forcing you to accept NWO.That up to you, wheather you will let me to free people from abuse ,poverty and violence and provide happy life.

Return to General Assembly