NATION

PASSWORD

Repeal GAR #23 "Ban On Slavery And Trafficking"

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:01 pm

Sincluda wrote:
Munchsal wrote:
I wish with all my heart the same future for your nation.

"Duly noted. Expect less support/feedback in the future."

"Why bother in the first place?"
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Sincluda
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sincluda » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:05 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Sincluda wrote:"Duly noted. Expect less support/feedback in the future."

"Why bother in the first place?"

"Sincluda and its people pride themselves upon taking a higher moral standing, which includes helping others. However, the delegation from Munchsal has made it clear that they would much rather be enemies of Sincluda than refrain from attempting the legalization of slavery."

Trellania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Trellania » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:08 pm

"I could list the evils of slavery from now until the last star burned out in the sky, but I do not think the Munchsal delegation will listen. As such, we simply oppose this."

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:09 am

Linda glanced at the topic at hand and sighed, "Opposed. Anyone wanting to be a slave should do so consensually." An assistant whispers something to her urgently. "It's not? Then what are they talking about?" More whispering. "What the actual fuck? The World Assembly needs to have a resolution against that? I thought it was a club for mostly civilized nations!" More whispering, this time with few nations' names almost recognizable but not quite. "Fine, fine, you have a point. So, uh, Araraukar opposes any attempts to repeal the target resolution without a better replacement at the ready. And also, anyone supporting that kind of slavery is a depraved-" The rest of the sentence was cut off by the assistant's lightning-fast reflexes on manually censoring the acting ambassador.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:19 am

Munchsal wrote:
Wrapper wrote:You need to read the GA proposal rules. You've got at least one (repeated) illegality here.

I read them and I do not have a single illegality.

For these reasons, Munchsal request the repeal of the law mentioned in this proposal.

Are you sure you read the rules, because I have a sneaking suspicion you didn't.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Previous

Return to General Assembly