NATION

PASSWORD

[SCRAPPED] Nullification law

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Illu-chi
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

[SCRAPPED] Nullification law

Postby Illu-chi » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:27 am

This is my first time doing a general assembly proposal.

Nullification law

Category:civil rights. Mild

The world assembly,

Recognizing that the world assembly has contributed positively to the world, but concerned however that the world assembly has to much power and has interfered with sovereign nations powers and rights.

Understanding this under the nullification law world assembly members will have the right to nullify laws made by the world assembly that interferes with the rights of sovereign nations with the rights of sovereign nation and negatively affect impact the people of a nation.
Last edited by Illu-chi on Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:30 am

Illegal cuz it messes with game mechanics. Also, it is impossible to repeal GA #001 The World Assembly, which this is basically trying to do. Why did you think this would work?
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Illu-chi
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Illu-chi » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:44 am

Silvedania wrote:Illegal cuz it messes with game mechanics. Also, it is impossible to repeal GA #001 The World Assembly, which this is basically trying to do. Why did you think this would work?

Oh, it sounded like a good idea in my head so I figured I might as well make a draft. It also sounded legal in my head as well.

Jedinsto
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedinsto » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:56 am

Illu-chi wrote:
Silvedania wrote:Illegal cuz it messes with game mechanics. Also, it is impossible to repeal GA #001 The World Assembly, which this is basically trying to do. Why did you think this would work?

Oh, it sounded like a good idea in my head so I figured I might as well make a draft. It also sounded legal in my head as well.

Make sure to read the GA proposal rules before making a draft.

Return to General Assembly