NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] Green Transport Act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
United Penguin States of Antarctica
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

[ABANDONED] Green Transport Act

Postby United Penguin States of Antarctica » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:14 pm

This is what I got so far, please let me know how to improve it:

(Green Transport Act) (Environment-Automotive)
The World Assembly,

RECOGNIZING that improvements to public and private transportation infrastructure can help both the environment and a nation,

ACKNOWLEDGING that a large amount of carbon emissions comes from travel based commerce,

BELIEVING this assembly is responsible for the health and well-being of all member states,

The World Assembly hereby defines;

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: A mode of transportation in which citizens are granted ease of movement throughout a nation without the need for personal ownership

PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION: A mode of transportation that involves personal ownership, this includes but is not limited to automobiles, private jets, walking, and biking

The World Assembly hereby legislates that;

1. Member states are URGED to invest in zero carbon public transportation and zero carbon private transportation

2. Member states are REQUIRED to use renewable energy sources to provide for commerce and public transportation, and to start this clause as soon as possible

3. Member states are REQUIRED to reduce its citizens' reliance on carbon rich transportation, and provide low and zero carbon alternatives to make the transition for an individual

4. Member states are REQUIRED to transition automotives and other carbon producing vehicles to electric within the next 30 Earth years, and shall provide suitable and safe infrastructure for zero-carbon alternatives, including biking and walking

5. Member states are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to increase spending on research and development to produce better transportation infrastructure for its inhabitants and the environment

6. Member states are URGED to invest in and build a system of electric airliners by no later than within 30 years, however member states are REQUIRED to have carbon emitting aircraft cut out of its air space, and have either electric airlines or other low and zero carbon alternatives that can be used by its citizens, shall be provided no later than within the next 55 Earth years

Re Establishes the International Vehicular Emissions Authority (IVEA), and assigns it the following roles: (at the request of the state)

1. Provides funds to small and developing nations to fulfill this resolution

2. Enforces Articles 2, 3, and 4, and recommends articles 1, 5, and 6.

3. Responsible for regulating and checking that international travel/trade complies with this resolution

4. Article 2 abuses will be determined by the Authority, and such punishment will apply

Co-author(s): Tinhampton
Last edited by United Penguin States of Antarctica on Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:13 pm

Bianca Venkman, Assistant to the Delegate-Ambassador: You cannot submit an Environmental proposal that simply possesses the "Strong" subcategory - I would in fact argue that this most affects the Automotive industry. I further hope that the following rewrite will be of some utility:
Green Transport
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.
Category: Environmental
Industry Affected: Automotive

Noting that greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuel-powered automobiles can significantly reduce the quality of air breated by inhabitants of many member states, and

Believing that such emissions must be reduced across the multiverse,

The General Assembly hereby:
  1. defines "public transport" as transport that can be used by individuals to move throughout a nation or any political subdivision thereof without using modes of transport owned by themselves or other individuals,
  2. urges member states to invest in and promote public transport,
  3. requires members to:
    1. ensure that all public transport that operates within their jurisdiction is powered using renewable energy sources, including but not limited to electricity, and
    2. reduce the reliance of their inhabitants on modes of private transport that rely on fossil fuels such as oil, coal and gas,
  4. strongly recommends that members ensure that workers in fossil fuel-centred industries who may become unemployed as a result of measures taken under Article 3 or otherwise find decent and fairly-paid employment elsewhere (including in fields relating to renewable energy), and
  5. re-establishes the International Vehicular Emissions Authority (IVEA), and tasks it with helping small and developing member states (upon the request of those states) to:
    1. fulfil the requirements of Article 3 and the recommendation of Article 4, and
    2. reduce and (where the IVEA deems it necessary) eliminate those nations' dependence on fossil fuels.

Co-authored with Tinhampton.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

North Supreria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby North Supreria » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:50 am

North Supreria thinks that the proposal of the ambassador of Tinhampton is an improvement on the original, so our feedback is focused on that proposal. The proposal looks good, the only thing North Supreria is missing is private transportation of vehicles that do not depend on oil, coal and gas. In many countries it is difficult to have the entire population travel by public transport, so we would also like to see electric vehicles in the list in which member states be urged to invest and promote. The main goal remains to stimulate public transport, but there is also a better alternative to private transport.
North Supreria "United and Strong"
Ambassador Paterson, representative of North Supreria
Delegate of The Red and Green Alliance

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:32 am

Assistant Venkman: The British Penguinian ambassador's proposal's definition of "private transportation," combined with the requirement in the first Article 3, requires member states to wean their citizens off bicycling and possibly even walking - since one owns one's legs and they do not count as people - as well as electric vehicle use.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Penguin States of Antarctica » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:38 am

North Supreria wrote:North Supreria thinks that the proposal of the ambassador of Tinhampton is an improvement on the original, so our feedback is focused on that proposal. The proposal looks good, the only thing North Supreria is missing is private transportation of vehicles that do not depend on oil, coal and gas. In many countries it is difficult to have the entire population travel by public transport, so we would also like to see electric vehicles in the list in which member states be urged to invest and promote. The main goal remains to stimulate public transport, but there is also a better alternative to private transport.

Thanks so much! I edited the proposal to include private transportation in Article 4 :)

Tinhampton wrote:Bianca Venkman, Assistant to the Delegate-Ambassador: You cannot submit an Environmental proposal that simply possesses the "Strong" subcategory - I would in fact argue that this most affects the Automotive industry. I further hope that the following rewrite will be of some utility:
(Image)
Green Transport
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.

Noting that greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuel-powered automobiles can significantly reduce the quality of air breated by inhabitants of many member states, and

1. defines "public transport" as transport that can be used by individuals to move throughout a nation or any political subdivision thereof without using modes of transport owned by themselves or other individuals,
  3. requires members to:
    1. ensure that all public transport that operates within their jurisdiction is powered using renewable energy sources, including but not limited to electricity, and
    2. reduce the reliance of their inhabitants on modes of private transport that rely on fossil fuels such as oil, coal and gas,
  4. strongly recommends that members ensure that workers in fossil fuel-centred industries who may become unemployed as a result of measures taken under Article 3 or otherwise find decent and fairly-paid employment elsewhere (including in fields relating to renewable energy), and
  5. re-establishes the International Vehicular Emissions Authority (IVEA), and tasks it with helping small and developing member states (upon the request of those states) to:
    1. fulfil the requirements of Article 3 and the recommendation of Article 4, and
    2. reduce and (where the IVEA deems it necessary) eliminate those nations' dependence on fossil fuels.

Wow thanks! I apologize for the "strong" in the environment category, honest mistake on my part. Also, I appreciate that you made that, I will make sure to edit my proposal, and yes, it was of very much utility. :)

Tinhampton wrote:Assistant Venkman: The British Penguinian ambassador's proposal's definition of "private transportation," combined with the requirement in the first Article 3, requires member states to wean their citizens off bicycling and possibly even walking - since one owns one's legs and they do not count as people - as well as electric vehicle use.

I can see that, I will make sure to fix that. I'm assuming that if I were to edit the definition of private transportation and edit article 1, this will be fixed. Thanks for the feedback! :)

North Supreria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Supreria » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:47 am

United Penguin States of Antarctica wrote:
North Supreria wrote:North Supreria thinks that the proposal of the ambassador of Tinhampton is an improvement on the original, so our feedback is focused on that proposal. The proposal looks good, the only thing North Supreria is missing is private transportation of vehicles that do not depend on oil, coal and gas. In many countries it is difficult to have the entire population travel by public transport, so we would also like to see electric vehicles in the list in which member states be urged to invest and promote. The main goal remains to stimulate public transport, but there is also a better alternative to private transport.

Thanks so much! I edited the proposal to include private transportation in Article 4 :)

Tinhampton wrote:Bianca Venkman, Assistant to the Delegate-Ambassador: You cannot submit an Environmental proposal that simply possesses the "Strong" subcategory - I would in fact argue that this most affects the Automotive industry. I further hope that the following rewrite will be of some utility:
(Image)
Green Transport

3. requires members to:

Wow thanks! I apologize for the "strong" in the environment category, honest mistake on my part. Also, I appreciate that you made that, I will make sure to edit my proposal, and yes, it was of very much utility. :)

North Supreria wishes the ambassador of the United Penguin States of Antartica luck with reformulating and re-evaluating the proposal. Our advice is to use the Tinhampton ambassador's proposal as a basis. North Supreria is curious about the updated proposal and eagerly awaits.
Last edited by North Supreria on Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Penguin States of Antarctica » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:19 am

North Supreria wrote:
United Penguin States of Antarctica wrote:Thanks so much! I edited the proposal to include private transportation in Article 4 :)

North Supreria wishes the ambassador of the United Penguin States of Antartica luck with reformulating and re-evaluating the proposal. Our advice is to use the Tinhampton ambassador's proposal as a basis. North Supreria is curious about the updated proposal and eagerly awaits.

Thanks! I just finished editing what I have seen needed to be fixed, and I've added a few more articles that I thought needed some addressing :)

Ardiveds
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardiveds » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:36 am

OOC: Not sure if the years can be a rl violation but they defnitely don't make sense in the context of the WA where its not 2020 in every nation and not every nation even follows the georgian calender or even has a 365 day year.
Clause 2 reads awkward. Does it mean that electric vehicles can only be charged from a port where the elctricity is coming from an renewable source?
Last edited by Ardiveds on Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
If the ambassador acts like an ambassador, it's probably Delegate Arthur.
If he acts like an edgy teen, it's probably definitely Delegate Jim.... it's always Jim

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Penguin States of Antarctica » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:43 am

Ardiveds wrote:OOC: Not sure if the years can be a rl violation but they defnitely don't make sense in the context of the WA where its not 2020 in every nation and not every nation even follows the georgian calender or even has a 365 day year.
Clause 2 reads awkward. Does it mean that electric vehicles can only be charged from a port where the elctricity is coming from an renewable source?

If I may I ask do you have an idea on how I can change the yeards to a true proposal? I'm not trying to sound sarcastic by the way, I just want to know how to make the proposal better. Also, for your second question, it would be coming from a renewable source of energy. It doesn't necessarily mean it has to come from a port, for example bio-fuels could be used. :)

Ardiveds
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardiveds » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:51 am

United Penguin States of Antarctica wrote:
Ardiveds wrote:OOC: Not sure if the years can be a rl violation but they defnitely don't make sense in the context of the WA where its not 2020 in every nation and not every nation even follows the georgian calender or even has a 365 day year.

If I may I ask do you have an idea on how I can change the yeards to a true proposal? I'm not trying to sound sarcastic by the way, I just want to know how to make the proposal better. Also, for your second question, it would be coming from a renewable source of energy. It doesn't necessarily mean it has to come from a port, for example bio-fuels could be used. :)

OOC: I frankly have no idea how to tackle the year problem. The best alternative I can think of is a recommendation, which means they will still have to do it but not immediately, at any cost. You can alternatively just go all the way and require an immediate change right now but I dunno if that'll be popular.
If the ambassador acts like an ambassador, it's probably Delegate Arthur.
If he acts like an edgy teen, it's probably definitely Delegate Jim.... it's always Jim

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 am

OOC: Do X within Y years.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Penguin States of Antarctica » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:01 am

Bananaistan wrote:OOC: Do X within Y years.

Fixed. Thanks for the idea mate :)

North Supreria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Supreria » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:19 pm

United Penguin States of Antarctica wrote:2. Member states are REQUIRED to use renewable energy sources to provide for commerce and public transportation

North Supreria wants to compliment the ambassador of the United Penguin States of Antartica for the improvements made to the proposal. North Supreria wonders whether clause 2 has been formulated correctly and whether this can be reformulated better. The time factor in the transition to renewable energy is taken into account throughout the whole proposal, except in this clause. North Supreria can imagine that there are countries that cannot immediately make this change, but they may be able to do so in the foreseeable future. We think it would be of value to offer time there as well, by putting a unit of time to it in the clause. This does not necessarily have to be about years, as in the rest of the proposal, but can be about the "foreseeable future", "short term", "as soon as possible", etc.

Another thing to consider is the time element in the other clauses, where years are mentioned. I imagine that some WA members cannot handle this very well due to a variety of reasons. It may be valuable to use other time units (see paragraph above) here too that are more appropriate for each member. We can imagine that this will ultimately not be chosen, because the proposal then becomes/feels a lot more non-committal, which is why it is also a tip that the ambassador of the United Penguin States of Antartica themselves should judge.

The ambassador of North Supreria is very tired from a long day of work and will look at the proposal again tomorrow with a fresh and critical eye and will hopefully be able to give some more feedback. His brain can't handle it right now. The ambassador is convinced that this can ultimately lead to a good proposal, by looking at it critically from different angles and perspectives!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Venkman: I have no idea what climate transportation is but will reluctantly accept the British Penguinians' choice of title. I will continue to make the following - mostly formatting - suggestions:
Code: Select all
ACKNOWLEDGING that a large proportion of carbon dioxide emissions comes from transport,

RECOGNIZING that the decarbonisation of transport in a particular nation can help both that nation and its environment, and

BELIEVING that the WA is responsible for the health and well-being of all member states,

The World Assembly hereby enacts as follows.

[b]Article 1: Definitions[/b]
[list=a][*]"Public transportation" means a mode of transportation that involves movement throughout a nation without the use of objects owned by oneself intended for transportation purposes.
[*]"Private transportation" means a mode of transportation that involves movement solely using one's body or objects owned by oneself intended for transportation purposes.
[*]"Modes of transportation" means both public transportation and private transportation.
[*]"CO2" means carbon dioxide.[/list]

[b]Article 2: Mandates and Recommendations for Member States[/b]
[list=a][*]Member states are REQUIRED to:
[list=i][*]ensure as soon as possible that all public transportation, as well as all modes of private transportation used primarily and deliberately to transport goods, use only renewable energy sources (including electricity) and do not emit CO2;
[*]reduce their inhabitants' reliance on modes of transportation that emit significant levels of CO2, and to ensure that all of their inhabitants can access modes of transportation that emit no or little CO2;
[*]ban all modes of transportation that emit CO2 other than aircraft within thirty years of the passage of this resolution; and to
[*]ban CO2-emitting aircraft from entering its airspace within fifty years of the passage of this resolution.[/list]
[*]Member states are further STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to:
[list=i][*]invest in modes of transportation that do not emit CO2;
[*]increase spending in research and development pertinent to modes of transportation that emit no or little CO2; and to
[*]invest in the construction of aircraft that does not emit CO2, with a view to such aircraft taking off within thirty years of the passage of this resolution.[/list]
[*]Members are SUGGESTED to:
[list=i][*]ensure that those modes of transportation described in Articles 2.a.iii, 2.a.iv, and 2.b.i run on electric power; and to
[*]use solely renewable energy sources to power their electrical grid within thirty years of the passage of this resolution.[/list]
[*]No part of this resolution is to be read as requiring member states to construct any particular mode of transportation, nor preventing them from privatising public transportation services.[/list]

[b]Article 3: Funding[/b]

Any member state which cannot in good faith meet their obligations under Article 2.a or fulfil the recommendations set out in Articles 2.b and 2.c may ask for funding from the WA General Accounting Office to help them do so. The Office will grant all such requests under this article, provided that the requested funds are only used by member states to fulfil Article 2.

Co-author: [nation]Tinhampton[/nation]

ACKNOWLEDGING that a large proportion of carbon dioxide emissions comes from transport,

RECOGNIZING that the decarbonisation of transport in a particular nation can help both that nation and its environment, and

BELIEVING that the WA is responsible for the health and well-being of all member states,

The World Assembly hereby enacts as follows.

Article 1: Definitions
  1. "Public transportation" means a mode of transportation that involves movement throughout a nation without the use of objects owned by oneself intended for transportation purposes.
  2. "Private transportation" means a mode of transportation that involves movement solely using one's body or objects owned by oneself intended for transportation purposes.
  3. "Modes of transportation" means both public transportation and private transportation.
  4. "CO2" means carbon dioxide.

Article 2: Mandates and Recommendations for Member States
  1. Member states are REQUIRED to:
    1. ensure as soon as possible that all public transportation, as well as all modes of private transportation used primarily and deliberately to transport goods, use only renewable energy sources (including electricity) and do not emit CO2;
    2. reduce their inhabitants' reliance on modes of transportation that emit significant levels of CO2, and to ensure that all of their inhabitants can access modes of transportation that emit no or little CO2;
    3. ban all modes of transportation that emit CO2 other than aircraft within thirty years of the passage of this resolution; and to
    4. ban CO2-emitting aircraft from entering its airspace within fifty years of the passage of this resolution.
  2. Member states are further STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to:
    1. invest in modes of transportation that do not emit CO2;
    2. increase spending in research and development pertinent to modes of transportation that emit no or little CO2; and to
    3. invest in the construction of aircraft that does not emit CO2, with a view to such aircraft taking off within thirty years of the passage of this resolution.
  3. Members are SUGGESTED to:
    1. ensure that those modes of transportation described in Articles 2.a.iii, 2.a.iv, and 2.b.i run on electric power; and to
    2. use solely renewable energy sources to power their electrical grid within thirty years of the passage of this resolution.
  4. No part of this resolution is to be read as requiring member states to construct any particular mode of transportation, nor preventing them from privatising public transportation services.

Article 3: Funding

Any member state which cannot in good faith meet their obligations under Article 2.a or fulfil the recommendations set out in Articles 2.b and 2.c may ask for funding from the WA General Accounting Office to help them do so. The Office will grant all such requests under this article, provided that the requested funds are only used by member states to fulfil Article 2.

Co-author: Tinhampton

Venkman: Our delegation remains opposed to the overuse of "Member states are," the belief that member states cannot enforce WA resolutions domestically by themselves, the assumption that other member states will recognise the existence of anything called an "Earth," and the exclusion of non-citizens.

North Supreria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Supreria » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:22 am

Tinhampton wrote:[1D] "CO2" means carbon dioxide.

North Supreria has some questions and feedback on the proposal that the ambassador of Tinhampton made, following the improved proposal by the ambassador of United Penguin States of Antartica. North Supreria wonders why it was decided to define this term, as we see it clearly described in the dictionary. In addition, the ambassador of North Supreria, a graduated geographer, would like to call on the authors of this proposal to reconsider whether CO2 is the right term to use. The ambassador's eyes have to endure a lot, because of the 2 that is not at the bottom of the O, but next to it. Perhaps it would be better to switch back to terms previously used or some other substitute.

Tinhampton wrote:[C1] ensure that those modes of transportation described in Articles 2.a.iii, 2.a.iv, and 2.b.i run on electric power; and to

We wonder whether this clause is relevant. The aim of this proposal is, if I have understood correctly, to make transport as climate neutral as possible. The extra addition that these modes of transportation must run on electric power does not seem necessary for North Supreria.

for the rest of the proposal it looks a lot better. The definitions of the public en private transportation are now more effective, the time indications in years have fortunately been reduced, all modes of transport are directly or indirectly involved and the proposal is a lot clearer.

Tinhampton wrote:Climate-Transportation Act

North Supreria agrees with the ambassador of Tinhampton about the title of this proposal. To make the proposal more attractive at first glance, we think it is a good idea to use "Green Transport" as the title. This looks more attractive to North Supreria and will only help in handling the proposal.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:19 am

North Supreria wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:[1D] "CO2" means carbon dioxide.

North Supreria has some questions and feedback on the proposal that the ambassador of Tinhampton made, following the improved proposal by the ambassador of United Penguin States of Antartica. North Supreria wonders why it was decided to define this term, as we see it clearly described in the dictionary. In addition, the ambassador of North Supreria, a graduated geographer, would like to call on the authors of this proposal to reconsider whether CO2 is the right term to use. The ambassador's eyes have to endure a lot, because of the 2 that is not at the bottom of the O, but next to it. Perhaps it would be better to switch back to terms previously used or some other substitute.

Venkman: Our use of "CO2" is a labour-saving device. Refer to Resolution 261, the now-repealed Rainforest Protection Act.

North Supreria wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:[C1] ensure that those modes of transportation described in Articles 2.a.iii, 2.a.iv, and 2.b.i run on electric power; and to

We wonder whether this clause is relevant. The aim of this proposal is, if I have understood correctly, to make transport as climate neutral as possible. The extra addition that these modes of transportation must run on electric power does not seem necessary for North Supreria.

Venkman:Article 2.c.i is a suggestion, not a requirement.

Berlin and Hanover
Attaché

Founded: May 02, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Berlin and Hanover » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:26 pm

This has been moved to be worked on by myself and Eco-Paris Reformation. The new forum can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=517179

Outer Sparta
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:27 pm

Berlin and Hanover wrote:This has been moved to be worked on by myself and Eco-Paris Reformation. The new forum can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=517179

Mark this thread as [ABANDONED] so people know that you've moved on to a new draft.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly