NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Death Penalty Ban

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Untecna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1031
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Untecna » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:"Honestly, that nations are willing to declare war on their own people to protect execution demonstrates that the death penalty is in desperate need of a good ban."

"That's where you are wrong, Mr. Bell, we don't need an international organization to say what policies our nations may have, because the international organization has no authority to make us comply with the proposal at hand. The issue with banning the death penalty should be and is in the hands of the nation debating the issue, and not the WA. We don't need the likes of you telling us what we should do with the death penalty."

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Untecna wrote:It seeks to oppose "authoritarianism" while using authoritarianism.

Forcing nations to do such a thing (which will not work, I'm not convinced) is not opposing so-called "authoritarianism", it's using the exact same word that they say the death penalty is to try and progress their views.

If you don't agree with the majority, then leave the WA. That simple.

If you so think that, then why haven't I done that already? Hm? It's because there are good things here that I appreciate, this proposal is not one and I see it as immoral and rude to us who want to choose what we have. Besides, there is no way to enforce any of the measures placed in, as the death penalty policy can't, to my knowledge, change because of a resolution, and the "ban" in this proposal is nonexistent.
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A somewhat centrist, mostly because I have left and right wing views, depending on the topic at hand.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo
InfValues Results:

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6840
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Greater Cesnica » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Untecna wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:"Honestly, that nations are willing to declare war on their own people to protect execution demonstrates that the death penalty is in desperate need of a good ban."

"That's where you are wrong, Mr. Bell, we don't need an international organization to say what policies our nations may have, because the international organization has no authority to make us comply with the proposal at hand. The issue with banning the death penalty should be and is in the hands of the nation debating the issue, and not the WA. We don't need the likes of you telling us what we should do with the death penalty."

Greater Cesnica wrote:If you don't agree with the majority, then leave the WA. That simple.

If you so think that, then why haven't I done that already? Hm? It's because there are good things here that I appreciate, this proposal is not one and I see it as immoral and rude to us who want to choose what we have. Besides, there is no way to enforce any of the measures placed in, as the death penalty policy can't, to my knowledge, change because of a resolution, and the "ban" in this proposal is nonexistent.

IC: "Then, Ambassador, do you believe that nations should be free to commit acts of torture? The General Assembly has prohibited it- surely this constitutes an encroachment upon national sovereignty, does it not?"

User avatar
Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 15917
Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Separatist Peoples » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:27 pm

Untecna wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:"Honestly, that nations are willing to declare war on their own people to protect execution demonstrates that the death penalty is in desperate need of a good ban."

"That's where you are wrong, Mr. Bell, we don't need an international organization to say what policies our nations may have, because the international organization has no authority to make us comply with the proposal at hand. The issue with banning the death penalty should be and is in the hands of the nation debating the issue, and not the WA. We don't need the likes of you telling us what we should do with the death penalty."


"The World Assembly does. I helped write that law, too. The Administrative Compliance Act provides extremely steep penalties for noncompliance. That you are willing to torture your criminal justice system into a pretzel to kill your citizens suggests that it is warranted. And, finally, it's Ambassador. There are several colleagues here entitled to use familiar terms with me because we are friends. You and I are not friends."

His Worshipfulness Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

User avatar
Imperium Anglorum
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10291
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Image

Author: 1 SC and 42 GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
Toxic villainous globalist kittehs
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley (EMW); OOC unless otherwise indicated
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Dastardly villain providing free services to the community sans remuneration

User avatar
Untecna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1031
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Untecna » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:03 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Untecna wrote:"That's where you are wrong, Mr. Bell, we don't need an international organization to say what policies our nations may have, because the international organization has no authority to make us comply with the proposal at hand. The issue with banning the death penalty should be and is in the hands of the nation debating the issue, and not the WA. We don't need the likes of you telling us what we should do with the death penalty."


If you so think that, then why haven't I done that already? Hm? It's because there are good things here that I appreciate, this proposal is not one and I see it as immoral and rude to us who want to choose what we have. Besides, there is no way to enforce any of the measures placed in, as the death penalty policy can't, to my knowledge, change because of a resolution, and the "ban" in this proposal is nonexistent.

IC: "Then, Ambassador, do you believe that nations should be free to commit acts of torture? The General Assembly has prohibited it- surely this constitutes an encroachment upon national sovereignty, does it not?"

"Capital punishment is not torture, Ambassador."
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A somewhat centrist, mostly because I have left and right wing views, depending on the topic at hand.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo
InfValues Results:

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6840
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Greater Cesnica » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:06 pm

Untecna wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:IC: "Then, Ambassador, do you believe that nations should be free to commit acts of torture? The General Assembly has prohibited it- surely this constitutes an encroachment upon national sovereignty, does it not?"

"Capital punishment is not torture, Ambassador."

"It most certainly can be."

OOC: More links on this matter:
https://theintercept.com/2019/02/07/dea ... olam-ohio/
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/21/79317758 ... -injection
https://eji.org/news/lethal-injections- ... sies-show/
https://www.nlg.org/nlg-review/article/ ... p-v-gross/
https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/executions ... executions

Also, your point is moot. I regard both torture and capital punishment as abhorrent and unacceptable. The World Assembly views both as such. You can't pick and choose which legislation to follow.
Last edited by Greater Cesnica on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 15917
Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Separatist Peoples » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Untecna wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:IC: "Then, Ambassador, do you believe that nations should be free to commit acts of torture? The General Assembly has prohibited it- surely this constitutes an encroachment upon national sovereignty, does it not?"

"Capital punishment is not torture, Ambassador."

"And yet the analogy is salient. Torture is an internal policy that touches on a human right. So is capital punishment. The arguments in favor of torture's utility are dubious. So, too, are the utilitarian arguments in favor of execution. The two policies are identical for the purposes of World Assembly interest in regulation."

His Worshipfulness Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

User avatar
Neymarland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neymarland » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Untecna wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:IC: "Then, Ambassador, do you believe that nations should be free to commit acts of torture? The General Assembly has prohibited it- surely this constitutes an encroachment upon national sovereignty, does it not?"

"Capital punishment is not torture, Ambassador."

"Then, how about murder? I'm sure your nation does not take it lightly, does it not? If you think that is bad, then why are you doing it to your own people? Sure, you might say, Ambassador, that they deserve it. No crime deserves death, even if death was the crime."
What's that, someone is within 5 feet from me? Dives REF, REF! RED CARD, RED CARD
NEYMARLAND Is a proud member of UEFA Champions League
"You passed the Parc de Pantses. Hope you find your new jeans tomorrow."
Sign on HIghway 45802-540-35903
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - Terry Pratchett
"Don't waste your money on a chair. Your chair is now broken and meaningless, as you bought that chair from a yard sale." -Thomas Edward Harrison
NEWS: Football fans rejoice in PSG's last victory.---Trump supporter causes barfight over election rigging.
Stance:Semi-Dictatorship, right-wing. Like everything except communists, abortion, and brussel sprouts.

User avatar
Pagan Wessex
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jan 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Pagan Wessex » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 pm

The King, Queen and all the Ealdormen of Pagan Wessex absolutely opposes this.

If a nation practices the death penalty, in accordance with its laws and its laws are agreed upon by the people of that nation, then the WA has no right nor moral jurisdiction over them.

It would be more sensible to dicuss international limitations on the death penalty, a criteria to be met before such a punishment can be carried out.
Last edited by Pagan Wessex on Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6840
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Greater Cesnica » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Pagan Wessex wrote:The King, Queen and all the Ealdormen of Pagan Wessex absolutely opposes this.

If a nation practices the death penalty, in accordance with its laws and its laws are agreed upon by the people of that nation, then the WA has no right nor moral jurisdiction over them.

It would be more sensible to dicuss international limitations on the death penalty, a criteria to be met before such a punishment can be carried out.

"We tried that, and the World Assembly deems such measures to be insufficient."

User avatar
Pagan Wessex
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jan 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Pagan Wessex » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Pagan Wessex wrote:The King, Queen and all the Ealdormen of Pagan Wessex absolutely opposes this.

If a nation practices the death penalty, in accordance with its laws and its laws are agreed upon by the people of that nation, then the WA has no right nor moral jurisdiction over them.

It would be more sensible to dicuss international limitations on the death penalty, a criteria to be met before such a punishment can be carried out.

"We tried that, and the World Assembly deems such measures to be insufficient."


Then we oppose this completely and hope more reasonable minds prevail. However, we will accept the final decision of the World Assembly.

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6840
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Greater Cesnica » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:42 pm

Pagan Wessex wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:"We tried that, and the World Assembly deems such measures to be insufficient."


Then we oppose this completely and hope more reasonable minds prevail. However, we will accept the final decision of the World Assembly.

"We are glad that you are more reasonable than some other representatives here, Ambassador."

User avatar
Avleristan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jul 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Avleristan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:03 pm

The Federation of Avleristan would like to reassure their fellow assemblymen that we in fact will accept the ruling of the WA but will continue to be a staunch defender of capital punishment and will continue to use the punishment in accordance with WA restrictions. I also suggest easing tensions and having civil discussions to better the WA rather than simply asking an ambassador to leave said assembly

User avatar
Texkentuck
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

General here to represent Texkentuck

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:04 pm

General Jack K. Howitzerkophf- here

I'm here on behalf of Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf to deliver a message. Texkentuck Federation has permanently left the WA after WA inspectors showed up and criticized The Schirkophf royal Family in their law to stop Leaders from flying over the airspace. Pres. Schirkophf and the Texkentuck Committee for State Security have jailed the inspectors and plan to release them soon. We have left the WA but we have showed up today very heavy as you can see. The law of the nation against nations who don't support human rights will stay in place. Our nation is more strong and we are still going to express views of our great nation Texkentuck Federation. We do not plan to cast votes ever but we are here to state our nations concerns for the nations of the world and be an example of Texkentuck Nationalism and Sovereignty. Today is a great day. All laws by this World Assembly have no affect and encourage other nations to still be involved with this assembly but don't vote. Let the WA be a tool of their own divice.

Deo Gratias et Mariae
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Texkentuck
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

It should not be taken out of context

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:03 pm

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:"This plan contradicts extant law defining combatants, and is not a legal option. Nor a terribly clever one."

Eh, we can clearly see loopholes here and there. For starters, this document doesn’t specify what clarifies as a combatant or even war. Yes, if it referenced any documents that would’ve been a problem, would it? Second of all, what prohibits us from simply, let’s say, literally declaring war on another country wishing to protect the right to kill? Of course there would be now real war, just saying...


Pres. Schirkophf isn't here but I'm Gen. General Jack K. Howitzerkophf- General of the Texkentuck Police Force.

The death penalty bill is taken out of context. It's simply you don't execute an unarmed person. In war people are armed. Also it doesn't speak of assassinations by the government. The real loop hole is assassination. Perhaps the WA should make a bill against assassination by the governments of the world. This law clearly speaks of those held behind bars who are going to be put to death. One of the many reason Texkentuck left the WA is because their is too much to be skewed and at the end of the day possibly no law and order do to the wild views passed and all combined. I wouldn't be surprised if this law passes or not pass their is a law in place that it contradicts with. This assembly is by far wildly interesting. I'm here to let the WA know what is the Schirkophf agenda and simply be a representative of Texkentuck Federation. I'm here not to convince or WOW this WA
The general lights a cigar and smokes.

This WA is a human rights disaster because no one can agree on what is a human right?1 Texkentuck clearly knows that a human right is the right to life and that when prisoners are able to be kept locked up then it's the moral duty to do so with out committing an act of unarmed murder. We do our best to value life in our nation. Also those nations who speak of sovereignty on this world assembly good luck. Being in the WA doesn't make you sovereign....Those nations are brave warriors hoping to crash the glass through the world assembly with their laws in which their sovereignty overrides this assembly. The President and many ambassadors thought the same but today we take a stand we vote Sovereignty by stating our views in this assembly with no care in how the assembly pushes laws on themselves by their own device. I say let them eat the vote....

The general puffs off a huge cloud of smoke from his cigar.....................................................

Today by law Texkentuck's prison system is set up in a way in which prisoners earn their right to free society by working in prison with in the programs we have in place. Today we believe this assembly should do a bill on justice reform so that their is no need for the death penalty.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
Flannegan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jan 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Death Penalty Ban

Postby Flannegan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:25 pm

The death penalty should be continued because it gives criminals something to fear in order to reduce crime rates. Sure, it is viewed as inhumane but what the criminals do is far worse

User avatar
Flannegan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jan 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Flannegan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Flannegan wrote:The death penalty should be continued because it gives criminals something to fear in order to reduce crime rates. Sure, it is viewed as inhumane but what the criminals do is far worse

User avatar
Texkentuck
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Flannegan wrote:
Flannegan wrote:The death penalty should be continued because it gives criminals something to fear in order to reduce crime rates. Sure, it is viewed as inhumane but what the criminals do is far worse



Prison should be scary enough. Loss of citizenship as well.......Because of the last bill on prison reform your prisons are ran like school houses. Mr. Flannigan here sir have a box of Gurkhas on behalf of the Texkentuck Government. This WA is broken in human rights.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Armyansk
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: May 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Armyansk » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:47 am

"This is a HORRIBLE RESOLUTION that completely ignores the extrajudicial right of nations in the WA to capital punishment. It saddens us deeply people are passing, for lack of a better word, this bullshit in the WA and if it is to pass expect us to begin drafting an appeal or withdraw"
The Socialist Fatherland of Armyansk

Workers
Labour
People

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6840
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Greater Cesnica » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:02 am

Armyansk wrote:"This is a HORRIBLE RESOLUTION that completely ignores the extrajudicial right of nations in the WA to capital punishment. It saddens us deeply people are passing, for lack of a better word, this bullshit in the WA and if it is to pass expect us to begin drafting an appeal or withdraw"

"We look forward to what will surely be a wonderful repeal, Ambassador."

User avatar
Neymarland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Neymarland » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:20 am

Armyansk wrote:"This is a HORRIBLE RESOLUTION that completely ignores the extrajudicial right of nations in the WA to capital punishment. It saddens us deeply people are passing, for lack of a better word, this bullshit in the WA and if it is to pass expect us to begin drafting an appeal or withdraw"


"Well, good luck with that.
What's that, someone is within 5 feet from me? Dives REF, REF! RED CARD, RED CARD
NEYMARLAND Is a proud member of UEFA Champions League
"You passed the Parc de Pantses. Hope you find your new jeans tomorrow."
Sign on HIghway 45802-540-35903
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - Terry Pratchett
"Don't waste your money on a chair. Your chair is now broken and meaningless, as you bought that chair from a yard sale." -Thomas Edward Harrison
NEWS: Football fans rejoice in PSG's last victory.---Trump supporter causes barfight over election rigging.
Stance:Semi-Dictatorship, right-wing. Like everything except communists, abortion, and brussel sprouts.

User avatar
The powerful lands of America
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Dec 28, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

ban death peniltys

Postby The powerful lands of America » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:26 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
(Image)
Death Penalty Ban
Human Rights: Significant



The World Assembly,

Recognising that there is no convincing and statistically robust evidence that the death penalty deters crime,

Hoping to spend money currently dedicated to the substantial administrative and legal costs of pursuing death penalties on enforcement or rehabilitation programmes which actually do reduce crime,

Gravely concerned that even under stringent protocols death penalties are issued against people who are actually innocent of the crimes for which they are to be punished, and

Believing that the death penalty in its application and pursuit targets the mentally ill, socio-economically disadvantaged, and members of racial and cultural minorities, even when administered under facially neutral statutes, hereby enacts the following:

  1. The death penalty is abolished except for crimes under a military penal code committed during time of war.

  2. All sentences contravening section 1 must be commuted forthwith under procedures not inconsistent with World Assembly law.

  3. Member nations collectively may further restrict the use of or abolish the death penalty, section 1 notwithstanding.

Co-authored by Cretox State.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33579
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:41 am

Um...is there any reason you are just quoting the text of the proposal without saying anything?
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
San Finn
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby San Finn » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:50 am

Flannegan wrote:The death penalty should be continued because it gives criminals something to fear in order to reduce crime rates. Sure, it is viewed as inhumane but what the criminals do is far worse

Criminals have stated that the Death Penalty is inhumane, and life in prison is not only a punnishment that they find terrifying, it can be reversed. Up to 23% of exicutions last year were false, and that is unacceptable.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7984
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:02 am

Death Penalty Ban was passed 10,416 votes to 5,052.

For: 10,416: McMasterdonia (1,039), Amerion (707), Libertanny (697), HumanSanity (435), East Durthang (405), Imperium Anglorum (368), Kethania (319), North East Somerset (267), Primorye Oblast (230), A Leaf on the Wind (192), Narvatus (143), The Marconian State (134), Ruinenlust (106), Veyoris (87), Stephenese Republic (74), The Salaxalans (73), JayDee II (59), Mikeswill (57), Enlais (56), Sylh Alanor (53), Helvurium (49), Roma Sparta (48), Arenado (45), Madison and Wisconsin (42), Candensia (41), New South Arctica (38), Yodle (35), Alentejo and Algarve (33), Leria (32), Karteria (32), LollerLand (31), Indusse (30), Ecclestia (22), Orioni 2 (22), Logon (15), Lunar Martian Alliance (14), Oiran (14), East Itoran (13), The New North Republic (13), Auxorii (13), Sail Nation (12), Losconia (12), Levroux (12), Pontanova (12), Russia Major (12), Eutania (12), The Most Freedom Ever (12), Andalusian Union (10), Itheria (10), Telemark Bataljon (10), The Soviet state of Svalbard (10), Cobosia (10), Gladys and the drowning fish (10), The Sheika (10), Axorian (9), Western Babylon (8), GoodKingWenceslas (8), OmegaShenron (8), Khavar-Niscea (8), Plaugetopia (8), Rimas (7), Greater Cesnica (7), Hopal (7), Orennica (7), Brazhensky (7), The Hard Part (7), Omniabstracta (6), Baccalieu (6), Tinhampton (6), Shinomiya (6), Kor Pantaal (6), Montquebec (6), Smiley Bob (6), Typica (6), Vaarland (5), Golanchia (5), Wadelhelpia (5), Lesbian Piraters (5), Saint-Lawrence River (5), Aredita (5), Nopengie (5), Zaviana (5), Eastern Ur (5), Horden (4), Wabacha (4), Barak Khalad (4), FORKTASTICSTAN (4), Star City (4), Khushvad (4), Draavida (4), SFR Philippines (4), The Yellow Emperor (4), North Aqusomia (4), Molopovia (4), Onokia (4), New Gamna (4), Novus Greater Britannia (4), San Lumen (4), Innovatis (4), Ben Kenobi (4), Aghqoyunlu (4), Imperial Felchah (4), Whoopdonia (4), New Delfos (4), The Raven Morocco Islands (3), Agarath (3), Daeara (3), La Colorland (3), United Countries of North America (3), Qaarom (3), Mercia Regnum (3), Wed cantoshwarth islands (3), Rakscovia (3), Kalix (3), New Parisian Communes (3), Cielearda (3), Germany from nondescript period of time (3), Groot (3), East Southwestern Hipinia (3), Beazlend (3), Hyperico (3), Pacity Sout (3), Our lord Hot Pocket (3), The Age of Utopia (3), Idontknowium (3), Bobbleheads (3), Nasset (3), Magna Aeneid (3), Aequu (3), Fighting Everyone (3), Creator Land (3), Candleshoe (3), Greenkeep (3), Krasnovidia-Buldar (3), Potaen (3), Hard rock and metal music (3), Some People on Planet Arcadia (3), The Akasha Colony (2), Cantanasia Objective (2), Hoshido and Nohr (2), Republic of Lapland (2), Azellstan (2), Paquador (2), Katanistan (2), PogOpia (2), Nacho cheese (2), Melanocytes (2), The Democratic Legion (2), Socialist Russian Union (2), New Technocratic Prussia (2), Brailes (2), Arkti (2), Usual People In Life (2), The Sta Sha (2), Catboy Ethnostate (2), Slices Right (2), URCD (2), Anorba (2), The Anarchist Federation of Spain (2), Jogo Posicional (2), Danto (2), Raccquesi (2), Lehqhbraot (2), Opalium (2), Emmerian Union (2), The Great Lord Fail (2), Vetoland (2), Communist East Prussia (2), Zombiedolphins (2), Anspach (2), Dogeen (2), Saganye (2), Xukong (2), Blanjiland (2), Potato-Nation (2), Brunelian BG advocates (2), FarmerGroot (2), Romulus III (2), Perline (2), The Sovereign United States of Drip (2), Etoile Arcture (2), Dollystana (2), Rockwell-Stonehenge (2), Silver-Tree (2), Sapim (2), 11 Templar Knights (2), Weffleunion (2), Madgaleon (2), South Nat New Sozzle (2), V I L E (2), Mekhania (2), Federal Asia Minor (2), Sun Burst (2), Sedgistan (2), Czechostan (2), Greater Eireann (2), Yuza (2), and (3,692) individual member nations.

Against: 5,052: Dilber (517), Takura (148), Free Azell (125), ShrewLlamaLand (120), Lesser Velutaria (110), Josephtan (94), TESDAI (54), Octal (47), Dabberwocky (41), Lunar Cities of America (36), Thembria SSR (33), Rangers of the Grey (30), Paleocacher (29), NewTexas (28), Tostandia (25), Maricoen (23), Alcala-Cordel (18), Oi Barbaroi (18), Princess Luna (16), Mundanus (16), Acaciatropole (15), Draganisia (14), Sheepiania (14), Turealia (14), Bassiliya (14), One Small Island (14), KIDS Country (14), Kingdom of Englands (13), Halcyon Nova (13), Wobbegong (11), Cruciland (11), The Voltarum (11), Ariusgrad (11), Northern Chittowa (11), Piadosa (10), Gatchina (10), Hylia (10), CoraSpia (10), Tomisburg (10), Albarusija (10), Gothic Vandelia (9), Otaku Stratus (9), Romanian Sultanate (9), Thee Imperium 0f Man (9), Franco-British-American Empire (9), Eldurgoth (9), Aelfwyn (8), The Regalian Underland (8), Aelythium (8), Western Arab Empire (8), Kustonia (8), Fridean Cloobroidia (8), Browzantine (8), Loush Lands Partner (8), Lamoni (8), Candanadium (7), Chodean Kal (7), Birnir (7), The Independent States of Allied Forces (7), Sorianora (7), The Luck of Jirachi (7), Jack Attacks You (7), Sietsk (7), The Sovereign Kingdom of Immobilia (7), Phoenician State (7), Libonesia (6), The Moon Federation (6), Narue (6), Valerity (6), Grand Empire of Prussia (6), The Democratic Republic of Development (6), Ricke Union (6), Wabberjocky (5), Muzztopia (5), Imperial Austro-Hungary (5), Sodorstan (5), Auspicious Skies (5), Marlida (4), Matonis (4), Sfr Creeptopia (4), Qudrath (4), Prussian-Germany (4), The Star Union (4), Stremia (4), People of Phoenix (4), Nekomimea (4), New Luciannova (4), The Imperium of holy terra (4), Cordovian peoples (4), Thermodolia (4), Conservativealia (4), Madrocea (4), Qastari (4), St Saratoga (4), The Abrams Republic (4), Folsens (3), Almerdonia (3), Alistia (3), Tomeone (3), Lamebrainia (3), Yuapian (3), The Neolithic German Empire (3), Flor-Fina (3), Wristopolis (3), Ravko (3), Latanst (3), SSTRAYAA (3), Kingdom of Grant (3), Keursa (3), The Palentine (3), Tirnot (3), Kazerkazerk (3), Environmental Support (3), Valucol (3), Imadocoasca (3), Chundukeratopia (3), Vernost (3), Kinkerland (3), Lebrea (3), The Zanis Empire (3), Chuliu Emperor (3), Morivia (2), Comackia (2), Gonzlandia (2), Arlii Zaldriizessiy Embassy (2), Shoalhaven (2), Helmshire (2), Catholic Israel and Lebanon (2), Vibranios (2), Oppy Gasai (2), United Dependencies (2), South Ireni (2), Ancapstannds (2), The Pop Punk Union (2), Amistake123 (2), Schane Gang (2), Hanging Judge Roy Bean (2), Ferrianona (2), Aggrar (2), Big Belly Empire (2), PREMIER LEAGUE (2), The North Grove (2), Osterreichleund (2), Power and Peace (2), Fargandia (2), Novamexia 3 (2), Ard Stiger (2), Joeyist Union (2), Rhi-land (2), Zizzland (2), Vlux (2), Dux Gloriosus (2), Moonkey Gang (2), Nogaret (2), Fred Knijampongedona (2), Lacmhacarh (2), Feama (2), CrossVegas (2), Jacobboniaa (2), Sunam (2), The Ancient World (2), The Peoples Republic of New Texas (2), Cartorian Empire (2), Calcaterra (2), The North Atlantic Provinces (2), The ravenclan (2), Adeiatic (2), Communo-Slavocia (2), Lyon-County Emporia (2), Foreignaid (2), Reunited Rome (2), and (2,771) individual member nations.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; -45 Darkspawn Kill Points; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; "Tinhampton? the man's literally god"
Who am I, really? 45yo Tory woman; Cambridge graduate; possibly very controversial; currently reading your mind >:D

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Molopovia

Advertisement

Remove ads