NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Land Reclamation Regulations

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:45 am

Kenmoria wrote:“Could you clarify clause 3a for me, ambassador Heperle? It is of course too late to give feedback, but the clause is worded in a rather ambiguous way and I am having trouble parsing.”

"Clause 3a in the at-vote proposal text or the text in this thread? Unfortunately I was too lazy to update the original post with the submitted text."
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:22 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:“Could you clarify clause 3a for me, ambassador Heperle? It is of course too late to give feedback, but the clause is worded in a rather ambiguous way and I am having trouble parsing.”

"Clause 3a in the at-vote proposal text or the text in this thread? Unfortunately I was too lazy to update the original post with the submitted text."

“I was referring to clause 3a in the draft in this drafting room, rather than in the voting chamber. However, having gone next door and had a look at what was submitted, my concerns have been remedied, since the submitted version was clearer. With that sorted out, I think I can support this legislation.”
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Land Reclamation Regulation was passed 10,940 votes to 3,324.

Previous

Return to WA Archives