NATION

PASSWORD

The compulsion of vaccinations

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

The compulsion of vaccinations

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:13 pm

The World Assembly,

Recongnizing that vaccinations are something of great science that saves lives all around the world and the necessity of people getting them and the fact that some do reject vaccinations.

Having considered that this does take away a person's right to chose whether or not they get vaccinated. In the long run, though they would realize the success of vaccinations and turn and accept them as a whole.

Emphasizing that such things need to be put in place because of their importance to a safer and healthier world.

Guided by the previous authors of other health proposals who tried to make the world a healthier and happier place to live in.

Hoping that the General Assembly hears the call for compulsory vaccinations for the health effect it would have on this world of ours.

Instructs that they bring this proposal with speed and wisdom.
Feel free to critique!
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
The World Assembly,

Recongnizing that vaccinations are something of great science that saves lives all around the world and the necessity of people getting them and the fact that some do reject vaccinations.

Having considered that this does take away a person's right to chose whether or not they get vaccinated. In the long run, though they would realize the success of vaccinations and turn and accept them as a whole.

Emphasizing that such things need to be put in place because of their importance to a safer and healthier world.

Guided by the previous authors of other health proposals who tried to make the world a healthier and happier place to live in.

Hoping that the General Assembly hears the call for compulsory vaccinations for the health effect it would have on this world of ours.

Feel free to critique!

OOC: No operative clause - that means, you don't actually give member nations something to do. Also, see GA #412.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Scythii
Civilian

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Scythii » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:38 pm

vaccines cause autism

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Better version?

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:
The World Assembly,

Feel free to critique!

OOC: No operative clause - that means, you don't actually give member nations something to do. Also, see GA #412.

The World Assembly,

Asking that if this bill passes WA-nations will
A. Make sure that they keep track of all citizens getting vaccinations
B. That this is enforced in their respective regions.
This better guys?
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:54 pm

Any problems with it?

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:03 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Any problems with it?

OOC: Many, but read the resolution I linked for you. Why do you think it's not enough?
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Araraukar wrote:OOC: No operative clause - that means, you don't actually give member nations something to do. Also, see GA #412.

The World Assembly,

Asking that if this bill passes WA-nations will
A. Make sure that they keep track of all citizens getting vaccinations
B. That this is enforced in their respective regions.
This better guys?

OOC: Feel free to edit your OP to include new version(s) of your draft. This is more effective.
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly