NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] A Simple Resolution Against Animal Cruelty

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Yellow Monkey
Attaché

Founded: Jan 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Monkey » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:41 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:OOC: Cute pic. I'd advise against including it in the submitted version, as that would be Branding.

I’m inclined to agree. Cute enough for the drafting stage but it looks like someone took a (loosely) dog-shaped branding iron to the proposal.

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:41 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:"If you could reasonably prove that such parasites and pests were even capable of suffering"

''... prove to me that you are capable of suffering'
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Rex the Very Good Boy
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rex the Very Good Boy » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:15 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:Cute pic. I'd advise against including it in the submitted version, as that would be Branding.

Arf Arf!

Kenmoria wrote:Underlining looks awful especially when done with bolding; all of the lines that are currently underlined could be formatted normally without losing anything... Also, ‘scientific probability’ seems rather meaningless in the definition, which I think could generally be tighter.

Arf!

Kenmoria wrote:Traditionally, definitions are placed after preambulatory clauses, so yours should go below the ‘noting’ clause.

(Lies down on rug)

Yaaaawn.

(Puts head down)

Previous

Return to General Assembly