NATION

PASSWORD

Ideas for General Assembly Proposals

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Kenmoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6605
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:58 am

AH Untecna wrote:Hmm... thinking of ideas...

Anyone know anything that HASN'T been done before they would like to throw out?

The first post of this thread contains a lot of ideas, though some have now been completed. Look around for real-world political and legislative issues, especially in emerging fields, and you might be able to get some ideas that way.
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5035
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanghyeok » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:41 pm

I'd like to ask if there's anything about language preservation, particularly minority or endangered languages?
どんな時も、赤旗の眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Minister
 
Posts: 2891
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Sanghyeok wrote:I'd like to ask if there's anything about language preservation, particularly minority or endangered languages?

"Protecting Minority Languages" by Stoskanvanya
she/her | #FreeSancho #FreeTinhampton (am I doing this right?)
murder, i wrote
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira
Wonderess wrote:frankly someone I don’t want to see gain influence in NS and by extension TNP

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5035
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanghyeok » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:48 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
Sanghyeok wrote:I'd like to ask if there's anything about language preservation, particularly minority or endangered languages?

"Protecting Minority Languages" by Stoskanvanya


I hope someday I'll think of something new. Thanks for your help, though.
どんな時も、赤旗の眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Dominioan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1042
Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dominioan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:24 pm

How does a resolution to provide care for veterans mental health sound?
Damnant quod non intellegunt
$ Capitalism $
One year on this site now...help me

Direct rule from Oklahoma City

Social Views: Stop being meanies to people =(
Economic Views: *slightly tilts head to the left*

Cool person
[/b]
Former Founder of Bluecrown Keep, disbanded region
BOOMER SOONER

User avatar
Kenmoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6605
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:10 am

Dominioan wrote:How does a resolution to provide care for veterans mental health sound?

There was the Veterans Reform Act, but that was repealed, so there is currently no active legislation on the topic. That sounds like a good idea.
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Minister
 
Posts: 2891
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:02 am

Dominioan wrote:How does a resolution to provide care for veterans mental health sound?

If you do follow through with Kenmoria's suggestion, you should most certainly read the repeal plus ots drafting thread, so you don't make the same mistakes
she/her | #FreeSancho #FreeTinhampton (am I doing this right?)
murder, i wrote
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira
Wonderess wrote:frankly someone I don’t want to see gain influence in NS and by extension TNP

User avatar
Dominioan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1042
Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dominioan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Dominioan wrote:How does a resolution to provide care for veterans mental health sound?

If you do follow through with Kenmoria's suggestion, you should most certainly read the repeal plus ots drafting thread, so you don't make the same mistakes

I will do that, thanks!
Damnant quod non intellegunt
$ Capitalism $
One year on this site now...help me

Direct rule from Oklahoma City

Social Views: Stop being meanies to people =(
Economic Views: *slightly tilts head to the left*

Cool person
[/b]
Former Founder of Bluecrown Keep, disbanded region
BOOMER SOONER

User avatar
Imperium Anglorum
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10657
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:15 am

Nb the Assembly (almost certainly) won't support any kind of transnational cost-sharing regime for veterans benefits.

Author: 1 SC and 42 GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
Toxic villainous globalist kittehs
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley (EMW); OOC unless otherwise indicated
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Dastardly villain providing free services to the community sans remuneration

User avatar
Dominioan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1042
Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dominioan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:Nb the Assembly (almost certainly) won't support any kind of transnational cost-sharing regime for veterans benefits.

Oh I know, that was a major flaw in the first one. I think it just needs to set standards that nations themselves need to meet.
Damnant quod non intellegunt
$ Capitalism $
One year on this site now...help me

Direct rule from Oklahoma City

Social Views: Stop being meanies to people =(
Economic Views: *slightly tilts head to the left*

Cool person
[/b]
Former Founder of Bluecrown Keep, disbanded region
BOOMER SOONER

User avatar
Cirrus Azale
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cirrus Azale » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:07 pm

A little question. I saw a ruled illegal GA proposal, with a good idea but poor execution. So I’m thinking, is Protecting the Death Wish a good idea, and do you think it’d pass?


Thanks!

-me.
Oxygen, Pizza, Libertarian, Chocolate Milk, AFFORDABLE, not free, healthcare, equality, and on a way off note, Life.
People being mean to anyone based on who they are or what they believe, defenders getting commendations for the sole region they do a ton of defending, those idiots at the drive-thru who take way too long to place their order.
First place winner of the first Tea House of cards
Cards Communitea contest.
MP of Thaecia
Ambassador to Force
Possible Narcissist.
Thinking of writing SC resolutions
Always open to TGs!
Massive amount of contempt for the SC resolution Commend Common Territories.
Why hello there! Thanks for reading my signature!
Adventure Time is the best show ever, don’t @ me.
[he/him]
“It’s all OOC?”
“Always Hazbin. Hotel.”

User avatar
Kenmoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6605
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Cirrus Azale wrote:A little question. I saw a ruled illegal GA proposal, with a good idea but poor execution. So I’m thinking, is Protecting the Death Wish a good idea, and do you think it’d pass?


Thanks!

-me.

I can’t currently see that proposal, but the title suggests that it would cover euthanasia, which has already been covered by the Assisted Suicide Act. Therefore, any subsequent proposal on the topic would need to ether work around the existing legislation, or be accompanied by a repeal. As I’m sure you know, make sure not to plagiarise this proposal, though it was ruled illegal anyway, if you decide to pursue this idea.
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5035
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanghyeok » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:12 pm

I have an idea, which hopefully hasn't been taken yet:
Preserving and promoting national cuisines?
どんな時も、赤旗の眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Kenmoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6605
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Sanghyeok wrote:I have an idea, which hopefully hasn't been taken yet:
Preserving and promoting national cuisines?

I’ve had a check, and I can’t see anything on that issue. There are only two: 1 and 2 resolutions about protecting food, and none of those come close to mentioning culture. The idea looks like an open gap.
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5035
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanghyeok » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:20 pm

Kenmoria wrote:
Sanghyeok wrote:I have an idea, which hopefully hasn't been taken yet:
Preserving and promoting national cuisines?

I’ve had a check, and I can’t see anything on that issue. There are only two: 1 and 2 resolutions about protecting food, and none of those come close to mentioning culture. The idea looks like an open gap.


Thank you for your help!
Now I have to learn how to write proposals...>_<
どんな時も、赤旗の眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Cirrus Azale
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cirrus Azale » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Kenmoria wrote:
Cirrus Azale wrote:A little question. I saw a ruled illegal GA proposal, with a good idea but poor execution. So I’m thinking, is Protecting the Death Wish a good idea, and do you think it’d pass?


Thanks!

-me.

I can’t currently see that proposal, but the title suggests that it would cover euthanasia, which has already been covered by the Assisted Suicide Act. Therefore, any subsequent proposal on the topic would need to ether work around the existing legislation, or be accompanied by a repeal. As I’m sure you know, make sure not to plagiarise this proposal, though it was ruled illegal anyway, if you decide to pursue this idea.

I’m speaking of a person’s wishes when it comes to their body, belongings, etc.
Oxygen, Pizza, Libertarian, Chocolate Milk, AFFORDABLE, not free, healthcare, equality, and on a way off note, Life.
People being mean to anyone based on who they are or what they believe, defenders getting commendations for the sole region they do a ton of defending, those idiots at the drive-thru who take way too long to place their order.
First place winner of the first Tea House of cards
Cards Communitea contest.
MP of Thaecia
Ambassador to Force
Possible Narcissist.
Thinking of writing SC resolutions
Always open to TGs!
Massive amount of contempt for the SC resolution Commend Common Territories.
Why hello there! Thanks for reading my signature!
Adventure Time is the best show ever, don’t @ me.
[he/him]
“It’s all OOC?”
“Always Hazbin. Hotel.”

User avatar
Kenmoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6605
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:27 am

Cirrus Azale wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:I can’t currently see that proposal, but the title suggests that it would cover euthanasia, which has already been covered by the Assisted Suicide Act. Therefore, any subsequent proposal on the topic would need to ether work around the existing legislation, or be accompanied by a repeal. As I’m sure you know, make sure not to plagiarise this proposal, though it was ruled illegal anyway, if you decide to pursue this idea.

I’m speaking of a person’s wishes when it comes to their body, belongings, etc.

Well, I guess I completely misinterpreted that then. I can’t see any existing legislation on that topic other than the rather limited Biomedical Donor Rights, which means you are free to go ahead and write a proposal about it.
Last edited by Kenmoria on Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Hondapore
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Dec 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hondapore » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:47 am

Preview
AWED by the progress the World Assembly has made in Civil Rights;

AWARE that in spite of said progress, there are still persons who, while free from discrimination, to anyone. Should be denied their basic self-sense of changing there personhood & identity, an abuse often beginning in the earliest infancy;

DESIROUS of changing this right;

IT IS ESTABLISHED:

This "Repeal" request is compounded by the proposed law’s explicit ban on same-sex marriage. Heterosexual and Transsexual people forced to list their birth-assigned sex on their birth certificates would most likely not be able to marry, as their marriages would be considered same-sex marriages.

1) Definitions:

• “Majoritarian genders (MG)”: The most prevalent genders found on any given sapient species (e.g. female & male) defined not only by genetic and/or anatomical features, but also by cultural roles each culture usually ascribes them. This resolution does not in any way deny that many sapient species do not have dichotomy in gender; but may differ in number of prevalent genders;
• “Intersex persons”: Due to genetic variations, cannot be assigned to any MG by evidence of genetic and/or anatomical features;
• “Transgender persons”: Born in a given MG, their basic self-sense of personhood & identity belong in another MG;
• “Intergender persons”: Self-identify as belonging to more than one MG at once, or not belonging to any MG at all; may express combinations of MG attributes, or none at all; also may have any MG features;
• “Gender-adequation procedure (GAP)”: Medical procedures seeking to assign to intersex, transgender or intergender persons gender-related anatomical and/or genetic features needed to fit in a person-centered adequate gender.

1) Every intersex, transgender or intergender person shall be considered diseased by the government reason of being intersex, transgender or intergender;

2) "Any and every" nation can prohibit GAPs to intersex, transgender or intergender persons; they can they be prohibited to travel to other nations for the sole reason of seeking GAPs in said nations; all return should be denied for the sole reason of having had GAPs;

3) Every intersex, transgender or intergender person shall be forced to choose to fit in there born given gender; persons are free to keep whatever life-compatible features Nature gave them. They shall be recognized as [b]“The Right Sex”[/b'] (and culturally equivalent gender terms) if documents require gender identification;

4) All Recognition shall not be given to gender changes & intersex/gender status in international/national personal documents, if they mention gender;

a) Every intersex, transgender or intergender person shall be forced to pay GAPs. For whatever cost If there ok with the actions they have done to still change gender.

b) Provide limits of their advisors’ knowledge and belief (including providers’ honesty about uncertainty) & given copies of their medical records as soon & as often as they ask for them;

c) Not allowed to have GAPs after they have been informed of the risks & benefits of the events that would take place (plus lack thereof, for both).

User avatar
Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 16210
Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Separatist Peoples » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:02 am

Hondapore wrote:Preview
AWED by the progress the World Assembly has made in Civil Rights;

AWARE that in spite of said progress, there are still persons who, while free from discrimination, to anyone. Should be denied their basic self-sense of changing there personhood & identity, an abuse often beginning in the earliest infancy;

DESIROUS of changing this right;

IT IS ESTABLISHED:

This "Repeal" request is compounded by the proposed law’s explicit ban on same-sex marriage. Heterosexual and Transsexual people forced to list their birth-assigned sex on their birth certificates would most likely not be able to marry, as their marriages would be considered same-sex marriages.

1) Definitions:

• “Majoritarian genders (MG)”: The most prevalent genders found on any given sapient species (e.g. female & male) defined not only by genetic and/or anatomical features, but also by cultural roles each culture usually ascribes them. This resolution does not in any way deny that many sapient species do not have dichotomy in gender; but may differ in number of prevalent genders;
• “Intersex persons”: Due to genetic variations, cannot be assigned to any MG by evidence of genetic and/or anatomical features;
• “Transgender persons”: Born in a given MG, their basic self-sense of personhood & identity belong in another MG;
• “Intergender persons”: Self-identify as belonging to more than one MG at once, or not belonging to any MG at all; may express combinations of MG attributes, or none at all; also may have any MG features;
• “Gender-adequation procedure (GAP)”: Medical procedures seeking to assign to intersex, transgender or intergender persons gender-related anatomical and/or genetic features needed to fit in a person-centered adequate gender.

1) Every intersex, transgender or intergender person shall be considered diseased by the government reason of being intersex, transgender or intergender;

2) "Any and every" nation can prohibit GAPs to intersex, transgender or intergender persons; they can they be prohibited to travel to other nations for the sole reason of seeking GAPs in said nations; all return should be denied for the sole reason of having had GAPs;

3) Every intersex, transgender or intergender person shall be forced to choose to fit in there born given gender; persons are free to keep whatever life-compatible features Nature gave them. They shall be recognized as [b]“The Right Sex”[/b'] (and culturally equivalent gender terms) if documents require gender identification;

4) All Recognition shall not be given to gender changes & intersex/gender status in international/national personal documents, if they mention gender;

a) Every intersex, transgender or intergender person shall be forced to pay GAPs. For whatever cost If there ok with the actions they have done to still change gender.

b) Provide limits of their advisors’ knowledge and belief (including providers’ honesty about uncertainty) & given copies of their medical records as soon & as often as they ask for them;

c) Not allowed to have GAPs after they have been informed of the risks & benefits of the events that would take place (plus lack thereof, for both).

The Ideas thread is not the place for previews. Post a new topic.

His Worshipfulness Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

User avatar
Ergenstien
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Dec 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ergenstien » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:10 pm

is there a advertising standards law yet?

User avatar
Sierra Lyricalia
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 3876
Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Ergenstien wrote:is there a advertising standards law yet?


Here is one possible answer to this question. You might try other search terms, e.g. advertise, advertisement, etc. (be sure to go back to the Passed Resolutions thread to type them in; otherwise it will only search among the results you're already looking at).
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral, The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
.
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
.
Illustrious Bum #279


User avatar
Untecna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1156
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Untecna » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:45 am

I want to repeal NAPA, mostly because of the outdated statistics on it.

Anyone want to help me with it?
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
Center-left. Deal with it.
WA Ambassador: Cassi Iliana
My storefronts: Palo
InfValues Results:
NEWS: Cheese considered a god by homeless folk--New oil rig opens

User avatar
Sierra Lyricalia
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 3876
Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:19 am

Untecna wrote:I want to repeal NAPA, mostly because of the outdated statistics on it.

Anyone want to help me with it?


The Collective Hivemind of the GA wrote:...Sorted by Difficulty...

Heroic (do not attempt):
  • Repeal/replace NAPA ("wrong hands")...


I would stand by the above recommendation. If and when the attempt fails, I hope you won't get discouraged, as this is one of the oldest and most jealously guarded resolutions.
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral, The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
.
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
.
Illustrious Bum #279


User avatar
Untecna
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1156
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Untecna » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Untecna wrote:I want to repeal NAPA, mostly because of the outdated statistics on it.

Anyone want to help me with it?


The Collective Hivemind of the GA wrote:...Sorted by Difficulty...

Heroic (do not attempt):
  • Repeal/replace NAPA ("wrong hands")...


I would stand by the above recommendation. If and when the attempt fails, I hope you won't get discouraged, as this is one of the oldest and most jealously guarded resolutions.

too little too late
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
Center-left. Deal with it.
WA Ambassador: Cassi Iliana
My storefronts: Palo
InfValues Results:
NEWS: Cheese considered a god by homeless folk--New oil rig opens

User avatar
Greater Kopmakia
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Mar 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greater Kopmakia » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:25 pm

For some reason I'm thinking of some minor legislation capable of regulating the soda and soft drink industry, in order to stop things like https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Nuka-Cola_Corporation <-- this from happening.
I want your smamwich.


Greater Kopmakia: The land of top-class infrastructure, sprawling national parks, and loud, drunken tourists.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abrasax, Axmanlandia, Tsaivao

Advertisement

Remove ads