NATION

PASSWORD

Legal Cannabis is outlawed when illegal drugs are forbidden

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Hannokind
Civilian

Founded: Feb 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Legal Cannabis is outlawed when illegal drugs are forbidden

Postby Hannokind » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:16 am

Moin,

i would need to get some feedback and help, if i made a mistake while reading one of the Issues.
My state had allowed to sell Cannabis as a "legal" drug. I got an issue that asked me how i would handle the criminals that sell ILLEGAL drugs.
I choose the option that illegal drug dealers get the death panalty. In The wake of this choice, my state got the policy revoked that you can bug Cannabis legally.

Is that a bug of some sort, or did i made a mistake while reading the text. Sadly i can not go back to see all the answers, but this struck me as quite odd.

Cheers

Hatzisland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatzisland » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:28 am

Well, first of all, this is a forum for GA proposals only, so if you want ask this, you should go to the "Got Issues?" forum, and go to the "Unusual Issue Effects" megathread(this thread will probably be locked in very soon by the moderation team.) I have no idea why that would happen, but sometimes they exaggerate effects(e.x: I repealed some crazy filibuster laws, and had my right to public protest policy repealed as a result.)
"The world dies when freedom dies"
-A wise man(me)
Dedicated to repealing GAR #286 and GAR #457, as well as fighting the radical globalists in the WA.
Currently Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, which goes to show how flawed the naming system is.
Passed Biology knowing there are two genders, and passed History knowing conservatism works.

Return to Got Issues?