NATION

PASSWORD

WA Spending Bill?

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Hatzisland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

WA Spending Bill?

Postby Hatzisland » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:13 pm

Hearing all these plans to have the WA spend money on things, I released there is no annual budget for the WA. I know this would create a lot of controversy(especially if WA shutdowns were incorporated), but how does that sound? Also, would the fall under GA Resolutions, or essential game mechanics(and if so, could the creators add it)?
"The world dies when freedom dies"
-A wise man(me)
Dedicated to repealing GAR #286 and GAR #457, as well as fighting the radical globalists in the WA.
Currently Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, which goes to show how flawed the naming system is.
Passed Biology knowing there are two genders, and passed History knowing conservatism works.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Edit: I decided this makes most sense in GA for now, so moving it there. Another mod may decide that technical makes more sense
Last edited by Jakker on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Ooc: check out GAR#17.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Return to General Assembly