NATION

PASSWORD

Prevent oppression of Nations

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Southern-Nordic States
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Prevent oppression of Nations

Postby Southern-Nordic States » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:43 pm

[proposal=]”Prevent oppression of Nations”[/proposal]
Shouldn’t we prevent oppression of entire nations by other nations? Some nations can be oppressed by other nations easily. I am not aware of any arising problems of this, but we need to make sure this doesn’t happen. Nation oppression must be stopped before it arises. Executives of a region could threaten officers’ power and force them to vote according to the Executive’s opinion. Once again. This has not arisen as a problem, but we must make sure it never happens.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Southern-Nordic States wrote:[proposal=]”Prevent oppression of Nations”[/proposal]
Shouldn’t we prevent oppression of entire nations by other nations? Some nations can be oppressed by other nations easily. I am not aware of any arising problems of this, but we need to make sure this doesn’t happen. Nation oppression must be stopped before it arises. Executives of a region could threaten officers’ power and force them to vote according to the Executive’s opinion. Once again. This has not arisen as a problem, but we must make sure it never happens.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=159348
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Borovan3
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Southern-Nordic States wrote:[proposal=]”Prevent oppression of Nations”[/proposal]

Hi there, welcome. In the GA, we write proposals. The GA doesn't involve the abuse of regional officers or anything game mechanics involved in regions. It exists as a canon role play of the NS verse outside RL around resolutions people debate and aim to pass but there's still game rules to abide by. If you want to pass a proposal addressing nation oppression you can tell you're draft here.

Return to General Assembly