NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Repeal: Preventing the Execution of Innocents

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wallenburg
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Tinfect wrote:Mandating the destruction of documents which are required by the resolution to determine a lack of disqualifying irregularities,

This is still inaccurate.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD

Tinfect
Senator

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Wallenburg wrote:
Tinfect wrote:Mandating the destruction of documents which are required by the resolution to determine a lack of disqualifying irregularities,

This is still inaccurate.

OOC:
Yes it is, I'd forgotten, thanks for reminding me.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female

Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM. This nation does not represent my actual political beliefs.

Imperium Central News Network: Fourth Fleet reports successful engagements against Aeravahn forces in the Exterior Territories | Contact lost with 3rd Legion, presumed destroyed | TCO - Desolate Star destroyed in raid by Aeravahn forces | Military Overseer addresses concerns of Aeravahn Incursion: "No immediate concerns" | Indomitable Bastard #283

Nation stats have no power here!

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:00 am

“My delegation has been instructed by my government to ... to ... looking for a word here ... (assistant whispers in his ear) ... oh, yes, that’s it ... I don’t use this word much around here so please forgive my forgetfulness ... *ahem* ... anyhow, We support this repeal attempt. Yes, that’s it, support.”
I am a grumpy old man. Your first mistake was believing I care about your opinion. Get off my lawn.

Previous

Return to General Assembly