NATION

PASSWORD

[WITHDRAWN] Safe Space for the Non-Politically Correct

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:30 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Quantipapa wrote:
The point is, I want you guys to recognize your hypocrisy. What if use your words and tell the LGBT community to stop screaming and play the victim card? I'd be fried to kingdom come.

OOC: There is a big fucking difference between genuine victims and fake victims that fucking moan about the criticism of their WA draft proposal. :roll:

I'm not going to respond to you anymore because you're being unproductive. I have said in my earlier post that I support the rights of the LGBT people to not be discriminated. I am fighting against swinging to the other extreme when it comes to free speech. Clearly you're only offended by my request that you guys retract the personal insults because it proves my point!

So thank you, noted. Please sit down.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:32 am

Quantipapa wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:Ooc: not really. The majority decided to give minority protections to LGBT people. And won.

Now, you also have the IC and OOC right to oppose that. The nondiscrimination laws protect you, too. But neither LGBT people nor you are free from the consequences of their speech or actions.

You're exercising your right and sustaining the consequences. Simple as that.

I'll head over to the LGBT forum and test your theory now. Do you still think you'll say "not really"?

OOC: Word to the wise: it probably isn't a good idea to propose that you are going to troll/flame/flamebait...
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:32 am

Quantipapa wrote:
I'll head over to the LGBT forum and test your theory now. Do you still think you'll say "not really"?

OOC: Word to the wise: it probably isn't a good idea to propose that you are going to troll/flame/flamebait...

Precisely.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:34 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: There is a big fucking difference between genuine victims and fake victims that fucking moan about the criticism of their WA draft proposal. :roll:

I'm not going to respond to you anymore because you're being unproductive.

OOC: "You are being unproductive" says the person overplaying the victim card and thoroughly derailing the thread in the process... :roll:
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:41 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: Word to the wise: it probably isn't a good idea to propose that you are going to troll/flame/flamebait...

Precisely.

OOC: There is a world of difference between criticism of a proposal, as is happening here, and proposing going to one of the other threads to troll... ;)

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:49 am

Quantipapa wrote:
Precisely.

OOC: There is a world of difference between criticism of a proposal, as is happening here, and proposing going to one of the other threads to troll... ;)

In both contexts, it is wrong to name-call. Damn I just responded to you.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:52 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: There is a world of difference between criticism of a proposal, as is happening here, and proposing going to one of the other threads to troll... ;)

In both contexts, it is wrong to name-call.

OOC: I have told you repeatedly: if you feel that a forum rule has been broken then report it in Moderation. If not, then stop moaning and restart work on the draft.

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:59 am

Quantipapa wrote:
In both contexts, it is wrong to name-call.

OOC: I have told you repeatedly: if you feel that a forum rule has been broken then report it in Moderation. If not, then stop moaning and restart work on the draft.

Just disappointed that you are not able to say that it is wrong.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:04 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: I have told you repeatedly: if you feel that a forum rule has been broken then report it in Moderation. If not, then stop moaning and restart work on the draft.

OOC: It isn't for me to say, that's why. Report it in Moderation, or carry the fuck on regardless. Two choices. Choose one.

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:06 am

Quantipapa wrote:

OOC: It isn't for me to say, that's why. Report it in Moderation, or carry the fuck on regardless. Two choices. Choose one.

But it is for you to say that it is wrong that I respond like I'm a victim. How selective. Ok.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:08 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: It isn't for me to say, that's why. Report it in Moderation, or carry the fuck on regardless. Two choices. Choose one.

But it is for you to say that it is wrong that I respond like I'm a victim. How selective. Ok.

OOC: Because you are derailing the thread, that's why. So what do you choose? Moderation, or carry the fuck on regardless?

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:11 am

Quantipapa wrote:

OOC: Because you are derailing the thread, that's why. So what do you choose? Moderation, or carry the fuck on regardless?

Not giving up on your conscience.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:14 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: Because you are derailing the thread, that's why. So what do you choose? Moderation, or carry the fuck on regardless?

OOC: OK. Whatever floats your boat. :roll:

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:15 am

Quantipapa wrote:

OOC: OK. Whatever floats your boat. :roll:

You float my boat honey.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:19 am

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: OK. Whatever floats your boat. :roll:

You float my boat honey.

OOC: I bet.

Wave on, wave on

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:28 am

OOC: But back to topic. This will not achieve quorum or pass the general vote, so it probably should be thrown in the nearest bin in order to prevent a complete waste of time.

Wave on, wave on

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:20 am

The New California Republic wrote:OOC: But back to topic. This will not achieve quorum or pass the general vote, so it probably should be thrown in the nearest bin in order to prevent a complete waste of time.

OOC: Eh on not achieving quorum, that's not hard to do. I mean, look at some of the crap we've voted on in previous [period of time]s. But yeah, it will crash and burn hard at voting.

Linux and the X
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Linux and the X » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:35 pm

Quantipapa wrote:The people here assume that the debate is settled, and I am to be silenced for having an opinion.

If you're being silenced, it's not working very well, since you keep talking.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
BLUE LIVES MURDER

[violet]: Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Me, responding to a request to vote for a liberation: But... but that would blemish my near-perfect history of spitefully voting against anything the SC does!
Farnhamia: That is not to be taken as license to start calling people "buttmunch."

GPG key ID: A8960638 fingerprint: 2239 2687 0B50 2CEC 28F7 D950 CCD0 26FC A896 0638

they/them pronouns

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Ok. Bye. Even admins think it's ok for name calling so I guess I'll move on.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:03 pm

Quantipapa wrote:Ok. Bye. Even admins think it's ok for name calling so I guess I'll move on.

OOC: So...what, are you abandoning this?

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Quantipapa wrote:Ok. Bye. Even admins think it's ok for name calling so I guess I'll move on.

OOC: So...what, are you abandoning this?

The threshold for tolerance is different for the LGBT community. I've managed to prove that. As was suggested, this proposal is redundant so I'll be working on something new. Thank you for being snarky. Before you protest the labelling that's what the admins decides that you guys are. Have fun discriminating elsewhere.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Quantipapa wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:OOC: So...what, are you abandoning this?

The threshold for tolerance is different for the LGBT community. I've managed to prove that. As was suggested, this proposal is redundant so I'll be working on something new. Thank you for being snarky. Before you protest the labelling that's what the admins decides that you guys are. Have fun discriminating elsewhere.

OOC: I'll be the first to admit that I bring a healthy dose of snark to the WA. You'll need to change the thread title from DRAFT to ABANDONED if you have abandoned it.

Wave on, wave on

Quantipapa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Quantipapa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Noted, bigoted arsehole

Linux and the X
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Linux and the X » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Quantipapa wrote:Noted, bigoted arsehole

That you are.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
BLUE LIVES MURDER

[violet]: Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Me, responding to a request to vote for a liberation: But... but that would blemish my near-perfect history of spitefully voting against anything the SC does!
Farnhamia: That is not to be taken as license to start calling people "buttmunch."

GPG key ID: A8960638 fingerprint: 2239 2687 0B50 2CEC 28F7 D950 CCD0 26FC A896 0638

they/them pronouns

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Quantipapa wrote:Noted, bigoted arsehole

OOC: So...are you going to mark it as abandoned or not...?

Wave on, wave on

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly