NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] International Release of Criminal Evidence Act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:44 am

“Put line breaks between each active clause please, makes it a lot easier to read and understand.”
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Kenmoria wrote:“Put line breaks between each active clause please, makes it a lot easier to read and understand.”

I would, but there is limited space in the submission form, and I am not sure if line breaks count towards that.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:46 am

Knessniet wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:“Put line breaks between each active clause please, makes it a lot easier to read and understand.”

I would, but there is limited space in the submission form, and I am not sure if line breaks count towards that.
(OOC: They only count as one extra character per line break, so it should be fine, but don’t worry if you’re pressed for space.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:06 am

Kenmoria wrote:
Knessniet wrote:I would, but there is limited space in the submission form, and I am not sure if line breaks count towards that.
(OOC: They only count as one extra character per line break, so it should be fine, but don’t worry if you’re pressed for space.)

OOC
They might count as one character, they might count as two, depending on which programme you use to make the count: Using the counter in 'Word' on a proposal can indicate a length that's apparently within the limit by about 30-50 characters but then NS itself can still reject that same proposal as slightly too long, and differing values assigned to line-breaks by those two systems have been suggested in the past as among the reasons for this discrepancy.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:20 am

OOC: I have a bit of an issue. One of the people endorsing me just left my region, so I can't propose this until I get someone else to endorse me.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:23 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:
Knessniet wrote:I fixed it, read it over again.

"Ambassador, I think you just took a list of words I said and placed them into your draft rather than analyzing the underlying policies implicit in the issue. Extreme prejudice doesn't weigh the probative value against the prejudice. Something can be extremely probative and extremely prejudicial. If probative value exceeds prejudicial harm, then you have a different problem. You should consider doing some independant research on the issue, ambassador."

I fixed that, the WACC Judiciary Committee is gonna have some work to do.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:17 am

I have decided to withdraw from the World Assembly, as their policies do not make my job as an authoritarian tyrant easy. Thus, this will be abandoned. If you want to pass this resolution, I give you the right to copy it. It was worth a shot.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly