NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Repeal GA#417 "Restrictions On Hydraulic Fracturing"

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 am

Veniyerris wrote:1. Its pride to think GA#417 is the only environmental proposal.

2. I find introducing the resolution is usually best. If you have any other ideas for how to do this, please, tell me.

OOC: Psst, the ones that have passed a WA-wide vote are called resolutions. The ones that haven't, are called proposals. Just a minor detail. ;)

Veniyerris wrote:What about adding something like this to the draft?
Further realizing that the product of Fracking is natural gas, an alternative to coal or oil which is better for the environment.

OOC still: It's still a fossil fuel. Instead of trying this repeal, you'd be better off encouraging production of natural gas from non-fossil sources via anaerobic bacterial break-down of organic matter.
Last edited by Araraukar on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Veniyerris
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Veniyerris » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Veniyerris wrote:1. Its pride to think GA#417 is the only environmental proposal.

2. I find introducing the resolution is usually best. If you have any other ideas for how to do this, please, tell me.

OOC: Psst, the ones that have passed a WA-wide vote are called resolutions. The ones that haven't, are called proposals. Just a minor detail. ;)

Veniyerris wrote:What about adding something like this to the draft?
Further realizing that the product of Fracking is natural gas, an alternative to coal or oil which is better for the environment.

OOC still: It's still a fossil fuel. Instead of trying this repeal, you'd be better off encouraging production of natural gas from non-fossil sources via anaerobic bacterial break-down of organic matter.

1. Sorry about that, I always mess that up :)

2. Are you saying that you don’t like that line or that this repeal is pointless?

Veniyerris
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Veniyerris » Thu May 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Am I clear to submit in about a week? Seems like people don’t have much else to say

Previous

Return to General Assembly