NATION

PASSWORD

Protecting our countries environment

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Wolfrenia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Protecting our countries environment

Postby Wolfrenia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:22 am

We need to protect all of our environments. Number one reason, some of our environments are changing in a bad way. Which results animals to die out. You don't want that when the species that is about to become extinct is your national animal. Reason #2 some parts of our countries is getting harmed by factories and deforestation and more things. That's why we should protect our countries environments.

Petrolheadia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrolheadia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 am

Well, I've seen worse.
Capitalism, single-payer healthcare, pro-choice, LGBT rights, progressive personal taxation, low corporate tax, pro-business law, welfare for those in need.
Nazism, edgism, dogmatic statements, most of Abrahamic-derived morality (esp. as law), welfare for those not in need.
We are not Albania and I am not Albanian, FFS!
Male, gearhead, classic rock fan, gamer, agnostic.
Not sure if left-libertarian, ex-libertarian or without a damn clue.
Where you can talk about cars!
"They're always saying I'm a Capitalist pig. I suppose I am, but, ah...it ah...it's good for my drumming, I think." - Keith Moon,
If a Porsche owner treats it like a bicycle, he's a gentleman. And if he prays to it, he's simply a moron. - Jan Nowicki.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:31 am

"This isn't really a draft. Perhaps have a look at some passed proposals to see how they are meant to be written."
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Return to General Assembly