NATION

PASSWORD

About the Update

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Eluvatar
Director of Technology

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
New York Times Democracy

About the Update

Postby Eluvatar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:14 am

It's been brought up that a change I am considering to game mechanics could, depending on the details, affect WA resolution voting- specifically the times at which voting begins and ends on WA resolutions. I'd like to ask some of the players that could effect to give some feedback regarding what they think would be best for the game, both in the aforelinked discussion topic and, a few weeks from now, in the relevant Request for Comments topic (once it's open for comments).

Currently, the beginning and end of WA votes is tied to the beginning and end of the process known as "the Update", which also elects regional WA Delegates and sometimes increments population. If I change the update, I therefore must change the code which controls when WA voting happens: I want to change it in the best practicable way for the purposes of the WA community.

It is my hope that through a thoughtful exchange of ideas and sharing of experience I can find the way which would help, or at least not harm, your style of play.
To Serve and Protect: UDL

Eluvatar - Taijitu member

Return to General Assembly