NATION

PASSWORD

[Legality Challenge] Mandatory Vaccination Act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Old Hope wrote:
Imperium Anglorum wrote:The pot, the kettle, the snake, the crab, sawdust, a plank.

Comittee rule gets repealed.
Human Rights Omnibus Bill

Wanting to promote Human Rights
The World Assembly
Establishes the Human Rights Comittee
Directs The Human Rights Comittee to enact laws in each member state to ensure that human rights are being protected
Forces Member states to abide by those laws.

Fun, no?
The committee rule thread (which this is not) is about relaxing the rule somewhat, not abolishing it
Last edited by Fauxia on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:Held so a decision can be rendered.

Which makes it vanish from the submissions once its time runs out, as if it never reached quorum, remember?

United Massachusetts wrote:Thank you. I'll admit this needs more time, but it's legal in its current form. I wasn't told when it was submitted. Presuming this fails, which it probably will, we'll go back to drafting

You as a co-author can ask the mods to remove it by saying it wasn't yet ready to be submitted. Such is the power of co-authors. Though they might want to know why you campaigned for it, as it sounds like you did. You can do that by sending in a GHR.

Fauxia wrote:The committee rule thread is about relaxing the rule somewhat, not abolishing it

And it's not this thread. You can find it --> here.
Last edited by Araraukar on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Old Hope wrote:
Imperium Anglorum wrote:The pot, the kettle, the snake, the crab, sawdust, a plank.

Comittee rule gets repealed.
Human Rights Omnibus Bill

Wanting to promote Human Rights
The World Assembly
Establishes the Human Rights Comittee
Directs The Human Rights Comittee to enact laws in each member state to ensure that human rights are being protected
Forces Member states to abide by those laws.

Fun, no?

Irrelevant. The rules are about imposing conditions that guarantee that proposals align with how the game works and ensuring that they are comprehendible. The ruleset is not about the regulation of proposal quality.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby Fauxia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Araraukar wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:Thank you. I'll admit this needs more time, but it's legal in its current form. I wasn't told when it was submitted. Presuming this fails, which it probably will, we'll go back to drafting

You as a co-author can ask the mods to remove it by saying it wasn't yet ready to be submitted. Such is the power of co-authors. Though they might want to know why you campaigned for it, as it sounds like you did.

Fauxia wrote:The committee rule thread is about relaxing the rule somewhat, not abolishing it

And it's not this thread. You can find it --> here.
Yeah I know, that’s why I said “committee rule thread” not “this thread.” Will edit post to make that more clear to the person I was quoting though
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Previous

Return to General Assembly