NATION

PASSWORD

Same-Sex Marriage

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
New Gren Artle
Secretary

Founded: Aug 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Same-Sex Marriage

Postby New Gren Artle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:49 pm

This proposal was submitted to the World Assembly and it got 41 approvals. Any suggestions to make it better?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SAME-SEX MARRIAGE ACT
REQUIRES the right to marry the same sex within all Nation Members of the World Assembly.
AWKKNOWLEDGES the confusion brought along with same sex couples.
DEFINES same sex marriage as the act of getting married to the same sex as you, whereas heterosexual marriage is the marriage of a man and a woman.
REQUIRES same sex couples the right to be married and reserved the right not to be being denied marriage based on their sexual orientation by a clergy person.
DEFINES a clergy person as someone who marries two people.
REQUIRES same sex couples be able to;
a. Adopt a baby, free from discrimation.
b. Express affection in public areas, free from discrimation from others
c. Be free of prosecution on the grounds of their sexuality & their same sex relationship.
d. Have all the same rights and be treated the same as opposite sex couples.
e. Get married, free from discrimation.
Herby requesting that same sex couples may not be discrimatwd upon by ANYONE based on their sexual orientation, and reserving all the same rights for same-sex couples as opposite sex couples.

Serrus
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Serrus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Dude:
1 proposal per thread, pls.
Katganistan wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:maybe japan wanted the zombie attack.

Possible. Zombies are cool now.

Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.

This is why rules exist, kids!
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
You glorifted ducking wanabe sea pheasant

Platapusses are not rel

Return to General Assembly