NATION

PASSWORD

Should we plan to endorce other tribes or wait

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Lupacexi
Civilian

Founded: Sep 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Should we plan to endorce other tribes or wait

Postby Lupacexi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 pm

I think that we should endorce our fellow neighboring tribes so that we can gain wealth and also power!! :)

vote for this because i think that we should endorce other tribes

Essu Beti
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Essu Beti » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:09 pm

"I haven't the slightest idea what you mean by this. Clarify," orders Iksana.

((OOC: I'm sorry, are you basically just asking us to endorse more people in our regions? That's a very OOC gameside thing while the World Assembly is by default an IC thing where we play as people from our fictional nations.))
Trust Factbooks, not stats.

The Ambassador of Essu Beti is Iksana Gayan and he's an elf. He’s irritable and a damn troll and everything he says is IC only. I would never be so tactless OOC.

National News Radio: A large-scale infrastructure project will soon be underway. During this time, for safety reasons, the island will be closed to tourists and foreign news agents. We do expect a minor loss in revenue due to this, but this will be greatly offset by both the long and short-term benefits of the infrastructure project. If your job is negatively impacted by the island closure, please send a letter or verbal message via courier to the Council so that we can add you to the list of beneficiaries of foreign aid.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Whatever else this may be, it's not a General Assembly proposal draft. Thread locked.

Lupacexi, your nation had been in existence for around 2 minutes before posting this. Try spending a little time reading what's already here before attempting to offer advice.

Return to General Assembly