NATION

PASSWORD

[RULES DISCUSSION] Fixing a typo? Bicker for months

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:We made the proposed change. As a wise man commented to me: "See? That wasn't so hard!"

I wanted to watch this from the sidelines for years while we bickered and complained over such minor quibbles. I've been robbed of entertainment and demand compensation!
See You Space Cowboy...

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Tue May 15, 2018 11:33 am

Drasnia wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:We made the proposed change. As a wise man commented to me: "See? That wasn't so hard!"

I wanted to watch this from the sidelines for years while we bickered and complained over such minor quibbles. I've been robbed of entertainment and demand compensation!

*flips Drasnia a ha'penny*

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Tue May 15, 2018 11:34 am

That's good to hear, I guess the vote did work after all.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Tue May 15, 2018 11:35 am

Kenmoria wrote:

That's good to hear, I guess the vote did work after all.

Right. The vote. It worked.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:Right. The vote. It worked.

Yep. See, kids, following all the procedures for rules change will yield results.

In approximately 7-10 months.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

Previous

Return to General Assembly