
by Solomons Land » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:15 pm

by Serrus » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:36 pm
Solomons Land wrote:This resolution believes that nuclear weapons are highly dangerous and should be disposed of. This resolution additionally believes that such an effort is impossible on many grounds and therefore should not be attempted. This resolution then believes that nuclear weapons should be minimized and carefully watched. This resolution also believes that N-Day(2) was a perfect example of how nuclear weapons can get out of hand. This resolution retains to believe that their should be a resolution that solves the above problems. This resolution finally believes that this resolution is of the previous belief.
This resolution defines nuclear weapons as a bomb that uses radioactive energy. This resolution defines coalition as a group of organized people with a cause. This resolution defines contenting as knowledgeable of their respective obligations. This resolution defines criminal action as an action that has been deemed illegal. This resolution defines substantial as an amount of resources that compares with the nations respective GPD (this is not to say a fraction, but that it shall be tailored to.) This resolution defines fine as an installment that the government must pay directly or form a tax to do such.
This resolution mandates:
a: The creation of the Nuclear Prevention and Documentation Coalition of Consenting WA Nations (NPDCCWAN)
b: All WA nuclear weapons must be registered with the NPDCCWAN
c: The installation of a substantial fine, payible to the NPDCCWAN
d: limits nuclear production to 10 (it would take 180 to end the world, such is abundant)
e: encourages nations to use nuclear weapons as a last resort
Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

by Solomons Land » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:49 pm

by Solomons Land » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:53 pm

by Serrus » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:58 pm
Solomons Land wrote:I fixed meta-gaming, I checked GA 10, while I may break the spirit, I did not break any clauses, what do you mean "NS=/=Earth."
Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

by Essu Beti » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:22 pm
National News Radio: A large-scale infrastructure project will soon be underway. During this time, for safety reasons, the island will be closed to tourists and foreign news agents. We do expect a minor loss in revenue due to this, but this will be greatly offset by both the long and short-term benefits of the infrastructure project. If your job is negatively impacted by the island closure, please send a letter or verbal message via courier to the Council so that we can add you to the list of beneficiaries of foreign aid.

by Solomons Land » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:44 pm

by Willania Imperium » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 pm
Solomons Land wrote:I fixed meta-gaming, I checked GA 10, while I may break the spirit, I did not break any clauses, what do you mean "NS=/=Earth."

by Solomons Land » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm

by Essu Beti » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:07 pm
Solomons Land wrote:Would it work to replace the with a.
National News Radio: A large-scale infrastructure project will soon be underway. During this time, for safety reasons, the island will be closed to tourists and foreign news agents. We do expect a minor loss in revenue due to this, but this will be greatly offset by both the long and short-term benefits of the infrastructure project. If your job is negatively impacted by the island closure, please send a letter or verbal message via courier to the Council so that we can add you to the list of beneficiaries of foreign aid.

by Thermodolia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 am

by Serrus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 am
Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

by Destructive Government Economic System » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 am
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

by The New California Republic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 am
Solomons Land wrote:This resolution finally believes that this resolution is of the previous belief.
Solomons Land wrote:This resolution defines nuclear weapons as a bomb that uses radioactive energy. This resolution defines coalition as a group of organized people with a cause. This resolution defines contenting as knowledgeable of their respective obligations. This resolution defines criminal action as an action that has been deemed illegal. This resolution defines substantial as an amount of resources that compares with the nations respective GPD (this is not to say a fraction, but that it shall be tailored to.) This resolution defines fine as an installment that the government must pay directly or form a tax to do such.
For the purposes of this Food Standards Resolution, defines:
- Meat as ...
- Milk as ...
- Cheese as ...
etc etc.
Solomons Land wrote:This resolution mandates:
a: The creation of the Nuclear Prevention and Documentation Coalition of Consenting WA Nations (NPDCCWAN)
Solomons Land wrote:c: The installation of a substantial fine, payible to the NPDCCWAN
Solomons Land wrote:d: limits nuclear production to 10 (it would take 180 to end a world, such is abundant)

by Serrus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:49 am
Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

by Solomons Land » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 am

by The New California Republic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:50 am
Solomons Land wrote:How would you fix clause c, 10 in total.
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement