NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Stock Exchanges and Foreign Investment

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Calladan
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Calladan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am

Wealthatonia wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:"They are also wrong."

I was not trying to force my opinion on you, that is how our government operates, we don't want a big government as that would lead to abuse of power and invasive policies.

Ditto, except exactly the opposite :)
Tara A McGill, Ambassador to Lucinda G Doyle III
"Always be yourself, unless you can be Zathras. Then be Zathras"
A Rough Guide To Calladan | The Seven Years of Darkness | Ambassador McGill's Facebook Page
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, providing they are Christian & white" - Trump

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:02 am

Calladan wrote:
Wealthatonia wrote:
I was not trying to force my opinion on you, that is how our government operates, we don't want a big government as that would lead to abuse of power and invasive policies.

I'm not sure what you mean
Wealthatonian Ambassador JP Rockefeller

"Fine dining, grand buffets, and money used as napkins as far as the eye can see.

Gold-topped everything for Wealthatonia" what New Scaiva and Horshenwurst thinks the average meal is like in our nation

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Calladan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Calladan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:13 am

Wealthatonia wrote:
Calladan wrote:

I mean we are not trying to force our opinion on you, that is how our government operates. However we want a government that is as big as it needs to be to ensure every citizen can be looked after in their time of need, and that every citizen can be guaranteed to be protected by said government from whomever they might need protection from :)
A Rough Guide To Calladan | The Seven Years of Darkness | Ambassador McGill's Facebook Page
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, providing they are Christian & white" - Trump

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:25 am

Calladan wrote:
Wealthatonia wrote:

I mean we are not trying to force our opinion on you, that is how our government operates. However we want a government that is as big as it needs to be to ensure every citizen can be looked after in their time of need, and that every citizen can be guaranteed to be protected by said government from whomever they might need protection from :)

what are you doing to maintain your citizen's privacy with that large government?

"Fine dining, grand buffets, and money used as napkins as far as the eye can see.

Gold-topped everything for Wealthatonia" what New Scaiva and Horshenwurst thinks the average meal is like in our nation

_[' ]_

Calladan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Calladan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Wealthatonia wrote:
Calladan wrote:

what are you doing to maintain your citizen's privacy with that large government?

I am pretty sure we are straying off the topic of the proposal at hand. So we should probably find somewhere else to discuss this. But short answer - why would ensuring citizens can be looked after require violating their privacy? The two are entirely unrelated.

Great Minarchistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Minarchistan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Wealthatonia wrote:It should be the duty of private industries such as insurance and hospitals to take care of your people, not the government.

Unfortunately, if the private industries fail to do so - as they will, if there's no profit for them

Cough cough private health and insurance industry is pretty successful and profitable (Berkshire Hathaway for example).
Awarded for Best Capitalist in 2018 NSG Awards ;')
##############################
Fmr. libertarian, irredeemable bank shill and somewhere inbetween classical liberalism and neoliberalism // Political Compass: +8.75 Economic, -2.25 Social (May 2019)

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Calladan wrote:
Wealthatonia wrote:

I am pretty sure we are straying off the topic of the proposal at hand. So we should probably find somewhere else to discuss this. But short answer - why would ensuring citizens can be looked after require violating their privacy? The two are entirely unrelated.

oh, I think they are related, when the government can know the health of its citizens from a database, then it could be pretty easy for your leaders to abuse that power and even breaks the hippocratic oath.

_[' ]_

Tinfect Diplomatic Enclave
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tinfect Diplomatic Enclave » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 am

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Recognizing that stock exchanges provide corporations and governments the ability to raise funds,

The new Imperial Delegation, finally, turns back up in the halls of the World Assembly. It is immediately obvious that this is a matter for Civil Oversight, and the statement is begun by Feren."The former within this clause is of relevance only within Member-States which maintain economic systems structured around market environments; the latter, is not of concern for Member-States which manage their own economies effectively, or do not allow private control over the State."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Further recognizing that there is a significant amount of capital that could be invested outside of any given country’s borders,

"Something of quite small concern for any State which is committed to its own development and that of its people, and those states which have little desire to bend the economies of foreign-states to the service of their own."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Also noting that nations which have invested in the economies of other nations are less likely to enter an armed conflict,

"No, they merely to seek to manipulate the economy of the foreign nation in an attempt to enforce its will upon it. The Imperium does not consider this to be a superior situation."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Eacts
[list=1]1.That all national stock exchanges shall be open to the citizens of any World Assembly member state.[list=a]a.This section may be waived between the investors and exchanges of nations engaged in a direct military conflict, embargo, or as part of sanctions.

"And what of Member-States that do not allow Stock-Exchange at all, or those that do not wish to allow foreign control over their economies? This seems to be little more than attempt by powerful Member-States to economically strong-arm lesser nations into their service. The Imperium sees little reason to allow this to occur on any greater scale than is already the case; even less to support an expansion of the ability to do so."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:The ISEC shall also be responsible for regulating the exchanges on which currencies are traded.

"And why cannot Member-States be trusted to guide their own economies? An International Organization has absolutely no business in the matter of internal economies on this matter."

With the response of the Imperium relayed, Seretis steps forward to deliver the formal position of the Imperium; "As stated by Representative Ferren, the Imperium sees little reason to support this legislation, and considers it a pathetic attempt by exploitative Member-States to secure yet further World Assembly legitimacy and mandate in their attempt to control foreign states through subversive means. The Imperium of Tinfect therefore formally condemns this legislation, and the United Federated States. We will not support this legislation, nor any future derivation upon it."
Obvious puppet of Tinfect.
Official holdings are a 1x1 atom space within orbit of New Harron, Imperial Interior Territories.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female

Imperium Central News Network: Fourth Fleet assets mobilized to Exterior Territories | Military Oversight opens full recruitment | Civil Oversight authorizes update of Internal Security Locust units |  Indomitable Bastard #283

Nation stats have no power here!

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 am

Tinfect Diplomatic Enclave wrote:
United Federated States of Omega wrote:Recognizing that stock exchanges provide corporations and governments the ability to raise funds,

The new Imperial Delegation, finally, turns back up in the halls of the World Assembly. It is immediately obvious that this is a matter for Civil Oversight, and the statement is begun by Feren."The former within this clause is of relevance only within Member-States which maintain economic systems structured around market environments; the latter, is not of concern for Member-States which manage their own economies effectively, or do not allow private control over the State."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Further recognizing that there is a significant amount of capital that could be invested outside of any given country’s borders,

"Something of quite small concern for any State which is committed to its own development and that of its people, and those states which have little desire to bend the economies of foreign-states to the service of their own."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Also noting that nations which have invested in the economies of other nations are less likely to enter an armed conflict,

"No, they merely to seek to manipulate the economy of the foreign nation in an attempt to enforce its will upon it. The Imperium does not consider this to be a superior situation."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:Eacts
[list=1]1.That all national stock exchanges shall be open to the citizens of any World Assembly member state.[list=a]a.This section may be waived between the investors and exchanges of nations engaged in a direct military conflict, embargo, or as part of sanctions.

"And what of Member-States that do not allow Stock-Exchange at all, or those that do not wish to allow foreign control over their economies? This seems to be little more than attempt by powerful Member-States to economically strong-arm lesser nations into their service. The Imperium sees little reason to allow this to occur on any greater scale than is already the case; even less to support an expansion of the ability to do so."

United Federated States of Omega wrote:The ISEC shall also be responsible for regulating the exchanges on which currencies are traded.

"And why cannot Member-States be trusted to guide their own economies? An International Organization has absolutely no business in the matter of internal economies on this matter."

With the response of the Imperium relayed, Seretis steps forward to deliver the formal position of the Imperium; "As stated by Representative Ferren, the Imperium sees little reason to support this legislation, and considers it a pathetic attempt by exploitative Member-States to secure yet further World Assembly legitimacy and mandate in their attempt to control foreign states through subversive means. The Imperium of Tinfect therefore formally condemns this legislation, and the United Federated States. We will not support this legislation, nor any future derivation upon it."

When this passes, we'll happily invest in your markets and improve them

_[' ]_

Attaché

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tinfect Diplomatic Enclave » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:48 am

Wealthatonia wrote:When this passes, we'll happily invest in your markets and improve them

Rehlan responds rather quickly, "Any unauthorized interference in the Economy of the Imperium will be considered an act of hostile coercion, and a violation of the sovereignty and independence of the Imperium, and therefore an act of war. Your Nation will be subject to orbital bombardment followed by deployment of Imperial Legionary Forces to restore order following the collapse of your Government."

Feren adds on to this, "And I should note that private businesses within the Imperium are strictly restricted in scale, and quite scarce in field to begin with, there are few markets you could invest in, and fewer still that have the legal ability to continue expansion. It would be something of a waste, from a business perspective."
Official holdings are a 1x1 atom space within orbit of New Harron, Imperial Interior Territories.

Imperium Central News Network: Fourth Fleet assets mobilized to Exterior Territories | Military Oversight opens full recruitment | Civil Oversight authorizes update of Internal Security Locust units |  Indomitable Bastard #283

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:10 am

Wealthatonia wrote:When this passes, we'll happily invest in your markets and improve them

Rehlan responds rather quickly, "Any unauthorized interference in the Economy of the Imperium will be considered an act of hostile coercion, and a violation of the sovereignty and independence of the Imperium, and therefore an act of war. Your Nation will be subject to orbital bombardment followed by deployment of Imperial Legionary Forces to restore order following the collapse of your Government."

Feren adds on to this, "And I should note that private businesses within the Imperium are strictly restricted in scale, and quite scarce in field to begin with, there are few markets you could invest in, and fewer still that have the legal ability to continue expansion. It would be something of a waste, from a business perspective."

Ok ambassador, 1, our capital city is underground, 2 we have an orbital platform as well and we make use of drones to defend ourselves, if you make any attempt to fire that platform in our city OR destroy our platform, please know this issue has been brought up twice so we have a backup. I am positive whatever you throw at us, we can spend our money on developing new ways to destroy your government. Am I clear?

OOC: Could our nations enter a cold war for RP purposes?

_[' ]_

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 am

and also ambassador, i would l like to make this clear, the Wealthatonian Black Market is estimated to make almost as much as your entire economy.

_[' ]_

Attaché

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tinfect Diplomatic Enclave » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:10 am

Wealthatonia wrote:Ok ambassador,

"Seretis is the Envoy, I work for Military Oversight." Interjects Rahlen,

Wealthatonia wrote:1, our capital city is underground,

"So was the entirety of the Serathi Hive on Mirev Two. They're extinct now."

Wealthatonia wrote:2 we have an orbital platform as well and we make use of drones to defend ourselves, if you make any attempt to fire that platform in our city OR destroy our platform, please know this issue has been brought up twice so we have a backup

"Oh, I get it, you think we're like you primitives. Let me put it you like this; The Imperium has been doing this for over Four-Hundred Years, and we've driven two species to extinction. It really doesn't matter if you have two platforms or twenty platforms; we could probably wipe out your entire Civilization with a Ballistarius alone."

Wealthatonia wrote:I am positive whatever you throw at us, we can spend our money on developing new ways to destroy your government. Am I clear?

"I look forward to seeing your unique and expensive surrender when your Military and Government centers get burned off the face of the planet."

Wealthatonia wrote:and also ambassador, i would l like to make this clear, the Wealthatonian Black Market is estimated to make almost as much as your entire economy.

Feren, in what is either an poor attempt to defuse the situation, or to simply get a word in, cuts in at this, "I'm not sure what statistics you are looking at, but if your Black Market outproduces an Interstellar Imperium of 28 inhabited planets then there are two possibilities, either your Government is grossly incompetent, or your Government has access to hilariously flawed information."

Wealthatonia wrote:OOC: Could our nations enter a cold war for RP purposes?

OOC:
Given that the Imperium is an FT Nation that could genuinely wipe out your entirely civilization with a Ballistarius alone, that would not be a good idea. Rahlen doesn't actually have any significant power in the Military, but it's generally not a good idea to press the matter with the Isolationist Militaristic Dictatorship.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 am

Wealthatonia wrote:I don't believe Wealthatonia was a member of the World Assembly at the time of this resolution, and our private hospitals do a fine job of saving lives without government intervention.

When your nation joined the WA is irrelevant, you're still bound by all the applicable1 resolutions.

1OOC: Of course if you don't have, say, any elections, then election-related resolutions might as well not exist for your nation.

Imperium Anglorum wrote:OOC: Holy shit, it (rGDP) keeps going up. Recessions happen, some of them are bigger than other ones, but my God man, it (capital stock) keeps going up! Heavens, it (rGDP) keeps going up!

OOC: ...none of which was the point? Points were, 1) nothing is an endless money generator, 2) some people will always lose money in stock market crashes, 3) depressions/recessions are not the same as a stock market crash and 4) there have been cases where such a crash has been caused by something that the regulations that currently exist, would've prevented. Granted, mainly because they were set in place to prevent whatever caused the crash in the first place...

Great Minarchistan wrote:Cough cough private health and insurance industry is pretty successful and profitable (Berkshire Hathaway for example).

OOC: Is that OOC? It sounds like a RL reference, so it's probably OOC. You responded to an IC comment by Araraukar's ambassador, not me, the player that lives on RL Earth. When I write as my out-of-character self, the posts or parts of posts are always maked OOC. My ambassador character can't "hear" things said OOCly, so OOC examples don't work, I'm afraid. You need to wrap your points into RP to present them in IC. ;)

Tinfect Diplomatic Enclave wrote:"Seretis is the Envoy, I work for Military Oversight." Interjects Rahlen [...] So was the entirety of the Serathi Hive on Mirev Two. They're extinct now."

Are you sure you're not an ambassador? You sure sound like one of the newbie ambassadors who strut here at their first big diplomatic gig and think that waving their metaphorical clubs is going to get them anything but contempt. Seriously, if you're not the ambassador, maybe you should stop trying to destroy what Overseer Markhov built.

"I look forward to seeing your unique and expensive surrender when your Military and Government centers get burned off the face of the planet."

Hey, Seretis was it? Could you keep your dog from barking so much? She's rather spoiling the conversational value of this debate.

but it's generally not a good idea to press the matter with the Isolationist Militaristic Dictatorship.

OOC: But it's entirely fine to bug them where they're harmless. :P

And on the same note, I know Tinfect knows anything Janis says is meant to be taken entirely in IC, but just wanted to point that out in case someone thinks I'm being OOCly offensive.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Wealthatonia wrote:Ok ambassador,

"Seretis is the Envoy, I work for Military Oversight." Interjects Rahlen,

Wealthatonia wrote:1, our capital city is underground,

"So was the entirety of the Serathi Hive on Mirev Two. They're extinct now."

Wealthatonia wrote:2 we have an orbital platform as well and we make use of drones to defend ourselves, if you make any attempt to fire that platform in our city OR destroy our platform, please know this issue has been brought up twice so we have a backup

"Oh, I get it, you think we're like you primitives. Let me put it you like this; The Imperium has been doing this for over Four-Hundred Years, and we've driven two species to extinction. It really doesn't matter if you have two platforms or twenty platforms; we could probably wipe out your entire Civilization with a Ballistarius alone."

Wealthatonia wrote:I am positive whatever you throw at us, we can spend our money on developing new ways to destroy your government. Am I clear?

Wealthatonia wrote:and also ambassador, i would l like to make this clear, the Wealthatonian Black Market is estimated to make almost as much as your entire economy.

Feren, in what is either an poor attempt to defuse the situation, or to simply get a word in, cuts in at this, "I'm not sure what statistics you are looking at, but if your Black Market outproduces an Interstellar Imperium of 28 inhabited planets then there are two possibilities, either your Government is grossly incompetent, or your Government has access to hilariously flawed information."

Wealthatonia wrote:OOC: Could our nations enter a cold war for RP purposes?

OOC:
Given that the Imperium is an FT Nation that could genuinely wipe out your entirely civilization with a Ballistarius alone, that would not be a good idea. Rahlen doesn't actually have any significant power in the Military, but it's generally not a good idea to press the matter with the Isolationist Militaristic Dictatorship.

Ok, never mind if you're going to god mod

_[' ]_

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Factor returns to capital, over the last century, have been relatively constant. To claim that they aren't doesn't abide with the facts or with obviously visible economic proxies for capital market value (e.g. capital stock, real GDP, etc).

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:43 pm

"Ambassador, It seems to me that clause 1a doesn't have any options for stopping what I would call predatory investment other than laying of sanctions, embargoes, or warfare, all of which may not be desired. To be clear, by predatory foreign investment I am thinking of the possibily of Nation S investing in Nation D's business' for the purpose of taking over or unfairly manipulating the economy of D."

"Also, I have no idea what Eacts means."

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Don't like it? invest in your own economy.

_[' ]_

United Federated States of Omega
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federated States of Omega » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:10 pm

I would like to address this point. The ISEC is not regulating all exchanges. This provision allows them to only regulate exchanges where currencies are traded. Individual states may regulate any other exchanges however they see fit.
Ω
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (October 2019- June 2020, October 2020-Febuary 2020 )

Author of GAR #401

"If you had less friends, you'd probably be running TSP by now"-Solorni
"I don't know who you are but I think I like you" -Consular
"You seem very much the chill mafiasio opposite of hippie lifestyle watching everything going on with a calculated expression and an ace up your sleeve, making sure everything goes according to plan" - Imaginary
"My god can you ever be informal XD" -Roavin
"Omega, your brand is Texas" -Roavin

What's next?

Jarish Inyo
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarish Inyo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Which is unacceptable. Along with forcing nations to open their exchanges to foreign investment. The WA shouldn't tell nations how to run their exchanges or economy.
Ambassador Nameless
Empire of Jaresh Inyo

Kalata
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalata » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:29 pm

oh hi! we lif in postscarcitie soceity so thiz wouldnt effect uz in any reel wai. however fr lez advancd netions we can se teh benefitz regardin economic growth. teh richest netionz wif scarcitie iz generale onez wif capitalis system sins they dont haz teh predictif logisticz enfrastructure to runed such neshun. fr them thiz would go long wai in insurin teh necesary capitel accumulashun fr growth. dus, wee suhporht dis inishative.
Teh Duel Confederasy uv Kalata. Wun consulat, wun empire, eternalee yewnaited.
Livia Iradulina Velnax

Jarish Inyo
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarish Inyo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:41 pm

If you want to open your markets to foreign investors that's your choice. But no nation should be forced to open their markets to foreign investment.
Ambassador Nameless
Empire of Jaresh Inyo

United Federated States of Omega
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federated States of Omega » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:54 am

OOC: So is it safe for me to submit this proposal at this point?
Ω
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (October 2019- June 2020, October 2020-Febuary 2020 )

Author of GAR #401

"If you had less friends, you'd probably be running TSP by now"-Solorni
"I don't know who you are but I think I like you" -Consular
"You seem very much the chill mafiasio opposite of hippie lifestyle watching everything going on with a calculated expression and an ace up your sleeve, making sure everything goes according to plan" - Imaginary
"My god can you ever be informal XD" -Roavin
"Omega, your brand is Texas" -Roavin

What's next?

Christian Democrats
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Christian Democrats » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:52 am

United Federated States of Omega wrote:OOC: So is it safe for me to submit this proposal at this point?

In my opinion, two clauses need to be tweaked:

United Federated States of Omega wrote:1. That all national stock exchanges shall be open to the citizens of any World Assembly member state.

What is a national stock exchange, and what distinguishes it from other kinds of stock exchanges?

United Federated States of Omega wrote:a. The ISEC shall also be responsible for regulating the exchanges on which currencies are traded.

According to what criteria? Your proposal provides no guidance.
Leo Tolstoy wrote:Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.
GA#160: Forced Marriages Ban Act (79%)
GA#175: Organ and Blood Donations Act (68%)^
SC#082: Repeal "Liberate Catholic" (80%)
GA#200: Foreign Marriage Recognition (54%)
GA#213: Privacy Protection Act (70%)
GA#231: Marital Rape Justice Act (81%)^
GA#233: Ban Profits on Workers' Deaths (80%)*
GA#249: Stopping Suicide Seeds (70%)^
GA#253: Repeal "Freedom in Medical Research" (76%)
GA#285: Assisted Suicide Act (70%)^
GA#310: Disabled Voters Act (81%)
GA#373: Repeal "Convention on Execution" (54%)
GA#468: Prohibit Private Prisons (57%)^

* denotes coauthorship
^ repealed resolution
#360: Electile Dysfunction
#452: Foetal Furore
#560: Bicameral Backlash
#570: Clerical Errors

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:23 am

United Federated States of Omega wrote:OOC: So is it safe for me to submit this proposal at this point?

Yes do so!

_[' ]_

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives