NATION

PASSWORD

[Legality Challenge] Open Internet Order

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:As far as I am concerned, the argument is done: stat changes don't require nations to be ICLY in compliance with anything.

Considering we can't even agree on what a nation is, ICly, in NS, I think we'll just have to go with "agree to disagree" on this one as well. :P :hug:
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Roman-Britannic Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Roman-Britannic Empire » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 am

How the heck did this get approved if over 75% of people wanted to repeal it the next week?

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 am

Roman-Britannic Empire wrote:How the heck did this get approved if over 75% of people wanted to repeal it the next week?

Voters like passing resolutions. It's one and same to most of them whether it will be repealed next week.
Last edited by Araraukar on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Previous

Return to General Assembly