NATION

PASSWORD

Possession of Nuclear Weapons

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Vytopilism
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Possession of Nuclear Weapons

Postby Vytopilism » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:22 pm

What do you guys think about the possession of nuclear weapons in any country or state?
Personally, I believe:

1) Depending on how much uranium the country has, you may use from 75% of the uranium to 100% of the uranium that is in your possession. The smaller the uranium supply, the bigger percentage of uranium the country may use, and the bigger the uranium supply, the smaller percentage of uranium you can use.

2) I feel like this one is obvious, but in case nobody got it, you may stay under the uranium usage limit. (ex: can use 75% of uranium, but only uses 40%). However, you may not go over the limit.

3) Also, countries are forbidden to provide uranium to each other in any way, including trade.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Vytopilism wrote:What do you guys think about the possession of nuclear weapons in any country or state?
Personally, I believe:

1) Depending on how much uranium the country has, you may use from 75% of the uranium to 100% of the uranium that is in your possession. The smaller the uranium supply, the bigger percentage of uranium the country may use, and the bigger the uranium supply, the smaller percentage of uranium you can use.

2) I feel like this one is obvious, but in case nobody got it, you may stay under the uranium usage limit. (ex: can use 75% of uranium, but only uses 40%). However, you may not go over the limit.

3) Also, countries are forbidden to provide uranium to each other in any way, including trade.

"Cool, we'll just use plutonium instead."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Ectique
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ectique » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Vytopilism wrote:What do you guys think about the possession of nuclear weapons in any country or state?
Personally, I believe:

The U.N. should be in possession of all nuclear weapons.
A strengthened U.N., that is.

Vytopilism
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vytopilism » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:
Personally, I believe:

"Cool, we'll just use plutonium instead."

Same rules apply, I've should've been more clear, sorry

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:09 pm

This is not a general discussion area for random topics. Two threads locked.

If you want to find what players' opinions are, visit the General forum. You'll find active threads on most contested topics. Don't start new threads if one is already open.

If you want to find out what nations or regions do, visit the Factbooks and National Information forum. Ditto for active threads.

Return to General Assembly