NATION

PASSWORD

Rules and Procedures of the GA Secretariat

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:23 pm

Urgench wrote:It's incredibly telling to me that responsible for the ruling on amendment and contradiction (coincidentally) quoted to me earlier in this discussion are two of the most unscrupulous, plainly deceitful, dissembling, strategicly calculating players who have ever played in the WA (in my extensive experience). Two players less suitable for the role and more liable to abuse it for entirely self-serving aims I could scarcely conceive of. And I mean that in the most OOC way possible. Their characters are in my opinion so disreputable as to make any of their rulings on legalities comically unreliable.

If this refers to a current member of the Secretariat, these are serious accusations which are best addressed via GHR.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Urgench
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Urgench » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:54 pm

The Ice States wrote:If this refers to a current member of the Secretariat, these are serious accusations which are best addressed via GHR.

Come on now, I got a flame warning for personally attacking players I didn't even mention by name! :lol: I already said I'm done with this, are you trying to get me into more trouble? You can see for yourself that I wasn't talking about current Secretariat players. Leave me be.
- Mongkha, Khan of Kashgar, Ambassador in Plenipotentiary to the World Assembly for the Federated Sublime Khanate of Urgench -

Exchange Embassies with the FSKU here - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Postby The Ice States » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:57 pm

Urgench wrote:
The Ice States wrote:If this refers to a current member of the Secretariat, these are serious accusations which are best addressed via GHR.

Come on now, I got a flame warning for personally attacking players I didn't even mention by name! :lol: I already said I'm done with this, are you trying to get me into more trouble? You can see for yourself that I wasn't talking about current Secretariat players. Leave me be.

I appreciate the clarification -- I said that because at least one member who signed on to the ruling in question is still serving in the Secretariat, and I was not sure if you were referring to them.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Fishelle
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby Fishelle » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:13 pm

This proposal is illegal, but for too many reasons, so much that I can't comprehend it. It definitely contradicts possible bans on involuntary labor, political persecution in law, and many other things and principles of the WA. Also, a GA proposal can't be a Condemn, even if it is just to set an example.
Last edited by Fishelle on Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News (Fishelle Canon): Fishelle is back in the WA. | Man arrested for stuffing a fish with powdered lead, mental hospitals are baffled.
Signature Stuff
I reserve the right to /stillme low effort posts and summies

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Postby The Ice States » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:19 pm

Fishelle wrote:This proposal is illegal, but for too many reasons, so much that I can't comprehend it. It definitely contradicts possible bans on involuntary labor, political persecution in law, and many other things and principles of the WA. Also, a GA proposal can't be a Condemn, even if it is just to set an example.

I've marked it as illegal; in the future please use this thread to report illegal proposals!

Previous

Return to General Assembly