NATION

PASSWORD

Reviewed Nuclear Disarmament Act?

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: Reviewed Nuclear Disarmament Act?

Postby Flibbleites » Sat May 23, 2009 8:00 am

I'm curious as to why people keep commenting here, the WA has never passed any sort of Nuclear Disarmament Act and as far as I can see there are no plans to do so.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Re: Reviewed Nuclear Disarmament Act?

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Sat May 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Philimbesi wrote:
Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:
This is why there are missile defense systems, and there already is missile defense systems out there, and no laws or legislation is required for that as it is already happening. However for those nations that are very eager to repeal the Nuclear Possession Act and ban Nuclear weapons and worrying about being attacked and stating what can happen, when was a nuclear warhead ever been launched against another nation being unprovoked??

Has the ambassador spent any time reviewing anything that happens around him say in the International Incidents section? Nuclear missiles fly when a ruler stubs their toe there.

Is there a reason for your non stop questioning and hostility towards my nation?

Also to answer your question yes we have been observing what goes on even outside of my nation in the international incidents section and on very rare ocassions, nuclear bombs are used and so far from my return under as FSSU, there hasn't been any nuclear attacks apart from nations testing out it's nuclear weapons, and from my past experience, nuclear weapons have only been used for defensive purposes including other weapons of mass destruction, i havent seen no nation attack a nation with nuclear weapons out for amusement or for the fun of it, it has never happened in my 5 years time on nation states. The author that has proposed the repeal is using scare campaign tactics as a way to spread propaganda in hoping to frighten as many nations as possible in hope to give enough delegates votes for the approval of such repeal which already went through the vote and majority of the WA member states rejected the resolution.

If some nations that make it out to be so scared of nuclear weapons or being afraid of getting attacked by a nuclear warhead, install missile defense systems from space and ground. Simple as that but dont try to ruin it for other member states not to possess nuclear weapons.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Sat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Previous

Return to General Assembly