NATION

PASSWORD

Secretariat's Council (MEMBERS ANNOUNCED)

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:18 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:We will take that under advisement.

Isnt' that lawyer speak for "Lol, no"? :P
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Rhovunion
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhovunion » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Just saw the new organization with the GA. Now all proposals will be filtered by legality decided by GenSec so anyone and can see the legal proposals easily. Nice job GenSec, it's a great addition!
Green for the rolling fields and forests of the Wilderlands and Mirkwood, White for the grand mountains of Moria, Blue for the flowing currents of the Anduin River, Black for the impenetrable ring of Isengard's walls, and Yellow for the golden trees that lay upon elder Lothlorien.
We swear to uphold the position of Councilmen to better provide for all peoples in Rhovunion from this day forth till the end of our lives.
Knowledge with Strength, Strength with Power.
Signed: Arch-Mage Luonmoth of Isengard, Lady Olthril of Mirkwood, and Lord Fin of Moria.

States of Glory WA Office
Minister

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby States of Glory WA Office » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Rhovunion wrote:Just saw the new organization with the GA. Now all proposals will be filtered by legality decided by GenSec so anyone and can see the legal proposals easily. Nice job GenSec, it's a great addition!

Agreed. It would certainly help stop illegal proposals from reaching quorum, though some Delegates are still probably going to go out of their way to approve illegal proposals for whatever reason.
Ambassador: Neville Lynn Robert
Assistant: Harold "The Clown" Johnson
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:28 am

Rhovunion wrote:Just saw the new organization with the GA. Now all proposals will be filtered by legality decided by GenSec so anyone and can see the legal proposals easily. Nice job GenSec, it's a great addition!

We only wish we could work faster for you, the great Regulars of the GA. We know we often end up against the wall on these things. We just hope the community realizes we're doing the best we can.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:58 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:We just hope the community realizes we're doing the best we can.

Most of us do, I'm sure. :hug:
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Imperial Spartan Empire
Civilian

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Can I join?

Postby Imperial Spartan Empire » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am

Hello fellow members of the "World Assembly" I would like to help make political laws with you guys I have monitored your laws and actions and it looks like we have A LOT in common! So what do you say, can I join?

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 am

Imperial Spartan Empire wrote:Hello fellow members of the "World Assembly" I would like to help make political laws with you guys I have monitored your laws and actions and it looks like we have A LOT in common! So what do you say, can I join?

The WA? Yeah, sure.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Rhovunion
Attaché

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhovunion » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:We only wish we could work faster for you, the great Regulars of the GA. We know we often end up against the wall on these things. We just hope the community realizes we're doing the best we can.

Believe me, it's much appreciated. You guys work hard to make the GA work so well, and though I doubt we've reached the point where the assembly is "perfect", this update definitely takes the cake!
Green for the rolling fields and forests of the Wilderlands and Mirkwood, White for the grand mountains of Moria, Blue for the flowing currents of the Anduin River, Black for the impenetrable ring of Isengard's walls, and Yellow for the golden trees that lay upon elder Lothlorien.
We swear to uphold the position of Councilmen to better provide for all peoples in Rhovunion from this day forth till the end of our lives.
Knowledge with Strength, Strength with Power.
Signed: Arch-Mage Luonmoth of Isengard, Lady Olthril of Mirkwood, and Lord Fin of Moria.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly