NATION

PASSWORD

Illegal GA Proposals 2nd edition

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Space Industrial Expansionist Act

A resolution to develop industry around the world.

Category: Advancement of Industry

Area of Effect: Labor Deregulation

Proposed by: Vooperia

The World Assembly,

Observing the quickening pace of Space Exploration,

Supportive of the eradication of poverty and the growth of new industry,

Interested in scientific advancement and breakthroughs,

Alarmed by the lack of guidelines concerning the ownership of land and transit of materials outside of Earth,

Hopeful that space will be used more for industry than for military,

Hereby,

1. Absolves any international treaties preventing the sovereign ownership of land and resources off of Earth's surface,

2. Instates recognition of the governance of non-Earth planetary regions,

3. Allows governments to declare ownership of extraterrestrial lands, given the government in question
- Has been formally recognized as a Nation,
- Invested in extensive programs to colonize or industrialize said lands,
- Has a physical presence in the location, whether by automated means or human colonization

4. Permits the transit of material through outer space, given
- It does not conflict with any current trade routes
- It does not carry any supplies banned within this Assembly

RL references (Earth)
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Vooperia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 04, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Vooperia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Surely I'm allowed to reference Earth? That's no reference, that's like saying "water" is a reference because water exists in the real world.

EDIT: Eh, not too hard to change it to "world". Anything else I should change for a draft?
Last edited by Vooperia on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Allow Interstellar Objects And Military Building
A resolution to tighten or relax gun control laws.

Category: Gun Control

Decision: Relax

Proposed by: Knights Order

It is law that we cannot have interstellar objects such as satellites and spaceships. It is also law the we cannot arm our nations in defence in case of war. These Laws are constantly ignored as nations fight each other. This law proposes that laws against Interstellar items and nation arming should end.

This law will make the following changes:
- Allows countries to have interstellar Objects such as Satellites and spaceships
-Allows countries to be able to arm themselves with weapons to sway people from fighting them
-Makes it illegal for The United Federation to take a Countries Interstellar object's and/or Weapons

Wrong category, block attempt, and who in the frell is "The United Federation"?

Not Ta'veren

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:Wrong category, block attempt, and who in the frell is "The United Federation"?

It's some regional thing. They just adopted a new constitution. Somebody could send him a TG if they wanted.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Commend Realm Of The Whispering Winds

A resolution to reduce barriers to free trade and commerce.

Category: Free Trade

Strength: Mild

Proposed by: Holy See of Vanquishment

Holy See of Vanquishment propose:
Boston shipbuilding Atlantic Pirates open for business over Americana seas.
The greater SW Pacific fleet should be onboard for merging hemispheres of N/S plus cross Gulf pacts.
Shipping and receiving lanes considered by passing India and Africa shortcuts of nautical mileage Easterly for ours.
Direct to Realm of the Whispering Winds please, my bosses, who welcomed our nation lately.
West Guinea may offer Australian tourism throughout New Zealand and eventually Polynesian archipelagos.
Lastly, Holy See of Vanquishment make peace with Guinea allowable too, but not yet.
Thanks for reading this case claim offer!

Branding, incomprehensible, RW references, SPAM
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not Ta'veren

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:Branding, incomprehensible, RW references, SPAM

Not to mention that it's a Commendation ... in the GA. Quite possibly the least comprehensible non-joke proposal I've ever seen.

Kozmix
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kozmix » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:36 pm

The People's Choice

A resolution to increase democratic freedoms.

Category: Furtherment of Democracy

Strength: Strong

Proposed by: American Confederated Union

May the people vote for they leaders and legislators as the freedom to express their desires and to further elect skilled people to office to further continue the process to peace around the world

Link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1530329472

No operative clause.
Last edited by Kozmix on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Citizen of 10000 Islands, Fort Triumph and The Rejected Realms
10000 Islands
Knight of TITO
Senator
Deputy Regional Reserve Chairman
The Rejected Realms
Guest Editorial Assistant for The Rejected Times
Author of SC #260
Nominated for WASC Award and Ananke Award, Defender Awards 2018

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:04 am

I'm not quite sure this thread is entirely fit for purpose. I'm not just picking on Kozmix but rather the many posters who claim illegality but don't accurately refer to the rule broken nor any rule in existence. For example, the most recent post says "spam no clauses". We have no "spam no clauses" rule.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Kozmix
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kozmix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:19 am

Bananaistan wrote:I'm not quite sure this thread is entirely fit for purpose. I'm not just picking on Kozmix but rather the many posters who claim illegality but don't accurately refer to the rule broken nor any rule in existence. For example, the most recent post says "spam no clauses". We have no "spam no clauses" rule.

My apologies, the post has been amended.
Citizen of 10000 Islands, Fort Triumph and The Rejected Realms
10000 Islands
Knight of TITO
Senator
Deputy Regional Reserve Chairman
The Rejected Realms
Guest Editorial Assistant for The Rejected Times
Author of SC #260
Nominated for WASC Award and Ananke Award, Defender Awards 2018

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:30 am

Bananaistan wrote:I'm not quite sure this thread is entirely fit for purpose. I'm not just picking on Kozmix but rather the many posters who claim illegality but don't accurately refer to the rule broken nor any rule in existence. For example, the most recent post says "spam no clauses". We have no "spam no clauses" rule.

Pardon us. And here I thought mentioning “branding”, or “spam”, or “RW references” was obvious as to the illegality. I stand corrected. I shall endeavor henceforth to write a comprehensive treatise detailing why each illegal clause is illegal.

Or maybe I just won’t fucking bother anymore.

Not Ta'veren

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Human Act
A resolution to improve worldwide human and civil rights.

Category: Human Rights

Proposed by: American Confederated Union

We may never the needs and values of our people. As many people around have been oppressed one way or another. May we improve the liberties and rights of all people to make for a happier and better world.

This is ... nothing. Strength is not supported by the text.

Proposal Basics: Proposals must be written as laws, not commentaries, editorials, etc.

Strength: This determines the effect a proposal has on a nation's policy. A proposal with mild language or affecting a narrow area of policy is Mild, while one which a very broad area of policy in a dramatic way is Strong. Anything in between is Significant. Some categories don't use strength but rather a specific area, so proposals will need to specify the area of policy affected from a pre-populated list of options. These options do have a statistical effect and strength.

Not Ta'veren

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Ban Biochemical And Genetic Engineering

A resolution to modify universal standards of healthcare.

Category: Health

Area of Effect: Bioethics

Proposed by: Dirauti

In recent years, Dirauti and several other nations have experienced unexplainable pandemics of cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Scientists believe that it is caused by genetically engineered fruit that was being shipped in by other nations.

This proposal will ban these foods from being grown and illegal GMOs from being shipped into other countries.

Branding, blog

Not Ta'veren

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:31 am

The Right To Migrate And Immigration

Proposed by: North Tobago

This WA proposal,

ACKNOWLEDGING the right for citizens of WA member states to leave the country, and return whenever they please, via abiding by immigration laws, passports and forms and regulations.

RECOGNISING that some WA member states do not give citizens the right to leave the country, some even arrested and executed for trying to leave.

REALISING that these WA member states abuse Human Rights , specifically the right to migrate to other nations, either to leave or for a vacation

This WA Legislation

MANDATES: the repeal and reverse of Anti-Immigration laws in WA Member States

Citizens who want to migrate shall now go through a certain procedure at border patrol

PUNISHING: any WA Member State that may continue to refuse to give citizens the right to leave the nation

HARSHLY SANCTIONING these WA member states who violate these Human Rights, including ban on all trade deals with aaid WA member state.

Wasn't this already covered by other legislation?

Not Ta'veren

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Right to emigrate? We don't have immigration requirements except by form of refugee protections.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Increase civil rights!
Category: Human Rights - Strength: Strong - Proposed by: Tobostan

We have had enough with dictators oppressing the citizens like their toys! We need to put civil rights up! If you look at Donotcomehere their rights are far below average! Would you live in a state where you couldn't use the toilet because the law does not allow it?

"Let's pass a law stating that ALL nations must have Above Average human and civil rights!"

And Branding and Bumpersticker and Strength and so on, but the math failure was more amusing.

First Nightmare
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby First Nightmare » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:41 am

Universal Adoption of Christianity

A resolution to restrict civil freedoms in the interest of moral decency.

Category: Moral Decency

Proposed by: Conservative Christian American States

The World Assembly,
CONCERNED about the fact that potentially billions of souls are at risk of damnation due to not following the one true faith
WORRIED that followers of heathen religions may influence others to following their misguided beliefs
UNDERSTANDING that many lifestyles promoted by these beliefs are unnatural and an affront to the Creator

HEREBY
DECLARES that the religion of Christian shall be declared the official religion of the World Assembly
MANDATES that all member nations of the World Assembly adopt Christianity as their state religion
REQUIRES that all member nations, upon adopting Christianity, reshape their society and government to Christian principles: this includes but is not limited to:
Criminalizing abortion and birth control
Criminalizing and not recognizing any form of same-sex relationships or transgender identities
Criminalizing all drugs outside of alcohol and tobacco products
Criminalizing prostitution
Mandatory Creationism classes, replacing any classes teaching the debunked theory of evolution
Requiring all citizens to pray to their savior, God and His Son, Christ Jesus daily

If any member nations of the WA REFUSE to adhere to these requirements then:
They will be invaded by Religious Enforcers, a new branch of the World Assembly that will FORCE non-compliant nations to adopt Christianity. If they do not, then the Religious Enforcers will have the authority to usurp control over the government and place it under the control of the World Assembly directly.

There shall be a TWO-WEEK GRACE PERIOD following the passage of this resolution. During these two weeks, any member nations who do not want to be saved by the Grace of God may resign from the World Assembly without issue. Following this, then nations MUST begin the process of adopting Christianity.

At the adoption of this resolution, any and all World Assembly Resolutions which contradict it are hereby REPEALED. In addition, this resolution is declared PERMANENT AND REPEAL-PROOF and may not be repealed or modified in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

1. Repeal proof- violation of the Blocker rule
2. Repeals without being a repeal - violation of the Repeal rule
3. Contradiction of a very high number of WA resolutions
4. WA rules enforcers in nations - violation of the Mechanics rules
5. Mandated adoption of Christianity - violation of the Ideological Ban rule.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:51 am

First Nightmare wrote:
Universal Adoption of Christianity
A resolution to restrict civil freedoms in the interest of moral decency.

Category: Moral Decency

Proposed by: Conservative Christian American States

The World Assembly,
CONCERNED about the fact that potentially billions of souls are at risk of damnation due to not following the one true faith
WORRIED that followers of heathen religions may influence others to following their misguided beliefs
UNDERSTANDING that many lifestyles promoted by these beliefs are unnatural and an affront to the Creator

HEREBY
DECLARES that the religion of Christian shall be declared the official religion of the World Assembly
MANDATES that all member nations of the World Assembly adopt Christianity as their state religion
REQUIRES that all member nations, upon adopting Christianity, reshape their society and government to Christian principles: this includes but is not limited to:
Criminalizing abortion and birth control
Criminalizing and not recognizing any form of same-sex relationships or transgender identities
Criminalizing all drugs outside of alcohol and tobacco products
Criminalizing prostitution
Mandatory Creationism classes, replacing any classes teaching the debunked theory of evolution
Requiring all citizens to pray to their savior, God and His Son, Christ Jesus daily

If any member nations of the WA REFUSE to adhere to these requirements then:
They will be invaded by Religious Enforcers, a new branch of the World Assembly that will FORCE non-compliant nations to adopt Christianity. If they do not, then the Religious Enforcers will have the authority to usurp control over the government and place it under the control of the World Assembly directly.

There shall be a TWO-WEEK GRACE PERIOD following the passage of this resolution. During these two weeks, any member nations who do not want to be saved by the Grace of God may resign from the World Assembly without issue. Following this, then nations MUST begin the process of adopting Christianity.

At the adoption of this resolution, any and all World Assembly Resolutions which contradict it are hereby REPEALED. In addition, this resolution is declared PERMANENT AND REPEAL-PROOF and may not be repealed or modified in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

1. Repeal proof- violation of the Blocker rule
2. Repeals without being a repeal - violation of the Repeal rule
3. Contradiction of a very high number of WA resolutions
4. WA rules enforcers in nations - violation of the Mechanics rules
5. Mandated adoption of Christianity - violation of the Ideological Ban rule.

Ayuh, you've hit all of the reasons for which I've officially labelled it as illegal.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:01 am

Mentoka wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Ayuh, you've hit all of the reasons for which I've officially labelled it as illegal.

Couldn't the primary reason be that it is just plain stupid, incorrect, and worst of all bigoted beyond belief? Perhaps just discarding it would be the preferable solution?

Or, Bears Armed, a member of the GA Secretariat, could follow the rules and guidelines which has the potential illegalities listed, and which are plainly laid out for all to see, instead of going with "I don't like this and it offends me".
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not Ta'veren

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Religious Sacrifices Should Be Legal

Strength: Significant

Proposed by: HellsLink

I Think that religious people should have the right to sacrifice anyone they wish, as long as the sacrifice agree's and wishes to proceed with said sacrifice. They must have video proof of the sacrifice agreeing or else it will be illegal. If they do sacrifice a human, and do not have video evidence of them agreeing then they will be charged with murder/manslaughter. But with all things considered a religious person should be allowed to sacrifice anyone as long as the sacrifice agree's. The argument for this is that humans have been doing this for years and people in some religions think it shouldn't stop now.

Someone wanted me to bring this proposal forward, and that person would like to remain anonymous

Branding, contradiction

Not Ta'veren

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:10 pm

The Ownership Of Bodies Of Water
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.

Category: Environmental

Industry Affected: All Businesses - Mild

Proposed by: Syraj

Recognising the value of offshore business;
Considering a nation's influence over it's lakes;
Understanding that there are areas of outstanding beauty in bodies of water;
The WA hereby proposes that:
1) All nations have 50 kilometers of ocean upon which they can do as they please.
2) For a further 50 kilometers the nation's laws are active but the nation cannot build upon this.
3) In other areas, the WA's laws apply only.
4) The WA delegate can designate areas of underwater natural importance where no nation can build, but, if applicable, still has it's laws in place.
5) A nation can appeal to it's WA delegate to build beyond it's 50 kilometers zone or build in a area of underwater natural importance.
6) For countries surrounding lakes, it is full owned by the nation.
7) For a lake between 2 nations, a line is drawn from the 2 border ends and is the border.
8) For 3 or more nations, the center of the lake is where all the borders are drawn to.
9) For parts 7 to 8, this is only applicable if there is no historic border already drawn up.

Parts of this duplicate Law of the Seas
parts seem to duplicate Transboundary Water Use Act

Which makes this superfluous, and illegal

Not Ta'veren

First Nightmare
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby First Nightmare » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.

1) All nations have 50 kilometers of ocean upon which they can do as they please.
2) For a further 50 kilometers the nation's laws are active but the nation cannot build upon this.
4) The WA delegate can designate areas of underwater natural importance where no nation can build, but, if applicable, still has it's laws in place.
5) A nation can appeal to it's WA delegate to build beyond it's 50 kilometers zone or build in a area of underwater natural importance.
7) For a lake between 2 nations, a line is drawn from the 2 border ends and is the border.
8) For 3 or more nations, the center of the lake is where all the borders are drawn to.
9) For parts 7 to 8, this is only applicable if there is no historic border already drawn up.

And Metagaming, too(clause 4 and 5; WA delegate).
Last edited by First Nightmare on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:58 pm

The Complete Legalization Of Sports Gambling
A resolution to legalize or outlaw gambling.

Category: Gambling

Legalize/Outlaw: Legalize

Proposed by: The Southern Gulf of Mexico

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY: The Complete Legalization Of Sports Gambling.

UNDERSTANDING: That sports gambling must be made legalized.

CONCERNED: That a nation refusing their people of the right to gamble, is refusing their people freedom.

WISHING: That the World Assembly recognizes the right of freedom for all peoples of the world, and acknowledging the people's right to pursue happiness.

CONVINCED: That legalizing sports gambling is the wish of the people of the world, and that sports gambling would bring forth an abundance of tax monies for nations of the world. Also being convinced that: denying the people the right to gamble is denying the people, their freedom.

DEFINES: That all nations of the world shall and must allow and legalize sports gambling for their people.

DECREES: That all people of the world have the right to pursue happiness of their choosing. Decreeing that all people of the world have the right to freedom and that no Government shall have the ability to impede their peoples' ability to Gamble on sporting events.

"All nations of the world" reads like trying to effect both WA and non-WA nations.

Not Ta'veren

Jebslund
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Jebslund » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:
The Complete Legalization Of Sports Gambling
A resolution to legalize or outlaw gambling.

Category: Gambling

Legalize/Outlaw: Legalize

Proposed by: The Southern Gulf of Mexico

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY: The Complete Legalization Of Sports Gambling.

UNDERSTANDING: That sports gambling must be made legalized.

CONCERNED: That a nation refusing their people of the right to gamble, is refusing their people freedom.

WISHING: That the World Assembly recognizes the right of freedom for all peoples of the world, and acknowledging the people's right to pursue happiness.

CONVINCED: That legalizing sports gambling is the wish of the people of the world, and that sports gambling would bring forth an abundance of tax monies for nations of the world. Also being convinced that: denying the people the right to gamble is denying the people, their freedom.

DEFINES: That all nations of the world shall and must allow and legalize sports gambling for their people.

DECREES: That all people of the world have the right to pursue happiness of their choosing. Decreeing that all people of the world have the right to freedom and that no Government shall have the ability to impede their peoples' ability to Gamble on sporting events.

"All nations of the world" reads like trying to effect both WA and non-WA nations.

Deary me, this is poorly written... And that's coming from someone whose proposal is on hold until they're in a better frame of mind to respond to criticism on a proposal that's still in need of major work...
Jebslund is a nation of kerbals ruled by Emperor Jebediah Kerman. We reject tyranny, believing that rights should be protected, though we also believe said rights end where the rights of others begin.
Shockingly, we *do* use NS stats, with the exception of lifespan.
Singular sapient: Jebslunder
Plural Sapient: Jebslunden
Singular/Plural nonsapient: Kermanic
Note: When a verb can logically only be done by the sapient using/piloting/holding the object in question, then the appropriate demonym for the number of sapients is used.

Capitalism, Socialism, and Communism are ECONOMIC SYSTEMS. Stop conflating them with political systems.

Bears Armed Mission
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed Mission » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:06 am

Grays Harbor wrote:

Duplicate or contradict, yes.

And I'd read the reference to "All nations" here as including non-WA ones as well as WA members, too...
Last edited by Bears Armed Mission on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A diplomatic mission from Bears Armed, formerly stationed at the W.A. . Population = either thirty-two or sixty-four staff, maybe plus some dependents.

GA & SC Resolution Author

Ardchoille says: “Bears can be depended on for decent arguments even when there aren't any”.

Jebslund
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Jebslund » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Universal gun control

A resolution to tighten or relax gun control laws.

Category: Gun Control

Decision: Tighten

Proposed by: World of Stuff

General Assembly,
Lately there has been a lot of controversy about guns and gun regulation, here is a bi-partisan bill to help solve the problem.

1. the requirement of federal background checks
i.) each countries government will require intensive background checks before purchasing a firearm of any type
ii.) there will be a minimum of a 7 day waiting period between ordering and taking the gun.
2. an assault weapons ban
i.) all assault weapons will be banned from the public
ii.) all semi-automatic and automatic weapons will be banned from the public
3. bump stock and silencer ban
i.) bump stocks will be banned from the public
ii.) silencers will be banned from the public
4.assault rifle and semi and automatic rifles return policy
i.) will get fully reinbursed plus 1000$ for turning in their rifle(s) by their government
5.silencer and bump stock reinbursement policy
i.)will get fully reinbursed plus 1000$ for turning in their addon(s) by their government.

Proposal basics, real-life references (bi-partisan is a rather obvious reference to the US government. Though I suppose it could also just be someone who doesn't know what bi-partisan means. whatever.).

Ban on plastic products

Industry Affected: Manufacturing

Proposed by: Kamalans

The General Assembly,
Lately there has been quite the debate about certain plastic products, this bill will fix the problem.

1. Plastics that are not renewable cannot be manufactured starting January 2025
i.) plastic straws will be completely phased out by January 2025
ii.)plastic lids will be completely phased out by January 2025
iii.)plastic rings will be completely phased out by january 2022

2. the remaining 1 use plastics will be replaced my hemp plastics
i.) plastic straws will be replaced by hemp plastic straws by January 2022
ii.)plastic lids will be replaced by hemp plastic lids by january 2022
iii.)plastic rings will be replaced by cardboard holders by january 2022

proposal basics

Okay, fine Jebslund is a fucking idiot.
Last edited by Jebslund on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jebslund is a nation of kerbals ruled by Emperor Jebediah Kerman. We reject tyranny, believing that rights should be protected, though we also believe said rights end where the rights of others begin.
Shockingly, we *do* use NS stats, with the exception of lifespan.
Singular sapient: Jebslunder
Plural Sapient: Jebslunden
Singular/Plural nonsapient: Kermanic
Note: When a verb can logically only be done by the sapient using/piloting/holding the object in question, then the appropriate demonym for the number of sapients is used.

Capitalism, Socialism, and Communism are ECONOMIC SYSTEMS. Stop conflating them with political systems.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly